[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After watching GOT, you now realize that there are no good contemporary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0908.jpg (515KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0908.jpg
515KB, 1280x720px
After watching GOT, you now realize that there are no good contemporary arguments against the normalization of incest.

>it's icky and degenerate!
So is homosexuality and transsexualism. Don't be a bigot.

>it makes retarded kids!
So does race-mixing and letting literal retards breed, so that argument doesn't hold water.

>but muh feels!
Not an argument, sweetie.
>>
>>86735143
>Don't be a bigot.
>So does race-mixing
I get you're just making a funny shitpost but you need to be more consistent.
>>
>>86735143
don't try to compare incest with degeneracy like homosexuality and trasexualism.

Incest is the purest form of love.
>>
>>86735143
are you trying to stand a liberal posture?
you realize that the literal bible aproves incest?
>>
>>86735143
Why does it always came back to sex with you people? Why are you so afraid of sex? Why is the topic of where a man insert his penis or what a woman inserts on her vagina triggers so many people to such a level?
>>
>>86735320
It's something they'll never experience
>>
>>86735143
IIRC fucking your cousin only has a slightly higher chance of birthing deformed babies than two random unrelated people.

It's only when you repeatedly do it through several generations that it turns out bad.
>>
>>86735187
>implying that ideological consistency is necessary or even desirable in today's society
That said, arguments alone don't necessarily have a political orientation. It's perfectly consistent to note that the same arguments to defend perversion and dysgenics can be applied to incest.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.