[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How hard is it to be a big time actor really? Seems to me like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

How hard is it to be a big time actor really? Seems to me like 50% of it is willing to fuck the producers, 25% is how attractive you are and the other 25% is actually being able to show up and memorize lines and act.
>>
it's mostly luck or knowing some jew there's a shitload of talented actors that never amount to shit
>>
>>86754918

You simply have to sell yourself. How you do that, is your quest

Google how the guy playing Han Solo in the new Han Solo movie was discovered. Literally crossed paths with Steven Spielberg at a bar mitzvah and was thrust into big time acting just like that. Pretty awesome if you ask me
>>
>>86754918

IT TEALLY A MULTITUDE OF FACTORS THAT HAVE TO COME TOGETHER AT THE EXACT RIGHT TIME

Incuding

-Your location
-Your experience
-Who you know, and whi they know
-Chance
-Luck
-Do you Have model teir looks
-Are you incredibly funny

Theres way more
But yes a BUNCH of factors....unless all these align right

Youll never make it
>>
>>86754918
you either know someone or win the lottery. just go to college and buy tickets, it's a better investment of your time.
>>
>>86754918

Youd have have a waaaaaaay better chance making your own film

Than starring in someone elses studio film
>>
if the fag likes you he takes you to the jew
if the jew likes it
then brush up your tux its oscar time
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.