[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>leans in >lowers voice to a whisper Im gonna kill you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5164.jpg (16KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5164.jpg
16KB, 194x259px
>leans in
>lowers voice to a whisper

Im gonna kill you and take all of your shit. And if you try to stop me or even reason with me in any kind of way. I'll tell my people that you're the bad guys and they'll kill you. Simple. Im sorry it has to be this way, but if you dont bend to my very will and follow every decision I make no matter how braindead retarded it is. I'll convince everyone you're a threat and you'll be dead within the episode.
>>
>>86748239
CORAL
>>
>>86748239

>Leans in
>Lowerd voice

"LISTEN. If you don't like how it is you're not gonna make it because I'm the LEADER and my group knows what it is like OUT THERE."

>Steps out with one foot while holding gun sideways and making jabbing motions while swaying around like a drunk

"AND if you don't like it..."

>Wipes face and looks off to the side briefly before staring them in the face

"I'll kill you"

>Walks away with exaggerated sway and glares off at nothing at a 30 degree upward angle
>>
File: cucked ricks bfs gay beating.webm (3MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
cucked ricks bfs gay beating.webm
3MB, 1280x718px
>beat up his gay friend
>make Rick cry like a little bitch
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.