[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck it, guys, I just want to be happy, like these people. for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (18KB, 630x305px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 630x305px
Fuck it, guys, I just want to be happy, like these people. for them, every episode is pure joy, and that's the way I'm going to watch this show from now own. Also, who is that sexy girl in the middle? I know that she's probably the barkeep's girl, but I am in love <3
>>
reminder that the creature on the left is 36 years old and acting like a quirky 19 year old nerd

>the state of this country
>>
>>86716131
Ignorance is bliss, amirite?
>Got into Game of Thrones probably around the 3rd season when it was still a niche show
>Dad started watching it around the 4th or 5th season
>Sister had shown no interest in the show or the fantasy genre in general ever
>Sister starts going into some weird phase
>Dumps old friends for new friends, starts 'liking' video game despite never playing them growing up
>Find out the beginning of this season she's started watching the show
>Probably only watches it because everyone else started watching it

I hate popular things. If this season is any indicator, popularity tends to ruin good things
>>
>>86716131
I guarantee all of these people have severe deep seated insecurities that would drive them to suicide if you messed with their heavily manufactured and pathologically vindictive existences in the slightest. Not saying they're better or worse than the average person on this board. Just guaranteed that they're not living genuinely fulfilling lives. I don't think any of them could withstand more than ten seconds of criticism without crumbling like a house of cards.
>>
>>86716534
>3rd season
>niche show
get over yourself
>>
ignorance is not bliss, pussy

>who is that sexy girl in the middle
oh this is a loving every laugh thread, nevermind... fucking disgusting pig, woof
>>
>>86716131
I send a menssage to the middle girl about /tv/
>>
>>86716131
These are normal people enjoying life with their friends, no wonder /tv/ hates them
>>
File: SaveMeJon.png (540KB, 473x667px) Image search: [Google]
SaveMeJon.png
540KB, 473x667px
>>
>>86716737
i hate that that's normal
>>
>>86716131
>implying they're happy as individuals and are not merely taking the easy way out through groupthink and make themselves an anonymous part of a collective because they don't want to think about their personal faults
>>
>>86716131
>sexy
>girl

Just stop
>>
>>86716907
So they're /tv/?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.