[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the only real person in the series. The only person who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Tyrionfindtywinprivey.jpg (417KB, 2100x1181px) Image search: [Google]
Tyrionfindtywinprivey.jpg
417KB, 2100x1181px
This is the only real person in the series. The only person who shits. I don't even see the dragons shitting. They're all superhumans who don't shit.

Imagine Jon Snow shitting... Daenerys shitting... They should show it. They only show deaths.
>>
Why didn't they show us Tywin's penis?
>>
>>86708245
>Daenerys shitting

Someone post the line from the end of Dance of Dragons
>>
They've had to cut characters and storylines just to fit a massive book series on screen but you think they should spend some of that precious time watching people take shits? Fuck off. We know they shit. We don't need to see it.
>>
Isn't shitting a central plot point in the books?
>>
>>86708816
this is true. Do you think they designated a part of the rock for shitting in the last episode? It wasn't that big of a rock and there were about 10 people there. Imagine the stink.
>>
That Dragon's castle don't even have a bathroom.
>>
File: 1492219842884.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1492219842884.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>86708875

half of the text if about eating and shitting

most authors write about what they know
>>
>Tywin wasn't stroking up a boner on the john for when he went back in to Shae

Fuck it. It's like this show doesn't even try to be real anymore.
>>
>The more she drank the more she shat
>>
>>86708245
Tywin's horse shit as well. Also it's implied Jaime had to shit himself when he was being held captive by Robb Stark.
>>
File: GRRM pride.png (220KB, 472x624px) Image search: [Google]
GRRM pride.png
220KB, 472x624px
>>86708763
Stop making fun of GRRM daddy
>>
Which GoT chick do you think has the hairiest shitter?
>>
>>86708976
Okay. So Tywin, Tywin's horse, and Tywin's son all shit. I'm seeing a pattern here.
>>
>tfw dany will never shit on your chest

I wonder what dany's poop smells like? i bet it smells like shit!
>>
>>86709064

his other son built/dug the shit pipe system of his castle
>>
>>86708763
"Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water"
>>
>>86708935
when is this fat fuck going to finish the books?
>>
File: grrmshat.png (23KB, 951x357px) Image search: [Google]
grrmshat.png
23KB, 951x357px
>>86708763
>>
File: grrmbelieve.jpg (392KB, 722x934px) Image search: [Google]
grrmbelieve.jpg
392KB, 722x934px
>>86709427
One day anon, one day.
>>
>>86709100
>>86709435
Whoa!
>>
>>86708245
india-poster, pls
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.