[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't the north just build a giant fucking channel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: DrnmCbpl.jpg (98KB, 640x545px) Image search: [Google]
DrnmCbpl.jpg
98KB, 640x545px
Why doesn't the north just build a giant fucking channel right here and tax the balls out of everyone that goes through?
>>
>>86681654
building a canal is insanely hard, just see what happens during the Suez or panama canal.
And that was much later technology wise.
>>
>>86681654
Okay, but for what purpose?
>>
>>86681654

The Freys do that already
>>
>>86681732
>building a canal is insanely hard
But they have no problem building a giant fucking ice wall with dozens of castles on top?
>>
>>86681780
>>86681800
To make sailing from the east coast to west coast easier
>>
File: 1503328617513.jpg (179KB, 640x545px) Image search: [Google]
1503328617513.jpg
179KB, 640x545px
why not build canals here??
>>
>>86681732
You literally have to dig a hole. How hard could it be?
>>
>>86681883
The wall is literally magic and nobody has any idea how it got built

>>86681780
Dramatically speeds up shipping from one side to the other. You could go from western Westeros to the Free Cities in half the time. It would have made the North rich as fuck.
>>
>>86682038
Considering that the Suez Canal and Panama Canal weren't built until the late 1800s despite being objectively useful concepts long before then, I'd imagine it's pretty fucking difficult.
>>
Why don't I just pound Emma Watsons pussy every fucking night? I don't know, but it sure sucks thinking about what might've been when I'm pounding some gross smelling, overweights dude hairy, unwashed asshol, burying my nose deep inside the gaping, shit and cum-filled hole when I'm done. The smell sits there for days, yet I always go back. Again and again I degrade myself like this. Why? Well, you tell me, I have no clue. Maybe I'm addicted. Maybe I'm just depressed. Maybe there's some part, deep down inside, that honestly and deepheartedly craves this, and only let's it out at night, driving me towards the docks and the shady bars that are located there. That makes me seek out the ugliest, fattest, smelliest, hairyest man there, offer him a beer that I've laced with copious amounts of Rohypnol, causing him to pass out, befor I drag him out by whatever little hair he has on his head in to some dark alley where I go town on his stinky bunghole with my 5,5 inch long, 8 inch in circumference chode, as I scream "WHY SUSAN!!! WHYYY???!?!?!", as I cry my salty tears.
I just don't know, anon. I. Just. Don't. Know.
>>
>>86682038
you need sluicies too, and they need to be hi-tech and stable enough to last a long time and control the flow of water across the entire canal when the tides are changing (which is constantly)

panama canal was built in the 20th century and even then it was a huge and difficult undertaking
>>
Brann the Builder made the Wall.

Why don't the do like Home Alone and pour water on the steps so everybody trying to go North slips.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.