[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/XpICoc65uh0 I was pretty excited about this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
https://youtu.be/XpICoc65uh0

I was pretty excited about this movie after reading a brief synopsis. Then I made the mistake of watching the trailer and now I know the whole fucking story. I figured Aronofsky would have had the sense to keep the trailer minimalist.

What the fuck are the studios thinking with previews that divulge everything?
>>
ugh jlaw
will not watch
>>
I want to see it because I love Aronofsky and the trailer looks interesting but I hate J-Law and I'm not a big fan of Javier Bordem because I have trouble understanding him.
>>
>>86734181
that's why i avoid trailers for movies i already want to see
>>
>>86734343
Exactly
>>
>>86734640

This

Aronofsky is such a try-hard bore that only plebes could enjoy his shit.
>>
>>86734343
This. She's a femishit meme actress. She's nothing but a talentless ugly bitch who got where she is by sucking cocks. DROPPED.
>>
>>86734181
>excited about a jlaw oscarbait shitfest
Kys. Only Aronofsky film I won't watch.
>>
>>86734181
So why does Maggie Gyllenhaal complain about giving a mid-twenties girl like JLaw these mom roles, all of which she has been miscast for?

>American Hustle
>Joy
>Mother
>>
>>86734181
>I figured Aronofsky would have had the sense to keep the trailer minimalist.
he has no control over that
>>
>>86734819
This. I don't even watch trailers anymore, infaxt most movies I see at the theaters I don't even read the synopsis
>>
File: thank you.jpg (8KB, 284x244px) Image search: [Google]
thank you.jpg
8KB, 284x244px
>>86734181

Well, thanks for the warning, OP. Will avoid the trailer from now on.
>>
File: 1479686760026.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1479686760026.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>86734181
>Jlaw
Might watch it despite her anyway, the atmosphere looks pretty decent and although it's just going to be an edgy Rosemary's Baby I'm just thirsty for a horror movie that's watchable. And yeah, sucks they showed the entire movie in the trailer but that's marketing for you.
>>
>>86734181
>j law has a miscarriage and blames it on the husband
>the "horror" aspect is in her head

Wow never seen a film like this before so fucking original
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.