[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Quick Jon, get on the dragon" >"No Jon,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1503344346058.png (306KB, 853x434px) Image search: [Google]
1503344346058.png
306KB, 853x434px
>"Quick Jon, get on the dragon"
>"No Jon, you'll have to jump higher"
>"No Jon, higher, I said you have to jump higher*
>"Oh bloody hell.. Here take my hand"

okay... WHAT THE FUCK D&D???
Between this and Dany saying that Jon is "too small" for her - I mean seriously? What the fuck is their problem. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING SHORT
>>
>>86696330
The funny thing is that he isn't even short, 5"8 is literally above average anywhere in the world
>>
>>86696330

5'6" here and let me tell you some thing you piece of fucking shit.

I'm handsome as fuck and have a babyface that allows me to pull easy teen pussy because of it. You should see some of the tight little bodies I've fucked. I have a 7.5in dick and not a single girl I have ever banged has failed to text/call me for a bootycall late at night. I embrace any challenge I get from someone who tries to stand in my face and intimidate me with their height, because it's pathetic. Low center of gravity, fast reflexes, and ridiculous core strength will allow me to either 1) quickly take you to the ground where I will stomp your fat face or 2) out last you with endurance because your shitty, overweight frame required to ground that extra height made you more tired. I make 85k a year as an mid-level engineering manager at Ford (I'm 23 btw, they will most likely promote me to upper management within the next 2-3 years). I fuck shit up in every single sport and would destroy any of you (minus basketball where skill/talent is substituted out for height). I've been compared to Messi in my soccer style. Quick dribbling and cutting in between every opponent in front of me. I scored 95 goals throughout my high school varsity soccer career. I made the varsity football team freshman year as starting runningback but soccer and football were the same season so I couldn't dominate both.

Sports I would destroy you at in order

Soccer
Football
E-sports
Baseball
Endurance running
Tennis
Golf
Footgolf
Ping Pong
others

I know you. Ugly is a given. Probably curly hair. Tried to grow a beard but it was patchy and you were sad for awhile about that. Struggling to find a way to validate yourself you took to reminding everyone how you're "Over 6 feet tall!", as if that was some sort of cutoff for being a man. When in reality you're just as pathetic as every other self-hating wannabe piece of shit out there, yet you have somehow convinced yourself you've won the genetic lottery.
>>
>>86696415
Everytime this pasta is posted I swear E-sports creeps higher up that list.
>>
>last episode Gendry makes fun of his height
>this episode Dany calls him too small
They're going all out on destroying Kit Harrington, goddamn.
>>
>>86696377
t.manlet
>>
When will they learn?
>>
>>86696330
Dany needs Dothraki dick. Fuck Jon the manlet.
>>
>>86697039
>pounded by Khal Drogo's massive Dothraki cock dozens of times
>show expects me to believe she'll be satisfied with Jon's tiny pecker
Of all the bullshit things in the show, this one has to take the cake.
>>
>>86696829
He's not wrong though, anything from 5'8 to 6'3 is perfect
>>
>>86696772

Tyrion called him short too kek
>>
> Jon, I'm here to save you! Quick jump on my dragon!
> Naw I'm good, let me kill a few more zombies

Wtf D&D?
>>
Torrent WHERE?
>>
>>86697485
This was honestly the most contrived episode in the entire series. Absolutely nothing followed any logic, every single action was to meet some part of the script they wrote.
>>
>>86697485
I like to think that part plays into Dany saying how the men who fall for her do stupid things in order to impress her. But that might be giving dabid too much credit
>>
>>86697485
He was ragin the dragon died
>>
My wife and I have been together for 4 years, married for 8 months. Late last night we were lying in bed post-sex, her head on my shoulder. We were talking about kids. Names and such. A few minutes go by of no talking. Then she says, "with all of the problems, you've had with your height... Maybe we should think about getting a sperm donor." I was completely shocked. After a few seconds of silence she says "sweety?" and looks up at me. I close my eyes instantly and present to be asleep.
How could she ask me that? I can't even begin to explain how much it hurts to know she doesn't think I'm good enough to father her children. I lay awake all last night unable to sleep. In the past I've told her about my insecurities - the way some girls have treated me because of my height, as you do when you trust someone. It's not fair and it sucks to be judged on something you can't change, but I'm still successful and looked up to by people (figuratively, not physically of course :P).
I've never once suggested sperm donation, she thought it up all on her own. I honestly don't know what to say to her about this. There is virtually nothing that she could have said that would have hurt me more, surely she knows that. I have a tendency of biting my tongue, sucking it up and saying nothing, but I feel like I have to say something. I am honestly considering walking out on her. In what universe is it okay to ask a man something like that? I need some kind of advice. Is this an okay question to ask? Am I overreacting? (by the way I'm 5' 11")
>>
WATCH THE INSIDE THE EPISODE

DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS SAY THAT JON HAD TO STAY BEHIND TO DEFEAT WWS. HE WAS A MEDAL OF HONOR TYPE OF GUY THAT WAS LITERALLY FALLING ON THE GRENADE AT THAT TIME BUT REALLY HE DELAYED DANY INSTEAD. FAILED GRENADE FALLING. THAT LAST PART WAS MY INTERPRETATION.
>>
File: 1491414038419.jpg (100KB, 472x531px) Image search: [Google]
1491414038419.jpg
100KB, 472x531px
>>86697640

Honestly it was so bad that I had completely forgotten about that retarded fucking Arya/Sansa subplot

>DUDE ARYA IS EVIL NOW LMAO

just fucking leak this last episode already so I can be done with this trash for another year FUCK
>>
>>86698061
>inside the episode

I couldn't finish it. They're literally retarded.
>>
>>86697640
whole season has felt like that, it's like a bad anime spinoff series sometimes. then again, i'm happy it's wrapping up finally.
>>
>>86696377
Oh I'm laffin!
>>
How did Kit Harington let them get away with this?
>>
>>86696377
lol
>>
>>86698008
you tell her exactly that
>>
>>86699005
>>86698935
>>86696829
It's true you faggots. Stop pretending it's not to make yourselves feel superior to others just because you haven't done anything worthwhile in your lives.
>>
>>86696330
triggered the manlet
>>
>>86698970
$1.1 million an episode would do that.
>>
File: stab.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
stab.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>86698970
Because like how Jon Snow is better at fighting than politics, Kit is better at fight choreography than acting
>>
File: big boy award.jpg (2MB, 2103x2420px) Image search: [Google]
big boy award.jpg
2MB, 2103x2420px
>>86696330

>Benjen Stark died because he had to lift Jon up on the horse because he couldn't reach
>>
>>86696330
I'm 5'2. I've just accepted I'm going to die alone.
>>
File: 1501576895347.png (325KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
1501576895347.png
325KB, 382x417px
why didn't they bring horses with them north of the wall? then they could've just slung the wight over one of them and ridden back. It's obviously not far away since gendry ran all the way back without stopping. like why the fuck did they go out onto the ice instead of just running?
>>
>>86700409
i'd happily trade your height for my face & teeth
>>
>>86696330
he was afraid that the two zombies that were running towards the dragon will kill it and rape dany.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.