[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was the dialogue so absurd in this episode? Every scene

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 12

File: 706-pic-1.jpg (1MB, 2200x1464px) Image search: [Google]
706-pic-1.jpg
1MB, 2200x1464px
Why was the dialogue so absurd in this episode?

Every scene with the group heading north to find a wight was just painful. And whats with the gay jokes?!

Why do the most loyal lords of all Westeros - the northern lords who are with the starks to the death are represented as such quick to change sides and desert shits.

Also that faggot benned the knee for no reason?
>>
>kys
>>
>>86700378
>Also that faggot benned the knee for no reason?

Died once.
Almost died again and then again.

At this point Jon just wants to get his dick wet before he actually dies.
>>
>>86700378
WHICH QUEEN...

THE ONE WITH DRAGONS OR THE ONE WHO FUCKS HIS BROTHER?
>>
>saved by Benjen
>bendjenned the knee right afterwards
>>
>>86700378
He knows he'll never get to bend da-ny unless he bends the knee.
>>
File: Aolt7rV.jpg (70KB, 600x435px) Image search: [Google]
Aolt7rV.jpg
70KB, 600x435px
NOOT NOOT!
>>
>>86700378
>And whats with the gay jokes?!
Have you never been in a stressful situation with other men? I'm pretty sure around 80% of my conversation at work (manual labor) are gay jokes. These are a bunch of barbarians and soldiers marching into a war zone, I thought it was pretty realistic.
>>
>whats with the gay jokes

Do you have no male friends or what?
>>
File: 1501754713155.jpg (29KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
1501754713155.jpg
29KB, 500x399px
>Mance didnt bend the knee because of pride and got a lot of people killed
>Mance specifically tells Jon its not about pride
Rewriting history of the show and ruining great characters just to make Dany not seem like a tyrant.
>>
>>86700683
men going no homo to everything and making everything sound gay is a recent phenomena designed to ruin the concept of brotherhood.
>>
>>86700762
Also this. It immediatly struck me. It was completely awful.
>>
File: Longclaw.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Longclaw.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>86700378
>>86700378
> be at extremely dangerous mission beyond the Wall
> here dude, take my sword lmao
> so sentimental
> too bad I did not bring any other mean of destroying white walkers
> not even dragonglass we were mining for weeks
>>
>>86700889
If you're pointing out how stupid this is then Jon should never have been on that mission in the first place. He's a fucking KING. Kings don't go on fucking suicide missions.
>>
>>86700889
But they did have dragonglass weapons?
>>
>dany keeps ignoring tyrions advice
>lost a dragon this time but might get her pusy poked so its k
what's next
>>
File: sad_jon_snow.gif (1004KB, 500x281px)
sad_jon_snow.gif
1004KB, 500x281px
The conversations between Sansa and Arya were just fucking painful. Bomb Winterfell and start over, there is nothing left for us there.
>>
>>86701004
This, Jorah was shivving dudes with his dragonglass knife all the way through the island stand scene

He shivved the bear with it too

Jorah just loves shivving. Confirmed rogue of the group.
>>
>>86701473
The Hound's little hatchet was more effective than the battlehammer so it was probably dragonglass as well
Tormund had a stick with shards embedded in the end instead of his battleaxe
Jon had a dagger but didn't use it cuz he still had longclaw
>>
>>86701020
there's only two people left in the world who can ride them so it's a-okay
>>
>>86701473
He even dual wielded there for a second

>shanked two niggas at once
>>
>>86700762
>Rewriting history of the show
Remember Arya accusing Sansa of standing by on the platform watching her father die, doing nothing to stop it?
Even though she was screaming her lungs out and being held in a bearhug by a fucking Kingsguard.
>>
Why didn't Daenerys order Drogon to burn the Night's King?

Why did Benjen no go with Jon?

Why was Daenerys basically telling Tyrion that she'll kill him if he disagrees with her?

Why are Sansa and Arya arguing like they're 6 years old?

Why am I still watching?
>>
>>86700378
The group banter was the best part you fucking faggot

Should have cut out the entire winterfell storyline and just focused on the lads
>>
>>86701726
and then her manufactured archery story
>>
>>86701882
That scene was actually in the show
>>
>>86701473
Go back to R E D D I T
>>
>>86700796
Not really, gay jokes are a pretty common thing and have been for a long time.
>>
>>86701004
If the show had good writing they would have had dragon glass tipped arrows too.
>>
>>86701882
That was in the show you retard. Even if it wasn't it was a short story from years ago. It wouldn't matter even if it wasn't shown. You faggot
>>
>>86701985
I'd say the last 20 years at most
>>
>>86700796
There are literally gay jokes on the walls of Pompei from ancient Rome.
>>
>>86701997
none of them specced archery though
would have been useless
>>
>>86700796

phenomenon is the singular.

also no, are you fucking kidding me, there is roman graffiti making jokes about dudes sucking dick
>>
The exchange between Beric and Jon was alright
>>
>>86702045
Gee, it's not like Rome fell or anything
>>
File: 1502930421994.png (10KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1502930421994.png
10KB, 645x773px
Why didn't they just take the dragons to the whights?
>>
File: 1502911446622.jpg (40KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1502911446622.jpg
40KB, 720x404px
WHERE'S THE LEAK WHERE
>>
>>86702045
What's an example of an unambiguous 'gay joke' and not just a guy calling some other guy a fag?
>>
Why didn' you fukkin kill yourslef issted of wroitin that lettuh yu stupid cunt oi swer fathah doid cuz o you roight bint
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (49KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
49KB, 960x720px
>>86701358
Bomb it with wildfyre
>>
>>86702045
There's a difference between making fun of faggots and people who act like them and the modern culture of calling everything gay
>>
>>86702166
"Haha I bet you have a small dick"
"N..no... let me see yours fatso"
"Take it in my ass you bitch, ahhh yeah"
>>
>>86702183
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOQqBMz70iM
>>
>>86701933
>>86702026

Not the guy you replied to but have you actually gone back and watched that clip?

She totally lied about the circumstances. Watch Preston Jacob's latest video on it.
>>
>>86702211
That sounds like one guy insulting another as enough of a bitch to bite pillows and not some kind of joke between friends.
>>
>>86700762
>>Mance specifically tells Jon its not about pride
What was it about?
Could he have been lying?
>>
>>86702433
t. woman
>>
File: 45734645634564.jpg (186KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
45734645634564.jpg
186KB, 600x590px
>>86702451
>>
Why were the wights waiting there for days like retards?
>>
>>86702155
Right here buddy ;)
*unzips dick*
>>
File: 3141.jpg (31KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
3141.jpg
31KB, 400x387px
whos ready for those spinoffs?
>>
>>86702606
For the dragons to show up so NK could kill them
>>
>>86701933
>>86702026
no it wasn't you retards it was a totally different story than the scene from the pilot did you even watch the episode apply yourselves
>>
>>86702358
>Preston Jacob's latest video on it.
Jesus, that guy's style of making videos is annoying. And is he really too autistic to tell that Arya's story from the episode is a completely different story, or is that part of his "humor?"

Because it's obviously supposed to be a different story. That scene wasn't supposed to be Bran (or Arya's) first introduction to archery, it's just the first time Ned was watching Bran shoot, since other people had been teaching him. Arya's latest story actually fits into that scene pretty nicely; she told about how she was able to practice and become good because she was determined, and Ned was proud of her. The scene from season one works as a compliment to that: Bran is supposed to be showing what he's learned, and Arya gets cheeky and upstages him because she knows her dad is already proud of her.
>>
>>86700796
it was not unusual to have "bro" in anciet ear, soldier were together far from wifes for months, so they had their back in the battlefield and in the bed.
>>
>>86700762
Hmmm it's almost like theirs conflicting viewpoints of why he didn't bend the knee.
>>
The chains are so stupid. Where the fuck did they come from lol. D$D wanted a dramatic death scene where the dragon slips under the ice, then they spend a million dollars making it, and realize they have to drag him back up. So you gotta put chains in, because that makes sense that the White Walkers just have tons of huge heavy chains they carry around with them.
>>
>>86703312
Didn't they have chains in another episode?
>>
>>86701997
What happened to the archer who hung out with Thoros and Beric?
>>
>>86700562
Okay but seriously. Why did he bend the knee? What changed at that moment that made him want to bend the knee? If Jon is revealed to be the true heir, it's a huge deal. Why did he bend the knee? What made him change his mind?
>>
>>86701778
THERE WAS NO TIME
>>
>>86703411

>What changed?

Probs when she fucking saved their asses with her 3 dragons (the first outsider to actually believe him about the Army of the Dead), and he realized that the North will be completely fucked against a Night King with a dragon unless Dany is on his side.
>>
>>86703411
She tried to save his life and Starks are freakishly loyal about things like that. Robb basically got killed because he guilted himself into marrying a girl that cared for him after he was wounded.

That's my best guess. That, and Tormund's talk made him realize that even if she agreed to help, she still wouldn't let the issue of an independent North go away, and it would just turn into another war.
>>
>>86703411
I think the idea is that Dany's bravery in coming to save them convinced him that she really takes the threat seriously and she's willing to risk her life to save the kingdom kind of like Stannis

He also wants to bang her
>>
>>86701778
NK might be immune to dragon fire. He walked right through a mob of it before casting the spear.
>>
>>86703509
It''s the opposite though. Dany needs Jon more now that she lost a dragon, not less. Jon's position became stronger.
>>
>>86703411
simple: puss
>>
>>86703566
>mob
wall
>>
>>86703601

How does the North defend against the army of the dead, which now also has an undead dragon? They were fucked even before the NK got one.
>>
Even TYT is shitting all over this episode. Was this really the worst episode? Is the show going to end with the reputation of something like Dexter?
>>
>>86703663
Because Dany is now already involved because they killed one f her "children". It doesn't make sense for her to ignore it and not simply ally with Jon until the war is won, not from a practical or character perspective. It really makes no sense for Jon to bend the knee here when it is not necessary. Dany is not offering an ultimatum. He just does it.
>>
>>86703411
she's gonna put her big ass on his face that's what
>>
>>86703663
A bunch of archers with dragonglass-tipped arrows and some siege artillery equipped with wildfire bombs. A shitload of wildfire and a few volleys of dragonglass arrows would basically destroy the army.
>>
WE DEM BOYS
>>
>>86703560
>She tried to save his life and Starks are freakishly loyal about things like that.
I guess this is the only way I can rationalize it. If the leaks are true and eh's gunna be revealed as Aeron real soon this is going to come back and be scrutinized though.
>>
>>86701778
Why didn't they just smash the fucking ice with the hammer!!!
>>
>>86703411
Because Dany risked her life like he's done
>>
>>86703700
I've tolerated the time skips this whole season since it's obvious they just want to end the show but this episode was ridiculous. Jon getting saved by deus ex machina is too predictable at this point and it's obvious the writing quality has gone down since the beginning of the show especially with this episode. At least the next season is the last to end this shit.
>>
>>86703930

Not really. There are assumed to be tens of thousands of undead soldiers. Each arrow, if it hits, can only kill a single wight. A "few volleys" wouldn't exactly cut it.They also don't have wildfire, or an answer to the undead dragon.
>>
>>86704260
The arrows would mostly be for the white walkers. Since it's how the bear was killed, one would be able to kill the dragon, too. And they can get wildfire. If they don't want to ship it from king's landing, they can get a pyromancer to make some. If they get a trebuchet or something to launch a bunch of wildfire at the wights, it would burn them up pretty quickly.

I know the show is never going to show an easy solution like that, but it would probably work, given what we've seen about how easy it is to kill the things in the army when you have the right equipment.
>>
>>86703411
They're too scared to make Dany actually be a little bit mean. We thought she was on this "mad king" arc but apparently not at all. Apparently she's just a crybaby. After her dragon died she should have been furiously mad. She should have blamed Jon right then and there, and demanded his loyalty for the price she paid. She should have said to him: "You will bend the knee to me, both of them, or I take my two dragons and burn Winterfell to cinders."
>>
File: 9dC7Idt.png (485KB, 680x617px) Image search: [Google]
9dC7Idt.png
485KB, 680x617px
>>86704393
Why does the NK not just wait until everyone crumbles from the long night than just waltz down south?
>>
>>86704703
Why does he do anything? He's an icicle with lips.
>>
>>86700378
>And whats with the gay jokes?!
It's like you've never been in an all-male workplace.

Gay jokes are how real men relieve tension.
>>
>>86700796

Dude you have never spent time with other dudes. Everything can be a gay joke because gays are weak and act like women.
>>
>>86705010
>Gay jokes are how real men relieve tension.
And that's not the only way haha. If you catch my drift.
>>
>>86704974
Do icicles experience boredom?
>>
>>86702128
got me thiknjin desu
>>
>>86705051
The other ways are:

A) going to the john and rubbing one out in the cubicle.

B) actually punching each other.

Given the alternative, gay jokes aka [this weird paradoxical thing where straight men jokingly/threateningly pretend to flirt witch each other] is probably the most practical solution when you're busy and have stuff to do.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.