[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Luke did I ever tell you that ONLY a Sith deals in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: OldBenKenobi.jpg (97KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
OldBenKenobi.jpg
97KB, 1400x700px
>"Luke did I ever tell you that ONLY a Sith deals in absolutes? That part of being a Jedi means that you can NEVER love because love ALWAYS causes a person to fall to the dark side. That you will HAVE TO abandon any familial ties you have for the same reason. That having any individual thoughts such as that maybe from your point of view the Jedi are evil is ABSOLUTELY the path to the dark side of the force - which we all know for sure each member is without doubt, regardless of individual case, TOTALLY EVIL because they embrace their emotions? I remember someone who once had doubts like these but I cut off his limbs and left him to burn in agony because he wasn't absolutely sure of his feelings like I was. He later built a castle in this spot, I suppose it was to host his good friends."
>>
>I remember when I also shouted at Anakin and told him to leave his partner and when he objected and said he couldn't leave her to die I shouted at him even more and lead him into an unwinnable fight where he lost his arm, he was a good friend
>>
>>86738315
I honestly think Lucas is retarded.
>>
>>86738744
I never understood while watching the prequels that expressing your emotions was a "path to the dark side" or any of that shit, you're supposed to just bottle it up? That shit's dangerous
>>
>>86739324
It's not expressing them, it's letting them rule you. You're supposed to avoid negative thoughts so you eventually have less of them.
>>
>>86739324

Only autists can truly master the Force.
>>
>>86738315
>Anakin, you were my brother!
>"leaves him to die a horrible death*
>>
What is with Obi-Wan and all his "good friends" ending up horribly fucked?
>>
reminder that Ben Kenobi knew Lukes aunt and uncle were going to be killed but let it happen so luke would go with him.
>>
>>86740012
>Obi-Wan
>not the actual villain
>>
>>86740073
Obi Wan was the leading cause of the confict and the true villain of the Star Wars universe, he was bought and paid for by wealthy donors, he allowed this shit to go on and allowed Anakin to turn evil so the wars could keep giving him his easy paychecks, he was a fucking scum bag at the end of the day
>>
>>86739324
stop fapping or you will never be a jedi
>>
>>86740073
How did he know? Is there evidence for that or just a meme?
>>
File: kenobi.jpg (41KB, 400x534px) Image search: [Google]
kenobi.jpg
41KB, 400x534px
Luke, did I ever tell you about sand? It's coarse, rough, and gets everywhere. Your Father hated it so much, that I chose to leave you on the sandiest planet. it is a good, albeit arid friend.
>>
>>86741081
What? How can you do this?! This is outrageous! It's unfair! How can you be a Jedi and not be able to fap?!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.