[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women take over a show >it immediately goes to shit Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

>women take over a show
>it immediately goes to shit
Why does this happen every time?
>>
frank underwood was really boring
>look how sociopathic i am

i always liked claire more, she feels like a true raven among the buffalo
>>
>>86683040
>she feels like a true raven among the buffalo

What a fucking stupid metaphor, no wonder you like this shit.
>>
>identifying with a murderous manipulator just because he's a white male
>get triggered and piss themselves when non-white non-male characters get ahead

why is the white male audience so basic
>>
>>86683000
Too be fair the show went to shit since season 3.
Long before she took control.
>>
>>86683040
>hates boring characters
>likes Claire
Her acting is so fucking wooden in every scene
>>
Women can't do anything but complain so instead of creating something good that attracts an audience and ruin it
>>
>>86683040
>she feels like a true raven among the buffalo
Caspere knew this
>>
#HerTurn
Drump- I mean Frank better not be alive by the end of the season.
>>
>>86683040
kill yourself asap
>>
Remember when she complained about not being paid as much as Spacey and never got it? Good times.
>>
>>86683064
She doesn't have a good accent.

That why no one likes her, people are it for the accent.

You think people just liked fraiser cause it was good? No it is the accent that makes these shows especially one where you narrate shit.
>>
>>86683000
It's been shit for 3 seasons
>>
Who has that "times you acted like Frank" copypasta?
>>
>show about politicians
>everyone is literally a fucking actual murderer

Like I get that politicians kill people but this shit is retarded.
>>
File: pv9jqs7[1].jpg (174KB, 1128x633px) Image search: [Google]
pv9jqs7[1].jpg
174KB, 1128x633px
>>86684228
.5 seconds in google
>>
>>86683000
Serious question here. Can women do anything right ever? Women are the most useless creature known to man, their only real role is producing men who do the things that they cannot.
>>
>>86684794
woman genocide when?
>>
>>86683000
Robin Wright is a shitty dishonest actor who does capeshit and starshit now. She can't act.
>>
File: kek_shoes.png (78KB, 321x185px) Image search: [Google]
kek_shoes.png
78KB, 321x185px
>>86683441
Kek
>>
>>86685679
How fucking fat are you, kid?
>>
>>86683000
>women take over a show
>it immediately goes to shit
>Why does this happen every time?

Art imitates Life. anon
>>
File: freddy.jpg (41KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
freddy.jpg
41KB, 900x506px
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>86683040
Here's your you
>>
>>86683441
kek
>>
The last 3 episodes were ok while all the rest of them were absolute shit.
Also I'm still laughing at how ridiculously they handled the Kathy problem, seriously Frank just pushes her down the stairs and she disappears?
>>
>>86683441
You ever bully or hurt anybody again, I'll come back and buttfuck your father with your mom's headless corpse on this goddamn lawn
>>
Meh. The show was going downhill anyway.
The liberal cucks will love the show though.
They'll turn Frank into Trump and Clair into Hillary, and the cucks will have another inconsequential pedestal to pat themselves on the back for.
>>
>>86685928
Frank's white. Freddy's Black
Libcucks like it when the "oppressed" black man stands up the the white devil
>>
This show is an example of something that should have ended on season 2. After he became president they kept trying to outdo the scheming and plotting of previous season which essentially lead to this anime power creep bullshitthe plot gets more asinine for the sake of shock.
>>
>>86683000
It went to shit 2 seasons earlier senpai
>>
it went to shit long before women took it over
>>
So when's the next season and will it really feature Claire prominently? While she is not Skylar of Breaking Bad levels of annoying, I really dislike watching her scenes. She should just die a show death so it's Frank 24/7
>>
The show has always been really lowbrow. It's just more obvious now that the gender you hate is getting shoehorned into the lead role.
>>
>>86683000
It went to shit after season 2. Should have ended with Frank banging the desk.
>>
>>86683040
agree about frank

fucking retarded show. I dropped pretty fast

dude look at camera and say edgy things lmao
>>
>>86683000
Women don't understand the value of accountability/self-reflection. All they "feel" is the "accusation" and they refuse to look any deeper than that. They'd rather keep things "nice." It's why women seem to hate their friends, or, rather, why they seem to keep people they hate as friends; being honest/confrontational would be considered "mean." Therefore, when you accuse a woman of something, all she sees is that you're willing to "be mean" to her, not that she might actually be doing something worthy of criticism.

This is why women ruin things when they take over. Everything becomes about "getting along" and "being fair" instead of "achieving the goal."
>>
Don't really like her character. Not even a fan of Robin Wright in general... but I would totally let her character sit on my face. Something about a well dressed woman, and skirts... man, I love skirts.
>>
>>86686786
>The last 3 episodes were ok while all the rest of them were absolute shit.
HELP HELP ANON'S GONE MAD
>>
Seasons 1 and 2 were great
Season 3 was crap
Season 4 wasn't much better and I stopped watching it then.
>>
>>86685928
Being an ungrateful nigger
>>
>you mean to tell me I'm not getting paid as much as the A-list two times oscar winner lead actor for my suppporting role? SEXISM AGEISM!
>>
>>86690367
Meming or not, it's true. My mother has four sisters. They all keep talking shit about others behind their backs, but just try to argue with one of them (in here argument = showing her logical error), and all of them will back her up bashing you, because
>you're mean!
Of course this type of behaviours prevents them from reflecting on their past bad decisions, so they could repeat the same error over and over again.
>>
I unironically dropped this show. Not because of women or anything like that, it was the terrible dialogue and acting in the very first episode, it was so off-putting that I just didn't have any desire to continue watching it.

Amazing what a nosedive in quality the show has taken, the first 2-3 seasons were amazing.
>>
After the last season of House of Cards, after Ozark and The Defenders - I'm done with Netflix, they're incapable of making anything good.
>>
File: pffff.png (615KB, 600x730px) Image search: [Google]
pffff.png
615KB, 600x730px
>>86683000
because your a cocksucking faggot of course
>>
>>86692617
It's crazy because Netflix started off as a network that would take good shows that the real networks didn't want to risk picking up, now look at it. Every decision netflix makes now is monetary motivated, not creativity motivated. They don't care if the quality of their programming suffers, because they have such a massive userbase that will watch whatever new season of garbage they put out no matter what.
>>
File: IMG_1415.gif (462KB, 250x234px)
IMG_1415.gif
462KB, 250x234px
>>86683441
>>
>>86692673
This, but unironically.
>>
>>86692510
it wasn't supporting role. She was on the same level as Kevin.

go to /pol/ bitch
>>
>>86692693
(((Coincidentally))) that shitshow started when George Soros bought Netflix.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.