[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm going to go to my old company where I haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

>I'm going to go to my old company where I haven't been in 15 years and everyone thinks I'm dead
>I know, I'll go dressed as a hobo!
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>86711681
It was amusing for all of five seconds... then it kept going for the first three hours of the series.

Truly the worst Marvel show so far
>>
>>86711681
is he supposed be legit retarded? I'm 3 episodes into the Defenders now.
>>
>>86713493
I decided to give Iron Fist a shot after watching the Defenders. I'm convinced he's literally autistic
>>
>>86713736
I love everytime he mentions he's the immortal iron fist like anyone is supposed to know what the fuck that means.
>>
>one of the Seven Capital Cities of Heaven
>reduced to a fucking monastery
>>
>>86711681
He's a boss.
>>
>>86713736
Well a lot of his autism can be explained by the fact that he grew up in an isolated monastery where the social conventions were totally different. It doesn't excuse stuff like >>86713974 though, it just seems like actual autism that he doesn't realize no one else knows what the Iron Fist is.
>>
Autism or not he still lost his virginity before any of us
>>
>>86714287
He's like 30, I've got 5 or 6 years before I know that for sure. But you're still probably right.
>>
>>86711681
Mentally this nigga is basically just Naruto.
>>
>>86714287
pretty sure he was over 19
>>
>>86711812
i guess you havent seen the defenders yet then
>>
Why didn't they have him get in shape for the role?
>>
>entire lead up is full of complaints about white savior and white mystic orientalism shit making it racist
>entire show features a white privilege retard not realizing he can't get by just on his white privilege
Was Iron Fist secretly woke?
>>
>>86715008
I would go so far as to say he's Goku levels of retardation.
>>
>>86716398
this

really was annoying
>>
>>86713736
In both IF and Defenders he's very inconsistent. Generally his best moments are when he's being a little more lighthearted and hippieish, while the super-sereal "I EARNED MY POWER" Danny is annoying as hell.
>>
>danny goes back to company and takes back ownership
>has to go to meetings and shit with ward
>IF is like nah we gotta look for some shit
>Ward reluctantly obliges and takes him everywhere

Ward is best boy.
>>
File: def0.jpg (48KB, 889x500px) Image search: [Google]
def0.jpg
48KB, 889x500px
>>86711681
>what did he mean by this?
He isn't very bright and has the mentality of a child.

>>86715008
>Mentally this nigga is basically just Naruto.
Basically this.

I still liked the show. Iron Fist is really flawed. And he hasn't mastered his abilities. I hope we get to see him develop. But yeah, sometimes he is Meatwad dumb.
>>
>universe where aliens and Hulk are a known thing
>a lot of people with powers everywhere in NYC
>what you say you can punch very hard?
>YOU ARE SCHIZOID BETTER LOCK YOU DOWN!!!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.