[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The best horror movie in my opinion is getting a sequel >Same

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

>The best horror movie in my opinion is getting a sequel
>Same writer from the first is writing the second one too
>The three strangers from the original are returning
>"It'll be easier next time"
Was there a time you were excited about a sequel to a movie you loved, also general Strangers discussion.
>>
>>86756171
Way too late for this.
>>
>>86756203
10 years too late.
>>
>>86756203
Agreed. The original is pretty good but I don't really forsee the sequel doing anything new with the home invasion genre.
>>
Kek this movie finally is being made? i rememeber reading articles for it in 2011
>>
>>86756171
Looks like some potentially blatant shilling here. First one was very forgettable apart from Dennis being in it.
>>
The commercial was the only good thing about the first one anyways. We've had too many home invasions horror movies since, too.
>>
>>86756171
>The Strangers
>Best horror movie

Whoah there, I know you said it's your opinion, but there's better out there.

I liked it too, but I'm baffled as to how it's your favourite.
>>
>>86756242
>I am a golden GO-
>*gets shot by friend*
>>
File: youre next film.webm (3MB, 720x300px) Image search: [Google]
youre next film.webm
3MB, 720x300px
>>
>>86756171
you have pretty shitty and retarded opinion
>>
>>86756171
t. Bryan Bertino
>>
>>86756171
>best PG-13 horror movie
>>
I'm not fond of home invasion horror. Good horror has its victims staying on the move.
>>
the first one was bafflingly stupid
>>
>>86761619
but wasnt it based on real event?
>>
>>86757583
reddit
>>86760570
4chan
>>
Wasn't this like some kind of shitty neutered Hollywood mashup of Ils and Funny Games?
>>
>>86761894
No. They said it was based on the Charles Manson wonderland murders but there's nothing remotely similar.
>>
>>86756171
>Same writer from the first is writing the second one too
You're saying like this is a good thing.

The only good thing about the first one was the setup of the first act with those "silent" scares. After that it's just generic studio jumpscare fest #5437 with a retarded ass ending.
>>
>>86756171
Your opinions are retarded
>>
The Strangers may actually be one of the worst films I've ever seen
>>
>>86760443
It was such a fun film.
>>
Any good home invasion horror movies?
>>
>>86762937
Ils (Them) is okay but drags on too long
Black Christmas is sort of home invasion and also the best slasher movie ever and does everything Halloween did better, 5 years earlier. Halloween sucks btw.

Funny Games I guess
>>
>>86756171
>The best horror movie in my opinion
>>
>>86762937
>>86762976
what about that Who's Next movie or something
>>
>>86763142
You're Next switches from Horror to comedy a lot and does subversion of the genre better than Cabin in the Woods did.
>>
>>86756171
>>"It'll be easier next time"
That line was so fucking retarded.
Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>86763624
Especially after you've seen them fucking with the couple throughout it. How retarded do you have to be in order to write something like that? Even better question is, if he's not a shill, how retarded is your shitty taste in order to call it "one of the best horror movies".
>>
>>86760443
Why did she sprint
>>
This scene though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqB_AE9cq9Q

Pretty great. One of the most scariest I've seen
>>
File: bone tomohawk.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bone tomohawk.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>86761894
The writer or director or somebody said there was an incident where they were younger and some stranger rang their doorbell at night when their parents were away asking for a specific person. They found out the next day that a bunch of homes had been broken into and it was the ones where nobody answered the door.

Yes the most memorable thing about the first was the quiet scares where they would just walk into frame totally unnoticed. No spooky music, no sudden stings, just total ambiance. It was actually pretty creative at the time, but a second one, meh, doesn't seem like it'll be of note.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.