[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Load an unconscious person onto a horse >Say where you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 606_Benjen_Stark_Promo.jpg (2MB, 3733x2100px) Image search: [Google]
606_Benjen_Stark_Promo.jpg
2MB, 3733x2100px
>Load an unconscious person onto a horse
>Say where you want it to go
>Slap its butt
>Even if it takes days, the horse will get there

Is this the worst horse trope there is?
>>
all that time living beyond the wall do you think he ever fucked his horse?
>>
>Jon wasn't unconscious, Benjen tells him to ride for Eastwatch
>It took 5-8 hours at best to get back to the wall
>Horses are able to be trained to do this IRL
>>
>>86744512
no, the worst trope is actually
>there's no time, save yourselves
which was ironically in the same scene
>>
Pretty sure this happens in LOTR too. The horse literally rides for like two weeks while Frodo is dying on top of it.
>>
>>86744512
pretty lucky he just happened to be nearby
>>
>>86744627

That never happened in LOTR
>>
>>86744770
When the wraith dudes poison daggers someone and Arygon like salps Frodo on his dorse and hes like FLY SHADOWFAX and the horsey runs through a river nad shit
>>
>>86744861
Arwen speaks to the horse and tells it to ride fast, it listens because she's an elf and she's riding it. Aragorn has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>86744861
>>86744627
Nigga, that horse is literally magic.
>>
>>86744951
but what was Arwen's horse tax policy?

>>86744564
I doubt it, however, the children of the forest might have came out from the protective magic barrier to have some fun with him
>>
>>86744512
Hoses are cool, yo. Ask your sister.
>>
>get on the subway
>"we ride to work"
>it takes me there
This technology will literally exist soon.
>>
>>86744512
Uhhh I believe the "THERES NO TIME" and then standing still for 30 seconds is the worst trope
>>
Isn't the horse undead?
>>
>>86744575
>Horses are able to be trained to do this IRL
Can they be trained to carry more than one person ?
>>
File: BdjcrKSMPq-12.png (17KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
BdjcrKSMPq-12.png
17KB, 300x250px
>>86745815
If you have a horse gym
>>
>>86745698
Yes this thread was created by a literal retard.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.