[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BONG "Vibrating shoes could stop elderly falling"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault-5.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-5.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
BONG

"Vibrating shoes could stop elderly falling"

BONG

"Family sick of living on Butthole Road"
>>
>>86682345
SCHLONG
>>
>>86682345
Bald twat.
>>
>>86682402
cant be dealin with this
>>
>tfw big ben has done his last bong today because a bunch of libshits in offices got tired of it
>>
>>86682495
Big Ben's bongs were a symbols of white supremacy.
>>
>>86682345
BONG

''Man changes name to bubabubabuba''
>>
Been watching through An Idiot Abroad again recently and can definitely say S1 is better than S2. I know the comedy comes from Karl being put into situations he's uncomfortable with but the amount of moaning he does in S2 is just too much and he straight-out refuses so many things. I'd love to see the glaciers and float around the crisp water in a special suit.
>What's the point of this? I'm like an empty bag of crisps in a river
>>
File: NaGSFrD.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
NaGSFrD.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>"HAHA"
>*CRACK*
>>
>>86683358

Have you seen The Moaning of Life? It’s better I think, he actually wants to do things and he’s much happier yet still very funny.
>>
>>86683644
Yeah, I definitely prefer it, but it's all good telly.

I just want to see a new project: Aunty Nora Abroad
>>
>>86683358
I'd have difficulty being forced to bungee jump, twice. Karl was in the right there, Ricky and Steve pushed him into it when he clearly wasn't having it
>>
watched an idiot abroad today for the first time in ages

karl pontificating on the futility of helping africans when theres no way to really help them is kino
>>
>>86684984
I watched that today. It was really nice to see Karl chuffed about helping out once he got into it, but him reflecting on the fact that he's not really making a difference and how it's impossible to sort the situation was pretty deep coming from Karl.
I also loved seeing him teach a class with no preparation at all.
>>
>>86682495
Replaced with prerecorded bongs for 3 years while repairs are done.
>>
Sending Karl to see the world was possibly the best thing they could've done with him.
I remember back on XFM Ricky and Steve saying they needed to get Karl on telly and thinking about stuff he could do like a chat show, tv presenter etc., but I think they struck gold with the travelling thing. The best thing about Karl is hearing his unique opinions on things he sees or experiences. I don't think a chat show would really bring out the best in him. If he ever does decide to do something new I want to see him in a proper wildlife documentary or something like that. And for god's sake let him do his own thing, that's what made Moaning of Life so great.
>>
>>86685505
Three years of repairs? What the hell's wrong with it?
>>
>>86686745
The entire building is getting repaired. It's being silenced to protect the hearing of the workers.
>>
>>86687063
What's this about prerecorded bongs then or is that just for radio and stuff
>>
>Karl stuck in a hippie pyjama hugging party
>>
>>86682345
Why do so many Brit bongs have gross ass look.
>oval/sphere shaped head
>puffy lips
>space out and shrunken eyes
>five head
>widows peak
>followed by a receding hairline
>and are usually based at an alpha like 5'6"

Honestly /tv/ how many of you Brit bongs apply to this, don't lie
>>
>>86687185
Last time I checked, they were considering playing pre-recorded bongs from a speaker away from the construction site.
>>
>>86682495
No it hasn't. The clocktower hasn't been modernised. The bell itself is old (Ben Big). Elizabeth Tower's access shafts cannot be used for modern machinery. Essentially they're expanding it and making it modern. Until then, you have audio systems bonging.
>>
I really miss Karl. I wish he would do a podcast, even alone if he had to.
>>
>>86686745
Considering it's a historical landmark I'm guessing there's a fuckton of regulation that slows down things. They can't just rip things apart and put up some plywood shit.

Didn't they have a little girl saying the bongs the last time the bell was silenced due to repairs in the 70's or whenever?
>>
>>86686745
They're having trouble with the grouting.
>>
>>86687730
Karl works better when he has people around him to ask him his opinion on stuff. A podcast could maybe work if it was just half an hour of answering Dear Deidre kind of stuff, but I still think he needs someone there to prod him now and then
>>
It's kinda weird hearing Ricky's voicemails to Karl on Idiot Abroad where he says "Alright boy?" I don't remember him ever referring to Karl as "boy"
>>
>>86687495
Selective breeding.
>>
>>86687495
e's avin a go inne
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.