[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when he was the next big thing? Remember when you actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: jason segel.jpg (151KB, 779x1024px) Image search: [Google]
jason segel.jpg
151KB, 779x1024px
Remember when he was the next big thing? Remember when you actually saw him in series and movies?
>>
>>86682930
he did that Netflix movie with Robert Redford, but I agree that his time has passed which is unfortunate because I really liked him, much more than Franco.
>>
Forever the guy that loves Rush
>>
>>86682930
how was that DFW movie?
>>
>>86682981
it was very good movie
>>
I miss him, he was a bro in every role

are him and paul rudd really huge rush fans? are there any rush albums that are like the first one?
>>
>>86683190
>are there any rush albums that are like the first one?
nope it's generally considered the outlier of their discography.
>>
>>86682930
>DUDE TINY MUTILATED PENIS LMAO
>>
>>86682930
that movie he did with Cameron Diaz about how NOBODY UNDERSTANDS THE CLOUD killed his career.
>>
>>86682930
love him on forgetting sarah marshall
>>
>>86682930
I liked him when he farted in that open house. Only movie i saw him in. To me hes just that fart guy
>>
seems like a cool guy, a bro, that's always been his appeal.

career seems to really have stalled, but i doubt he's been blacklisted or unable to land any roles. probably just enjoying some time off and reevaluating where he goes next. it's easy to get pigeonholed in comedic roles like he had in HIMYM.

personally think he's probably focusing on some writing now. he's in with rogen and appatow's jew comedy circle.
>>
>>86683217
it's also the only good one
>>
File: DAT GAP.jpg (125KB, 887x590px) Image search: [Google]
DAT GAP.jpg
125KB, 887x590px
Remember when Linda Cardellini dumped him so he wrote Forgetting Sarah Marshall about her out of spite and had Judd Apatow use his Hollywood connections to destroy her prime career years?
>>
>>86683531
um, sure if you like Zeppelin-esque riff rock more than whatever Moving Pictures is.
>>
>>86683547
are you crazy? Linda has a pretty great career all things considered.
>>
No
No

He was literally just the funny fat friend from HIMYM and every stoner flick
>>
>>86682930
he killed the muppets. booo.
>>
>>86683615
>he killed the muppets. booo.
I'ms ure Ricky Gervais murdered and raped the corpse.
>>
File: 4968629865_1e605f1c8b.jpg (45KB, 420x335px) Image search: [Google]
4968629865_1e605f1c8b.jpg
45KB, 420x335px
>>86683531
nice B8 M8
>>
>>86683803
I agree with him
>>
>>86682930
>the next big thing

I love Jason Segel, but WUT?
>>
>>86685440
he was on the same level as guys like michael cera jonah hill seth rogen
>>
>>86683244
>that movie he did with Cameron Diaz about how NOBODY UNDERSTANDS THE CLOUD
What? You mean Bad Teaher, or they made another one together?
>>
>>86686403
Sex Drive. I think it was 2014. It was really bad. Kind of shocked Segel has fallen off so hard.
>>
>>86686551
Sex Tape you fucking moron
>>
>>86686698
forgive him for mistaking a shit-tier raunchy comedy for another shit-tier raunchy comedy.
>>
>>86683245
Yeah that was actually very good.
>>
>>86689686
I agree, very shocked by how much I enjoyed it for a romcom. I guess having him as a protagonist helped a lot and it had a very good soundtrack. The puppet show subplot was particularly inspired.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.