[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be Randyll Tarly, Lord of a House built on military tradition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Randyll_tarly_infobox_s6.jpg (523KB, 873x1196px) Image search: [Google]
Randyll_tarly_infobox_s6.jpg
523KB, 873x1196px
>Be Randyll Tarly, Lord of a House built on military tradition and who's survival literally depends on their military prowess and usefulness to the liege lord Tyrells
>first-born is a fat craven, youve exhausted every way in the book, every nice as well as every mean way to try to shame him or train him or teach him to somehow stop being a morbidly obese coward and to somehow become something even resembling a man
>second son is tall, loves hunting, handsome, strong and brave, as shown by the battle, literally charging alone against dothraki hordes amongst the dragonfire all around him, then nobly sacrificed his life and preferring to burn rather than abandon his father and bend the knee against his beliefs

How exactly is Randyll Tarly a bad guy? I bet you 100/100 dads from any country in the world would prefer to have Dickon as a son and heir rather than Samwell. If Samwell were somehow with Randyll at that battle, he wouldve made a silly joke about how hes too fat for dragons to eat then giggle and bend the knee and shit himself out of fear. I hope that "im tired of reading the achievements of better men than me" is a start of Samwell fixing himself, but we all know its too late and he will never be more than an obese cunt
>>
Sam writes the greatest story ever told though
>>
>>86754754
Randyll and Dickon were intended to be sympathetic characters. Sam is too, although you're right about him being a huge puss. Still, he managed to carve off another man's flesh while medicating the fresh wound. That's not baby shit, so at least he's becoming more useful now.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.