[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now Mr. Anon, you said in your statement that you couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1492531850008.jpg (28KB, 512x384px)
1492531850008.jpg
28KB, 512x384px
Now Mr. Anon, you said in your statement that you couldn't have been at the scene of the murder because "you were at home on the internet", that's correct? Sorry, sometimes I have to check these things -- my wife nearly killed me our last anniversary. Anyway, we checked with your mother and she confirmed your alibi, leaving Mr. Chad as the only suspect, whose whereabouts were, as you kindly pointed out, unknown at the time of the murder. You're free to go.

Oh, but Mr. Anon? Wait a second! Mr. Anon! I almost forgot!

One more thing...
>>
... we checked your internet posting records, and it seems you were on a site called "reddit"
>>
Fuck off, Columbo. You've been harassing me for 5 days straight, and you don't have a single shred of solid evidence on me. I'm sorry buddy but your hunch won't fly in court. Now either arrest me or kindly piss off and leave me alone.
>>
>>86696373
>That one episode with Johnny Cash
Man I need to watch this again.
>>
wtf show is this
columbo? i think i saw something like this in a family guy cutaway gag once.looks gay
>>
>>86696669
>watches Family Guy
>calls Columbo gay

I'm sorry, your IQ is too low to understand and appreciate Columbo
>>
>>86696811
>that episode with Robert Vaughn where Columbo tricks him into falsely implicating himself with fake evidence in order to force Vaughn to confess to the crime so he could clarify that he threw the real evidence overboard
>>
>>86696373
Used to watch it with my dad. Great show.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.