[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his accent supposed to be? Australians don't sound

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

What was his accent supposed to be? Australians don't sound like that, and listening to interviews with the actor, he doesn't sound like that either.
>>
>>86724175
>Australians don't sound like that, and listening to interviews with the actor, he doesn't sound like that either.
Well it's not like he would know what Aussies would sound like or anything or has had years of experience around lots of aussies to cultivate the accent from.
>>
>>86724204
I'm not sure what you're even trying to say. The actor is Australian. He does not sound like he does in the movie. No Australian sounds like he does in the movie.
>>
>>86724175
Slightly unrelated but what was with that scene where they were all free to go, Boomerang just got up and left - but then in the next scene he was back with the squad like nothing happened?
>>
>>86724287
>No Australian sounds like he does in the movie.
cuz you've met them all obviously. Every single one.
>>
>>86724404
Are you Australian?
>>
>>86724365
That's the joke because he's Captain Boomerangseriously he would have just left them all to die, Digger is a scumbag in the comics (as seen with climbing man) but they toned him down
>>
>>86724175
Nah he sounds pretty Australian to me.
t. Australian
>>
>>86724586
Where in Australia do you live that people sound like that? Some meth addicted trailer park in Queensland?
>>
>>86724175
He's part alcoholic part horse fucker.
Seriously check his bio, he has a fetish for pink unicorns.
>>
>>86724443
That's debatable. Hardness is a complete asshole, but he's not a dumbass. He probably did the math and figured out if the Squad lost, he was only going to be free to be a faceless, human Shoggoth of a slave.
>>
>>86725723
>Hardness is a complete asshole, but he's not a dumbass. He probably did the math and figured out if the Squad lost, he was only going to be free to be a faceless, human Shoggoth of a slave.

Yeah sure ,but at the same time he shouldn't be fucking cheering for Harley Quinn escaping either, especially if he's not part of the escape.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.