[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wight army races across ice, causing it to break in a perfect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: ice lake.jpg (49KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
ice lake.jpg
49KB, 700x467px
>wight army races across ice, causing it to break in a perfect circle all the way around
A bit of a stretch, but I'm willing to buy it
>hound throws small rock
>it slides across the ice
>this somehow convinces wights that the ice is magically thicker now
Ummm......
>entire wight army storms the island
>ice decides not to break this time, in service to the plot
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>wights drag heavy chains and TWO TON DRAGON out of and onto the ice
>it doesn't so much as chip
THAT'S IT
>>
>>86746030
well the got onto the ice in the mid afternoon early evening when the atmosphere was at its warmest from 16 hours of sunlight so the Ice was thinner, then by morning it had refrozen. But that far north in winter the lake would be totally icebound and the thickness would be consistently high around a foot or two.
>>
Better yet
>wights don't jump over the crack
>walkers don't spear Jon and Co. like shishkabobs from a distance
>>
What the Hound did was assault. The group also kidnapped and innocent White Walker. The White Walkers were merely making a citizens arrest and nearly pulled it off on Tormund.
>>
>>86746398
WIGHT LIVES MATTER
>>
File: 1349062483855.jpg (101KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1349062483855.jpg
101KB, 720x960px
>>86746030
>wight army races across ice, causing it to break in a perfect circle all the way around
Its an island, a small one in middle of the frozen lake. Its solid land here and there, specially in the middle.
>hound throws small rock
>it slides across the ice
>this somehow convinces wights that the ice is magically thicker now
And they send 1 undead first to test, then a few more. After is confirmed the lake is solid frozen, they charge. Magically my ass by the way, look at that weather. Also its clear that they waited at least an entire day before the hound decided to be a retard.
>entire wight army storms the island
>ice decides not to break this time, in service to the plot
That one is legit bs.
>wights drag heavy chains and TWO TON DRAGON out of and onto the ice
>it doesn't so much as chip
The part where the undead are walking its land again, not the frozen lake.
>>
>>86746030
I just started watching S07. It just keeps getting worse and worse as seasons go by.

I don't care for the fancy CGI, I want good strong characters portrayed by good actors. Not hamfisted SJW crap and all this rushing they keep doing to wrap it all up.

Fucking cunts should have waited for the books to get finished.
>>
>>86746030
The ice got thicker during the 3 months they spent there.
>>
>>86746223
they crossed a liquid water river just a few miles from there
>>
File: 1502939593640.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502939593640.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
>>86746030

SURROUNDED BY WIGHTS
>>
File: clap.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
clap.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>86746465
>>
>>86746223
They were on the ice for three days before it froze (Daenaeraeys was 1.5 days flight away - 1.5 for the raven, 1.5 for the dragon)
>>
This scene doesn't make any sense unless NK could predict or see everything leading up to this point.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.