[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one, articulate reason why I should start watching this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Give me one, articulate reason why I should start watching this trash. If I hear one more person or read one more post about this fucking show I'm gonna blow my brains out.
>>
>>86706024
jus watch s1 then decide

it is the best season so far
>>
stream it
>>
life is meaningless and we're all gonna die, might as well watch garbage tv shows
>>
>>86706024
It's a show that has somewhat enjoyable characters on an individual level(Tywin, Jaime, Bronn, Davos, Sandor, Beric etc) but largely falls apart as a bigger picture. Basically, it's good if you have someone to root for and are okay with the fact that the show at large is mostly boring.
>>
>>86706024
Because pretty much everyone watches it, especially girls, so it gives you something to talk about with them
>>
It's generally entertaining. It's ok, sometimes awful, sometimes very good. Some terrible plotting, fan service, but enjoyable spectacle and some solid acting.
>>
>>86706024
The first episode is great. Watch it and decide for yourself. Unless you like fan service and action schlock you can probably stop after s4
>>
just read the fucking books

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CLCOvZOh1o

dude is a chick now, wtf?!
>>
>>86706024
Pirate and watch at 1.70x speed
>>
>>86706183
I've never met a girl who wasn't abhorred by it's blatant sexist formulaicness.
>>86706046
I've already seen the first two episodes and thought they were horrible.
>>
>>86706183
This is really the only reason. If you don't want to be the autistic quiet person at work or any social setting once it comes up.
>>
File: 1503364051473.jpg (80KB, 828x626px) Image search: [Google]
1503364051473.jpg
80KB, 828x626px
>>86706024
SEVEN HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLSSSS
>>
>>86706024
It's the biggest show in the history of television. You should start watching so you can join the rest of the human race. I'll admit that I was skeptical at first as well. The 'medieval fantasy' genre isn't for me...usually. But this is different. You'll probably miss out on a lot of the experience though since suspense, anticipation, and the creation of anxiety among the audience was part of it.

That last bit is probably a good reason why it won't hold up well. It will still be good, but not as good. If you're going to start watching, then start now and get caught up in time for the next season.
>>
>>86706024
S1 is great.
S2 brings it down just a bit.
S3 brings it back up.
S4 is ok if you still give a shit but if you don't then don't bother.
Don't bother watching S5+.
>>
>>86706244
you've never met any girls though
>>
>>86706024
It's great up until the episode where Tywin dies. After that there's a palpable decline in quality, although that shift really begins sometime in season 4.
>>
DANNY DID NOTHING WRONG.
>>
because GoT is funny as fuck
>>
>>86706581
This. Normies started watching and the show's producers had to take it down to meet the lowest common denominator.
>>
don't you wanna be part of those shitty threads? It's good fun.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.