[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come the wine was still liquid after they had spent hours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: hound.png (726KB, 1223x592px) Image search: [Google]
hound.png
726KB, 1223x592px
How come the wine was still liquid after they had spent hours or days on the island in freezing temperatures?

Anything thats less than like 90% alcohol will freeze, and I doubt westeros wine is stronger than most liquors.
>>
>>86689515
it burns

so it must be at least 40%
>>
>>86689515
same reason that ice could crack under those temperatures
>>
>>86689515
Because alcohol doesn't have the same freezing point as regular water you mongoloid.
>>
Put a 40% vodka in the freezer and it wont freeze
>>
The lord of light kept the wine warm.
>>
>>86689541
You can't get over 20-22% alcohol with just fermentation. Are you saying that they distill their wine?
Now that I think about it, I don't rememer anyone in GoT drinking anything but beer and wine, so probably haven't discovered distillation.
>>
>>86689515
THAT
WAS
RUM

YOU STUPID FUCK
>>
>>86689633
Yeah it will. It won't become frozen solid, but icy enough that it won't pour out of the bottle. I have personal experience.
>>
>>86689688
they definitely have you stupid shitskin go read the fucking books or go back to the episode where he mentions IT'S FUCKING RUM
>>
>>86689779
Then you had some piss water and not vodka or any other 40% proof alcohol
>>
>>86689779
then you've bought shitty vodka. Real good vodka doesn't freeze. Swedish Snaps doesn't freeze. And so on
>>
>>86689688
>so probably haven't discovered distillation
They have rum. The Hound always drinks it.
>>
Are you so fucking stupid that you think that Thoros of Myr is walking around with a FLASK OF WINE?
Holy shit man get it together. The show has flaws but at least fucking think before you post. It was rum.
>>
>>86689779
You've had so shit, not vodka.
40% Vodka has a freezing point a little bit higher than Mercury.
>>
>>86689828
It was 40% and definitely froze.
>>
>>86690076
Bitch, vodka has a freezing point around -30.
>>
>>86690076
>mfw left vodka in the freezer for nearly a year now and it still hasn't frozen

You're a liar.
>>
>>86690331
>ywn eat the vodka in a comfy russian winter with a yakut gf somewhere at Siberia.
>>
>>86690331
Maybe ur freezer isn't cold enough.
>>
>>86689515
Oh shit. Nice catch. Fucking dummies writing this show
>>
>>86689688
>You can't get over 20-22% alcohol with just fermentation
22% is possible, but good luck doing it with wild yeast. Who was the GOT version of Emil Christian Hansen, who first isolated pure yeast strains while working for Carlsberg in 1883?

Freeze distillation is easy though, so they could have done that.
>>
>>86690568
40% vodka doesn't freeze in normal home freezers, it just goes kind of syrupy.
>>
>>86689515
>Anything thats less than like 90% alcohol will freeze

Confirmed no friends, no bottle of vodak in freezer at all times.
>>
>>86690076
>he's under 21

underage ban time
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.