[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>staunch feminists >favorite music is misogynistic rap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

File: broad-city.jpg (226KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
broad-city.jpg
226KB, 1024x576px
>staunch feminists
>favorite music is misogynistic rap
Are liberals incapable of understanding irony? Why is cognitive dissonance so rampant among celebs?
>>
I just want to see their pusy.
>>
It's only sexist when white people do it. DUH.
>>
People like this actually exist irl it's weird
>>
>>86745404
They think that blacks don't have the economical distribution to be misogynistic.
Whites however should know better.
>>
File: 1492981470317.png (539KB, 720x602px) Image search: [Google]
1492981470317.png
539KB, 720x602px
>>86745404
That sort of thing is called "choosing your convictions like it's a fashion trend".
>>
>>86745552
>>86745596
>>86745737
>>86745826
>>86745987
Do you really want to know why hip hop has never been scrutinzed in America? Slavery. I know it sounds retarded but that's the literal only reason. The rationale behind this is that you can't criticize an art form born as a rebellion to oppression. No matter how toxic, another reason was how lucrative it is to expose exotic culture but that exotic shit is stale now and music is moving on, I can't wait for this aids to fade away.
>>
>>86746204
In glad hip hop is fading but trap and -wave music is taking over.
>>
>>86746204
how young are you dude
>>
>>86745404
>nigger lipping the pipe
i hope none of you do this
>>
File: 1398396665342.jpg (36KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
1398396665342.jpg
36KB, 396x388px
>>86746759
>tfw no gross liberal New York jewess gf
>>
>>86745404
>>86745596
>>86745737
>>86745987
yall are fucking retards, it has nothing to do with feminism

woman will look past any lyrical content if it has a good beat. chris rock pointed this out before you were born

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU8O4tKc-2E
>>
>>86746701
hunh?
>>
>>86745596
This fuck whitey
>>
>>86745404
>haha look how disgusting we are
>it's funny that we're greasy and dissheveled right?
>haha laugh at us please
>>
>>86746204
>hip hop has never been scrutinzed in America?

Except any time some guy on Fox News has issues with rap lyrics and it gets brought up as the potential downfall of western civilization?
>>
>>86747019
its funny when women make pussy and fart jokes because women werent supposed to do that 100 years ago
>>
File: islam feminst.jpg (28KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
islam feminst.jpg
28KB, 599x337px
>>86745404
>>
>>86746980
My point still stands. If the characters truly believed in their convictions, they probably wouldn't be listening to that music. But these are two dumb pot head characters were talking about. They're obviously just "feminists" because they have a vagina and that's about as far as that logic goes with them.
>>
>>86746980
Oh look its the grampa woman expert taking live advice from comedians on 4chan.
>>
>>86746980
the same is also true with Wiggers, they listen to gangster rap that basically constantly insults whitey and still eat it up
>>
>>86745404
>rape culture is real and it is a huge problem REEEEEEE
>it is the reason why rape occurs!!!!!!!!
>does rap music create gang violence?
>........................
>>
im white
i dont like niggers
i dont like spics
i dont immediately judge someone by their skin color
i.e. there is white trash and white people, there are black people and niggers
there needs to be white liberal genocide
>>
>>86746980
looooooooool
>>
>>86746759
nigger lipping is a gay little teens fear. niggers got it right desu
>>
>>86747021
america as a whole has to analyze it faggot
>>
Not a right-winger but having Hillary on the show in a Mother worshipping scene just made me realize they're just funnier Lena Dunhams IRL. Kinda ruined it for me
>>
It's not irony because their politics are just a fashion statement to them just like the type of music they listen to.
>>
>>86745404
you expect some new york jewesses to have the capacity for self reflection?
>>
>>86745404

>Jews
>>
>>86746493
kys that shit is so numale
>>
>>86745404
wow gross whores smoking weed so epic so subversive

it makes me feel ashamed that they get away with so little effort
>>
>>86746759
she has to do it to hold it up and light it one handed
>>
File: IMG_0457.jpg (99KB, 634x672px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0457.jpg
99KB, 634x672px
>Wales t shirt
>>
its beacuse among the opressed, all slights are acceptable
>>
>>86747551
the thing is they are funny so it still entertaining even though i find some of the shit they say and do fucking bullshit liberal pandering.
>>
Anyone notice how rap is increasingly popular with white numales who love to act like these dumbass rappers are sooooo deep
>>
>>86746980
>woman will look past any lyrical content if it has a good beat.
Yeah they loved that one song by Robin Thicke
>>
>>86749063
Lmao that song was so fucking tame compared to half the shit that's on the radio when it came out/right now.
Vaginas just got mad because the video had nice tiddays and they couldn't compete.
>>
>>86745404
They under irony, that's why they do everything ironically, like listen to rap. They hate blacks even more than conservatives.
>>
>>86749012
It isn't a numale thing, but an "I'm trying to be an accepting white person" thing.

I watch the Vice daily newscast on HBO every night and they have a segment of 3 white women listening to different tracks (usually rap) and giving their response to it. So far it has never been negative, and they just awkwardly bob their heads and snap to nonsense lyrics, then comment things like "He said her body is like WOAH, haha I wish someone would say that about me!". I guess that's just how people listen to music these days.
>>
>>86747005
when NWA was big hiphop was VERY scrutinized
>>
>>86746759
Ohh shit youre right the bitch got it wrapped tighter than a cock
>>
>>86746759
is it wrong to put your lips on your own pipe?
i don't smoke
>>
What really makes me lmao is every popular rap song having some line about how the rapper is having sex with the listener's significant other. Always in second person narration, always "your bitch" or "your girl", always some kind of sex act.
And all these fucking pencil dick cum gums eat it up because they think it makes them cool. Bopping their heads and shit to some guy talking about how he's currently balls deep in your gf.
>>
Godamn they look disgusting. Fucking hairy and greasy and no attempt to put on makeup at all.

This is the state of liberal "women"
>>
>>86749436
>"your bitch
i don't know if this is the first instance, but in Tupac's "Hit em up" diss track to biggie smalls and he says thats why i fucked your bitch: the listener will be hearing the song from tupac directed at biggie (and others)and not at the listener. Alternatively they will imagine themselves saying this to their adversary (if it is personified or not)
>>
>>86747372
I'll bring it up at the next meeting
>>
>>86749338
>when a group promoted killing cops was spoken to
wow so much good came out of it, they should of killed it there
>>
>>86749395
If you're alone it's fine, the reason not to do it is of you're sharing the pipe so the next person doesn't have to smoke out of a pipe the last person just soaked in saliva.
>>
>>86745404
>favorite music is misogynistic rap
citation status: needed
>>
ITT: Should start listening to some better rap.
>>
>>86747021
I don't entirely agree with op, but i think he was talking more about the sjw trite.

But they have slung the blame game with every popular music, Elvis was criticized for corrupting youth and causing women to act "inappropriately". Rap was only good when Wu tang slung it.
>>
/tv/ - Television & Film
/tv/ - Television & Film
/tv/ - Television & Film
/tv/ - Television & Film
/tv/ - Television & Film

fuck off, don't you fags have a containment borad to jerk yourselves off in? drop dead, this fucking boring shit 24 hours a day.
>>
>>86749635
t. listens to Immortal Technique and Hopsin
>>
>>86749539
I really don't think most people know the context to 90% of the music they listen to, more so hip-hop listeners
>>
>>86749737
i like beef and broccoli
>>
>>86749547
kek
>>
>>86749643
do you even watch the show? they yaaas BITCH, SLUT etc. like the rap songs, then go on march
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.