[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well this was a pretty badly overwritten cliche filled generic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Baby_Driver_poster.jpg (122KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
Baby_Driver_poster.jpg
122KB, 220x326px
Well this was a pretty badly overwritten cliche filled generic mess that goes on for 30 minutes too long.
>>
>>86720246
Still liked it
>>
>>86720246
It was shit
>>
>>86720246
Jon Hamm once again proves how utterly meh his acting is outside of Mad Men, but at least he wasn't as bad as Lily Collins
>>
>>86720246
Agreed
>>
I liked the bar scene in the end. Very classic.
>>
>>86720246
It's strange really that this is Wright's most critically acclaimed film
>>
The only thing that was original about the film is the tinnitus gimmick and even that is handled completely wrong.
No one with actual tinnitus would wear earbud headphones 24/7, that would only make your tinnitus even worse in the long run. And the EEEEEEEE sound of tinnitus is not so fucking loud that you have to blast music not to hear it, a sound of a running engine or even just a busy street is more than enough to block it. Basically you just need any kind of white noise not to hear it, so people with tinnitus put a working fan in their room when they're sleeping or put on the TV on a scrambled channel on low volume.
>>
i'm surprised /tv/ didn't noticed how this film was created as a normie attempt to ridicule refn's autistic version
>>
>>86721623
it's not like Baby is not an autist himself
>>
>>86720246
Most overrated film of the year so far?
>>
>>86721757
It's not Get Out
>>
>>86721794
Oh shot I forgot about that one.
Yeah that takes the cake
>>
>>86721572
>Basically you just need any kind of white noise not to hear it, so people with tinnitus put a working fan in their room when they're sleeping or put on the TV on a scrambled channel on low volume

wait a second i do this because i hear a faint ringing sound when it's silent
>>
File: RUN BABY RUN.jpg (24KB, 744x434px) Image search: [Google]
RUN BABY RUN.jpg
24KB, 744x434px
This scene was so cringy. It's like Wright forgot about character development for his character throughout the whole film so he just instantly changed him in the last 5 seconds of his screentime.

>"I was in love once."
Really? That's enough for you too suddenly be ready to sacrifice your life for the kid? Literally seconds ago he was ready to kill Baby and all of his loved ones without blinking just to get more money, but suddenly he's a completely changed man just because the girl is with him?
Also I'm pretty tired of Kevin Spacey playing "Kevin Spacey".
>>
>>86721864
well congratulations, you have mild tinnitus
>>
>>86721965
Love the film but this bothered me too, as well as Deborah's entire character (or lack thereof)
>>
>>86721965
>Also I'm pretty tired of Kevin Spacey playing "Kevin Spacey".
Yeah, he's the new Samuel L. Jackson in the industry
>>
I liked the action scenes but the movie could do without Deborah. She was cringe-worthy.
>>
>>86721965
>I was in love once
drew the only laughter in the cinema. it was just one guy, and he didn't recover till jon hamm showed up

>>86721169
it's literally that episode in mad men where his subordinate calls him out for having no charisma, he was just handsome
>>
the girl was a qt though
>>
>>86720246
>starring nigger fox

dropped
>>
>>86725513
He actually had the best performance in the entire film.
Goes to show how godawful the rest were.
>>
b-but muh edgar :(
>>
>>86720246
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA9lfxbaHvk
agreed
>>
>>86720246
>30 minutes too long
Why does this feel true about every movie that's come out this year?
>>
>>86720246
this, just like hot fuzz its sooooo unoriginal, like ugh.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.