[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ah, really? Because you didn't kick me out when you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: just.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>Ah, really? Because you didn't kick me out when you begged me to be on this show.
>>
>>86715171
>Ah, would you rather meet my buddy Sneed?
>>
Chuck's Suck and Cuck
>>
>>86715171
>I'm just a weather girl, sweetie, I don't choose guests
>>
>>86715171
They would rather play with me since my boobs are bigger than yours
>>
File: file.png (357KB, 1351x621px)
file.png
357KB, 1351x621px
>Hahaha... I just had to wait for the translation to come through... That was very funny... Very FUCKING FUNNY BITCH *Jumps on the desk and unsheathes his katana* OH YEAH NOW YOU'RE GONNA MAKE JOKES BITCH *cuts himself slightly on his wrist* HAHA pretty funny when the fat guy gets injured right? REAL FUCKING FUNNY HUH? Injure me with words? I'll hurt myself just as hard. There's nothing you can say to me that I havn't said to myself. I hate myself. I want to die. Why can't you just LEAVE ME ALONE? *teleports to the moon, seated in solitude* When will it end? When will the humans accept me as one? What have I done to deserve this father? *explodes into the sun causing what appears to be an eclipse*
>>
a game of throne
>>
>>86715171
>I bet you would really find it funny if I pulled down my sweatpants and showed you my shriveled member encased in my muffin-top gut
>*spends a full 10 seconds huffing and groaning trying to stand up, before pulling pants down*
>How's that, you like that? You fucking bitch hahahah who's the funny man now? Hahahahah I am bitch. I'm the funny man.
>>
>I'm Superbad baby. I don't need your respect, I don't even respect myself.
>>
>Takes one to know one.

Christ he's so slow witted.
>>
>>86715171
Terrible.
>>
>>86715404
That'll just sound like "y-you too" when translated into French. What a comeback
>>
>>86715440
>tfw several years of mandatory french classes and can't even translate something this basic
fucking canada
>>
>>86715171
I have a similar fantasy but it skips us talking completely. In fact, I never even met you. It's great.
>>
Wow, two guys. Just like the two times we bailed your shitty country out in world wars.
fuck we can't win lads
>>
>>86715831
Not bad

Not good but not bad
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.