[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was there so much fucking fetish pandering in the new R&M

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

Why was there so much fucking fetish pandering in the new R&M episode?
>giantess
>breast expansion
>vore
>weight gain
>dumbing down
>getting turned inside-out (idk probably a fetish)
Seriously what the fuck are they trying to do here?
>>
>>86755596
Sounds like an average RnM episode to me.
>>
>(idk probably a fetish)
You don't know?
>>
>>86755596
they are old school sci fi references pleb
>honey i shrunk the kids
>attack of the 50 ft woman
>>
File: big tit summee.jpg (173KB, 1804x889px) Image search: [Google]
big tit summee.jpg
173KB, 1804x889px
>>86755596
when was there vore?
>>
>projecting your fantasies this hard
Also stop posting this thread
>>
>>86755596
Female writers
>>
>>86755668
When Rick let the snake/worm monster eat Jerry
>>
>>86755596
rick and morty fanbase consists of degenerates and manchildren who like sniffing kids.
>>
>>86755596
>I'M RAPIST RIIIIIIIIIIICK
>>
Hypothetically, what would a show have to consist of for alt right SJWs to not say they were trying to "push" or do something?
>>
>>86755933
honestly i disagree with their fucking retarded alt right philosophy, but it is true that0% of the shows on television actual show the values that they believe in eg (men>women) white >black) nationalism= strength competion good survival of the fittest good.
>>
>>86756024
Game of Thrones shows all of that at one point or another, but they just stay silent during those times and wait for a woman to do something so they can cry they're being oppressed. I don't think your logic is sound.
>>
>>86755857
It's literally all just normies and chads, how can your perception of the world be so distant from reality.
>>
>>86755596
That's what happens when you let a man write it.
>>
File: 1456838609058.gif (844KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1456838609058.gif
844KB, 200x150px
Well I mean they made the writing team 50% women. Don't expect the season to ever be ok again.
>>
>>86755789
they had men write this one. go to /pol/.
>>
>>86756179
>chads
lmao
more like chubby balding guys with thick rimmed glasses
>>
>>86756342
You really haven't gone outside.
>>
Because Harmon is a disgusting pig
>>
>>86756179
>chads
you mean children? adult swim doesn't exactly have a fitting fan base for its namesake. fuck I loved adult swim when I was like 12
>>
File: dolph2.jpg (156KB, 1120x1555px) Image search: [Google]
dolph2.jpg
156KB, 1120x1555px
>>86756367
stay delusional, chad doesnt watch cartoons
>>
>>86756179
>how can your perception of the world be so distant from reality.

Browsing 4chan tends to have this effect on people
>>
>>86756106
>Game of Thrones shows all of that at one point or another,

No it doesn't lmao
>>
>>86756519
Except in this case where they do.
I'm not even trying to say this is a good thing, I'm just correcting deliberate falsification.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.