[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I didn't get it So who was Satchel? My understanding of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: AtomicBlonde.jpg (83KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
AtomicBlonde.jpg
83KB, 640x360px
I didn't get it

So who was Satchel?
My understanding of the "twist" was that Percival was Satchel, and she pretended to be a double agent (Satchel) to kill the KGB guy, then going back to the CIA (revealing she was a triple agent).
But I don't think this is the case since she told the KGB guy while killing him that she had been giving him wrong info, etc, implying she was Satchel all along.

Someone explain pls
>>
File: IMG_20170820_222935.jpg (351KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170820_222935.jpg
351KB, 1800x1200px
>>86691507
From my understanding is that the twist was she is Satchel and a triple agent. She used Percival's betrayal as a way to cover her own tracks by accusing Percival to be Satchel.

The movie is really confusing and her being a triple agent made it even more confusing and only left more questions
>>
>>86691859
Well that makes more sense. But what hints did they give us about she being the traitor? The fact that she supposedly had been previously in Berlin?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.