[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there even one good Christian movie? Every one I've seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 19

File: christian_movie.jpg (11KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
christian_movie.jpg
11KB, 182x268px
Is there even one good Christian movie? Every one I've seen is just unequivocal trash with terrible writing, terrible acting, terrible characters, terrible fucking everything.
>>
The Buttercream Gang
>>
Last Temptation of Christ
>>
>>86751722
Silence
>>
File: 23123.jpg (12KB, 167x300px) Image search: [Google]
23123.jpg
12KB, 167x300px
>>86751790

Wow totally forgot about that one. What about the one where they basically rip off Indiana Jones for no reason at all.
>>
The birth of a nation
>>
Nacho Libre
>>
>>86751888
1915 or the recent one?
>>
>>86751722
>Is there even one good Christian movie
Yes. Many.
>Is there even one good Protestant movie
Probably not.
>>
>>86751722

I can't tell if you're kidding. There are a huge slew of religious masterpieces.

Do you actually think that propaganda garbage like God's Not Dead is representative of Christian films?
>>
>>86751904
>>86751904
Literally this. Nacho Libre is one of the best clean comedies ever made and a surprisingly godly film that highlights the virtues of faith without being preachy.
>>
File: sad affleck.jpg (18KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sad affleck.jpg
18KB, 640x360px
The Passion of the Christ with Mel Gibson.
In a more personal note, I think I', having a crisis of faith. I'm a Roman Catholic but I'm starting to doubt the existence of God. I'm actually more inclined to believe there is a Devil but no God because of all the horrible shit that happens to me and others. I don't go to church anymore and only pray to God when I'm in some kind of tight spot but the big guy almost never seems to answer. Any help here?
>>
>>86751876
Mac and me was my Jam at sunday school.

Are you talmbout the one with the three kids who would go back to bible-times?
One of them wore a turban
>>
Star Wars.
>>
>>86751962
Mcgee**
>>
>>86751863
This. I like that it isnt just God is good or bad. Its actually about human suffering and ethics.
>>
Excalibur

Man of Steel

Batman v Superman
>>
>>86751959
Here's some help: Don't ask for it on 4chan
>>
>>86751722
Frailty
>>
>>86752023
WORD

criminally underrated film
>>
GODS NOT DEAD HES SURELY ALIVE
>>
>>86751959
Just watch The Tree of Life again.
>>
Signs
>>
File: IMG_0162.jpg (70KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0162.jpg
70KB, 312x445px
>>86751722
It's... interesting to say the least.
>>
>>86751722
Angels in the outfield
Passion of the Christ
>>
The Mission
>>
I dunno, 'religious' is a broad term. Shakepeare wrote the whole world in his plays as one following the natural law of the church, but rarely meantiong religion. Shit like this is bad propaganda and ought to be ignored
>>
Definitely worse than all the great islam films
>>
>>86752224
unironically agree. Muslims make great kino
>>
>>86751921
I feel like the problem with protestant-produced media is how normie and casualized protestantism as a whole has become

t. Nazarene
>>
File: th.jpg (16KB, 300x234px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
16KB, 300x234px
>>86751962

no no the buttercream gang did a indiana jones rip off right down to the cover
>>
>>86751722
Tree of Life
>>
>>86751722
The Lord of the Rings trilogy
>>
>>86751722
>there even one good Christian movie
you mean a good evangelical movie?

because there are dozens of catholic masterpieces
>>
>>86752065
AND HE'S LIVING ON THE INSIDE
ROARING LIKE A LION

Oh the days of youth group when I had faith like a mustard seed.
>>
>>86751959
I'm in a similar situation. Doing classes at community college and helping my parents with bills and my dads been out of a job for a year, my mom keeps breaking down about finances, grandparents are going senile and one broke her hip, work thirty hours every weekend so I have no relationships, house is falling apart, and my only friend wants to isolate himself. Sometimes you gotta keep going. Pray for strength and endurance, but you gotta stay positive. I don't have a lot of time, but vent to someone. It's why reconciliation is a sacrament, even if you don't sin get out and ask for help. God is really in the small things, too. Don't suffer alone, anon. We can't do it alone all the time. The church isn't just a place, it's a community and family. Don't be afraid to seek them out for help. Do your best at getting better, don't wallow, go get your happiness.
>>
>>86751959
Hi anon. Crises of faith can be really good. Since you're a catholic guy you might like to read Dark Night of the Soul by St. John of the Cross. I'd be my left nut that all the saints and prophets had crisis of faith throughout history. Remember, it's the testing of our faith which makes it more precious than gold. I love you anon and God is with you
>>
>>86751722
Gods Not Dead is one of the most unintentionally funny movies I have ever seen. It's also not poorly made, either.... Very tongue in cheek and has a lot of hilarious situations, moments, and lines. I literally got a GND shirt and had Kevin Sorbo sign it. Also eagerly awaiting GND3 and hoping for more hilarity.
>>
>>86751722
God I hate Protestants.
>>
>>86751959
Your post says it all man

You only turn to the beyond in the troughs, so it shouldn't be surprising your idea of the beyond has a more solid basis of evil than good.

I dunno, can only speak for myself, but I usually turn to God in the good moments- a beautiful day, getting a promotion, having something genuinely pleasant happen to me it of nowhere, etc.- and as such my picture of god balances the lofty, robed damnation n shit idea with a loving and compassionate image of Christ in a perfect world.

Maybe look at the good stuff a little longer, there's more beauty to life than meets the eye
>>
>>86751846
That's more like a gnostic movie desu.
>>
File: large_calvary.jpg (29KB, 400x592px) Image search: [Google]
large_calvary.jpg
29KB, 400x592px
>>
>>86751722
The DaVinci Code
>>
Andrei Rublev
>>
I liked Ordet
>>
>>86754779
I've been planning to see it for a long time.
>>
File: ordet-poster.jpg (695KB, 936x1270px) Image search: [Google]
ordet-poster.jpg
695KB, 936x1270px
>>86751921
>Probably not.
>>
File: Prince_of_egypt_ver2.jpg (20KB, 289x431px) Image search: [Google]
Prince_of_egypt_ver2.jpg
20KB, 289x431px
Depends, would you consider this a Christian movie or just a Jewish one?
>>
>>86751959
Protestant here but christian is christian... In my times of doubt when life is turning to shit I find comfort in the story of David and the book of Psalms. Holy crap it amazes me that dude didnt completely loose faith. Talk about a life of ups and downs. As a boy he was prophesied to be the next King, then for about the next 10 years he was fleeing for his life as a fugitive from Judea. Some of the Psalms have that frustration and bitterness captured well. They can be a good read.
>>
File: 51Di-EX7+rL.jpg (39KB, 349x500px) Image search: [Google]
51Di-EX7+rL.jpg
39KB, 349x500px
This was a fun Christian romp.
>>
Count of Monte Cristo from the early 2000s. heavily influenced by Christianity and an amazing movie
>>
>>86756637
Jews literally have a major holiday regarding this story (Passover).
Christians don't even use that part of the bible where the story occurs (Torah).
>>
>>86751722
Guys, guys.

Has anyone seen christian movie about the guy who is total asshole, get's struck by lightning and becomes sort of blind prophet who can see the people past by touching them?

I remember there was one scene near the end, when he punches the wall, then after some time dies again, but the God tells him that, while he improved, he still has work to do
>>
>>86751959
>but the big guy almost never seems to answer
Almost?
And watch Winter Light, it covers similar ground to what you may be feeling.
>>
File: god.jpg (51KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
51KB, 526x526px
daily reminder that it's 2017 and atheists STILL have no rebuttal for this

no wonder this movie makes them so mad
>>
>>86758229
lol wut
>>
>>86758318
you mad eh?
>>
>>86758289
wait, did they seriously just put a fictional character's name under that quote
>>
>>86758229
>Moses is not in the Bible
>Exodus is not in the Bible
>>
>>86758289
It can be disproved in the sense that contradictions are impossible and anything that is claimed to be capable of committing contradictions would likewise be impossible.
>>
>>86756637
>>86758229
>Things that never happened are a major Jewish holiday

Why are kikes such liars?
>>
Exorcist. I guess depending on your view it's a spiritually uplifting movie, or a depressingly pessimistic movie.
>>
Ben Hur
The Ten Commandments

You can literally pick up the Double Feature DVD for 8 bucks at your local dollar store.
>>
>>86758289
Yes we do
>Null hypothesis is not an arguement
>>
>>86751722
No one here has suggested the most Godly film ever made, Passion of the Christ? Are you cucks even Christian? I used to scoff at anons who suggested this place was full of (((shillls))) but now I suspect that maybe they have a point.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatican%27s_list_of_films

The Vatican knows all about that kino.
>>
As a Christian filmmaker (how pretentious does that shit sound), I can say that there are virtually no good Christian films. I've worked on several in the past six or so years ("Courageous," "War Room," and an unreleased one struggling to get finished) and they all suffer from a handful of the same problems.

One, they don't use filmmakers to make their films. Christian movies tend to ONLY use fellow believers to make their movies. For instance, on Sherwood Films projects (Courageous, Fireproof, etc) the Kendricks brothers almost always pull from their pool of church members and volunteers for both cast and crew. Not actors. Not camera operators, 1st ADs, even caterers. Just friends from church. I get why this is, being a Christian myself, but it's stupid and ineffective. If God is going to speak through the story of a film, the fact that a PA is an edgelord or an actress is a Hindu isn't going to stop him.

Two, the above the line workers are very aware that their audience is going to eat up whatever they create because of the subject matter, so they can create shit for no money and rake in a decent profit. It's almost like a Tyler Perry situation - he spends a weekend and $500,000 to make "Black Woman Gets in Situation: The Motion Picture" and black people will go in droves to watch it. Boom - he makes several million dollars which might not be a lot comparatively speaking, but compared to what he spent, it's a GOOD pay day. In Christian film, it's the same. "Let's make a Jesus movie for $20. Every believer will see it." It's scummy and very anti-Christian.

Finally, they have mixed audiences and messages. Often, Christian films are made to be evangelical (share the Gospel with non-believers), but are created with Christians and believers in mind as their audience.... a.k.a people who don't need the Gospel because they already know it. Imagine making a film about gun safety... and targeting Navy SEALs as an audience.

Continued, I guess.
>>
>>86758377
Exodus is in the Torah to be exact (The Old Testament).
Meaning it isn't included in many Christian bibles (aka The New Testiment).
>>
File: godn.jpg (55KB, 640x582px) Image search: [Google]
godn.jpg
55KB, 640x582px
Don't worry atheists ITT, most of you will grow out of this rebellious phase soon enough
>>
>>86758640
damn. I should get in the Christian film business and make some quick cash.
>>
>>86758640
Christian film suffers from a HUGE problem, though: Hollywood is telling better Christian stories than fuckin Christians are.

Did you guys see Silence? Scorsese has created a beautiful, haunting film about mission work, about pride, about prayer, and about the heart. What about Book of Eli? A pretty cool post-apocalyptic action movie about a man defending the Word of God from those who would destroy it. Even Narnia or Lord of the Rings feel like they express a better, more clear understanding of Jesus and the Gospel than damn low budget church movies do.

Things are changing a bit in Christian film, but it still suffers. When we, as Christian filmmakers, get off our high horses and start telling real, uncliche stories, start collaborating with professional and talented people (whether they're believers or not), and stop acting like any rating above a PG is literal sin (I've actually encountered this...), we'll start making decent shit.

Until then, we're making "C Me Dance" twice a year. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-7TM3Udip4

Anyway, that's my two cents.

Also >>86758680 is totally, 100% incorrect. Every Christian Bible includes both Old and New Testaments. This includes Exodus. The Christian Bible is made up of the entirety of canonical Torah books, and the New Testament. This includes the Catholic church, Orthodox churches, Baptists, Methodists, Lutherans, Presbyterians, Pentecostals, Calvinists, Arminians, even Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses. All use both Old (Torah) and New Testaments.

>>86758804
I mean, it's sleazy, but it's profitable if you know what you're doing.
I've actually got a screenplay about 3/4 finished about a scummy guy who makes Christian movies for big money because he knows the audiences will eat them up. I don't think it works though because it's literally insulting to the audience. Maybe someday though.
>>
>>86752305
Are you being serious?
>>
fences is pretty good
>>
File: el gato mezzican.jpg (66KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
el gato mezzican.jpg
66KB, 550x412px
I've always felt conflicted about having faith in some all knowing, all powerful 'whatever' above me.

However, in the same breath, I do fully, absolutely believe that theres a main source of all evil, hate and malice in the world. Its not a religion, or a certain country, or even a company.
Whatever the fuck this is that pulls the strings is why the world stays in perpetual war, and why literally every single solitary person who's stood up in the name of 'good' and started making waves has been shot in the back of the fucking head.
You can call me nuts, or tell me to fuck off back to /x/ or whatever, but you'd have to be fucking blind not to see that theres legitimateley 'something' going on in the larger scale of things.
>>
>>86758289

>atheists STILL have no rebuttal for this

Christcucks can't disprove that God is a narcissistic sadistic cunt that doesn't give a fuck about humans either.
But it's understandable for people with inferior intellect - not because they believe in God, but because they use such retarded arguments to prove his existance.

Also, even if God exists, that doesn't mean that I must listen to every faggot who claims that he or his organisation are the true middlemen between me and God.
>>
File: babelfish.png (97KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
babelfish.png
97KB, 375x360px
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."

"But," says Man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves that You exist, and so therefore, by Your own arguments, You don't. QED"

"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.
>>
>>86751722
>>
File: SILENCE_poster.jpg (142KB, 350x543px) Image search: [Google]
SILENCE_poster.jpg
142KB, 350x543px
Pic related
Last Temptation of Christ
Winter Light
>>
>>86758951
A someone who actually is in the ministry, you're right. The "burden of proof," as it's called, doesn't lie with the person to proof something is not true, it lies with the person who claims it is.

Now, 'proof' is a sticky, messy term that really is quite up to the observer, but 'evidence,' although equally as subjective, is more of an indicator regarding the existence of something or not.
>>
>>86751951
>faith
>virtues
kek
>>
>>86758871
The Torah is only one book out of three that comprise The Old Testament.
>>
File: gnd.jpg (41KB, 640x498px) Image search: [Google]
gnd.jpg
41KB, 640x498px
good times make weak men
>>
>>86759222
Not necessarily. Although sometimes the "Torah" can specifically just mean the first five books of Jewish canon, that is more accurately known as the Pentateuch.

"Torah" just means "law" and usually is considered the Pentateuch + Nevi'im (the Prophets) + Kethuvim (Writings and Poetry). But, yes, sometimes (more than rarely, but less than often) the Pentateuch is called the "Torah" by orthodox Jews. By Christians and most Jews (and even Muslims), the Torah is all three sections, listed below.

The complete Torah is Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1+2 Samuel,1+2 Kings, 1+2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah and Malachi.
>>
>>86759115
oh lacey, my hallmarkfu
the things i would do to you
>>
>>86759320
Dumb sayings make dumb men feel smart
>>
>Biblical
The Life and Passion of Jesus Christ
The King of Kings (1927)
The Ten Commandments
King of Kings
Barabbas
The Gospel According to St. Matthew
The Greatest Story Ever Told
The Prince of Egypt
Passion of the Christ
Jesus of Nazareth

>Saints
The Passion of Joan of Arc
The Song of Bernadette
The Flowers of St. Francis
The Trial of Joan of Arc
A Man for All Seasons
Thérèse
Francesco
Padre Pio: Miracle Man

>Holy Orders
Winter Light
Diary of a Country Priest
Leon Morin: Priest
The Mission
Calvary
Black Narcissus
A Nun's Story
The Island (2006)

>Faith
Ben Hur
Becket
The Tree of Life
The Sacrifice
Silence
Andrei Rublev
Au Hasard Balthazar
Babette's Feast
The New World
The Apostle
Decalogue
>>
>>86759362
>Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1+2 Samuel,1+2 Kings, 1+2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah and Malachi.
Tanakh.

>Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy,
Torah.
>>
>>86759529
It depends on the sect, honestly.
>>
>>86751722
Risen
The Agony and the Ecstacy
>>
So is there anyone of you that got converted to religion when you were old and not because of your parents/heritage?
If so, how? I just can't believe in any of this shit.
>>
>>86751959
Just give it up man, think of all that time you wasted praying when you could have been watching sweet flicks that would've stayed with you your whole life.
>>
>>86759546
nope.
if someone names the whole bible "the torah" is just because it is a figure of speech. he's probably aware that it's only 1/3 of the Tanakh books.
>>
>>86758871
>Book of Eli

That movie is probably the most Christian movie I've ever seen, that was actually good.
>>
File: 6039dcd45dfe72b5d4f2fb84be40f27e.jpg (147KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
6039dcd45dfe72b5d4f2fb84be40f27e.jpg
147KB, 1366x768px
I know I'll get at least one OBSESSED reply but why are american protestants so fucking crass? Not only they started the whole bible literalism meme once again, they actively try to be as loud, obnoxious and unapologetic as posible with shit like intelligent design, the constant gay debacles (why the fuck does it matter so much who gets to marry who, Jesus) and their rampant anti-intellectualism. I am by no means a christian, but some friends are and all of them laugh at the idea of fossils being a satanic creation, yet american christians managed to milk a fucking shit chain-mail meme into three movies while completely failing to understand anything about either atheism, christian apologetics or hermeneutics or anything else, really.

Sorry about the windows shit, I got this printscreen from google, but this scene in particular was fucking absurd. What kind of fucking professor even tries to lump these thinkers together in the first day of class, nonetheless. This somehow manages to be worse than that retarded Bill Maher documentary.
>>
>>86760044
Everything American is crass and unrefined. Everything is adapted for maximum profitability without any concern for artistic value. This goes double for our religious views. You take American exceptionalism and protestantism and whing bang boom, you know?
>>
>>86751888
trips confirm

white is right
>>
>>86760166
The worst part is that I've been trying to be a better person and tone down my spite for americans AND protestantism as a whole, but both things are very hard to forgive.
>>
>>86760044
Thinking about watching this movies.
Is it even 10% as hilarious as this screencap?
>>
>>86760272
Oh boy it is, it's a fucking wild ride, I'm still hoping for the non-Duck-Family to get a prequel trilogy.

Also, can anyone help me in trying to find their criteria for curating that list? Why the fuck would they include Feuerbach instead of Marx or Engels? Who the fuck is George Santayana? Why is Dawkins in a philosopher's list? Why is Ayn Rand? Why the fuck do they have that blank space? Why are Foucault and Feuerbach before the author referenced in the fucking movie title? Out of all the atheists in the Enlightenment, why the fuck include Diderot? I like him but Rousseau was a better pick from literally any perspective I can think of. Also, do you think some acting school intern suggested Brecht? Because he has absolutely nothing to do with anyone else save maybe Feuerbach if you kinda stretch it.
>>
>>86751959
no god or devil, there I saved you some time.
>>
>>86759320
what if good times made even better men who used their better standings to create even better times?
>>
>>86759647
>So is there anyone of you that got converted to religion when you were old and not because of your parents/heritage?
>If so, how? I just can't believe in any of this shit.
More like started to believe in God again after years of being an atheist. Started from having an interest in history, clearing some of the myths surrounding religion and education, then reading works by Jaki and Augustine, plus realizing down the line that there's literally nothing to be ashamed of in believing in a higher being.
>>
>>86759523
Good list!
>>
>>86760044
>why do Americans care if gay people get married
>USA first real country to allow gay marriage
really makes me think
>>
>>86751846
>>86752985
I guess it's gnostic, but simply framing Jesus as a man with failings and struggles throughout his entire life, and centering around that last temptation on the cross before he accepted God made it so much more powerful than the tired purely symbolic, always perfect, always uninteresting Jesus I learned about growing up.
>>
>>86760272
yes it's great. there's a plot with two guys going on a road trip that goes nowhere the entire movie, until they find a guy dying after being hit by a car and they make him convert to christianity while he dies
>>
>>86760708
Thanks man. Leon Morin and Winter Light are some of my all time favorite films in general.
>>
>>86753611
Definitely. Amazing movie.
>>86756637
>>86759146
These are also good.
>>
There's only a couple motivations to make a "christian" movie or TV show and most of them can only ever result in cringe.

You can't build a good movie around trying to sell something. You can't build a good movie around knocking down pathetic strawmen that would insult to a child's intelligence.
>>
>>86760942
>Christianity can't inspire a good film even though it inspired most great literature, music, painting, sculptures, etc
t. retarded atheist
>>
Someone post the European Christian Cinema vs American Christian Flicks chart. I know one of you has it.
>>
>>86760942
There's one general exception: history. Documentaries can be very interesting, the problem is the same with war docs. The conservatives will only tell you the parts that make Christianity look perfect, and the liberals will only tell you the parts that make it look horrible.

>>86761004
That isn't what I said. Learn to read.
>>
>>86761004
>most great literature
Sorry but the Illiad and the Odyssey and nothing to do with your magic Jew.
>music
Name any good Christian music that isn't incredibly niche monk chants.
>painting
Renaissance paintings would be hated by the original churches in Europe, and many Renaissance works were pagan or pagan-inspired.
>sculptures
Christians vandalized ancient Greek and Roman statues and withheld knowledge from most common Europeans for centuries until the Renaissance took away their power.
Your sandnigger religion did not save Europe.
>>
>>86761004
>hears something they dislike
>immediately turns to straw ad hominem crap

Yeah, that's exactly what >>86760942 was talking about. You're incapable of intellectual honesty or empathy because you've been taught you're morally superior your whole life. Your goal in making "christian" media is just to insult, slander and browbeat nonchristians, and as a result you can't make anything a non-evangelical would want to see.
>>
>>86761100
>until the Renaissance took away their power.
The Renaissance was promoted by the Church, Reddit.
>>
>>86761043
>Christian art is about knocking down strawmen
>uses strawman in his own strawman about Christians
so this is the power of atheist debate
>>
>>86761035
>American
King of Kings
Barabbas
Ben Hur

>European
The Miracle Maker
Martin Luther
Stations of the Cross
>>
>>86751959

Read The Plague.

And maybe some Gnostic gospels.
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.