[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DUDE. WE SHOULD ALL STOP SPENDING MONEY ON DEFENCE AND INSTEAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 19

File: file.png (484KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
484KB, 1280x720px
>DUDE. WE SHOULD ALL STOP SPENDING MONEY ON DEFENCE AND INSTEAD VISIT THE STARS. NOT SURE WHAT WE'RE GONNA DO UP THERE OR WHY THERE WON'T BE THE SAME PROBLEMS THAT EARTH HAS. LMAO.
>>
comedians whose sets have aged like milk
>>
https://youtu.be/oFHVkdxSzTM?t=97

This pisses me off so much it's so stupid and it's his climatic ending
>>
>>86679784
huh, really made me think
>>
File: Finnish.png (723KB, 855x480px) Image search: [Google]
Finnish.png
723KB, 855x480px
>>86679784
Bill Hicks made people sit up and think. What have you done? Oh, that's right. You've entertained a couple of people on a Mongolian throat-singing forum. Well while we're in the mood for it, let me entertain you also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htdxK2FtYII

Now watch the video and shut the ever-loving fuck.
>>
When did Alex Jones say that?
>>
>>86680283
i made everyone who saw this thread sit up and think about how fucking retarded bill hicks and 90s counter culture was
>>
>>86680398
Won't lie, you attempted to do precisely that. For some, you could well have succeeded. Other than that, OP, your life means absolutely nothing. YOU are nothing. You believe in nothing, you know no one and your pathetic memes are all you have. You will die alone and unloved. And you know it.
>>
File: file.png (700KB, 1452x1036px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
700KB, 1452x1036px
>>86680501
>>
File: Literally Reddit The Image.jpg (80KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Literally Reddit The Image.jpg
80KB, 600x450px
>>86680547
>lumping Bill Hicks in with jews
At least you tried. Stay strong and don't kill yourself, tonight.
>>
its just a bit dude, just some banter, they're comedians, they talk shit for a living
fucken autismos jesus christ you think these people are running for office or something?
>>
>>86679784
Bill "Turn the freakin frogs gay" Hicks
>>
>>86680547
How about we sell the Grand Synagogue in Tel Aviv you nasty Jewess
>>
File: 1499217645026.jpg (87KB, 995x933px) Image search: [Google]
1499217645026.jpg
87KB, 995x933px
>dude fuck space fix da problems here first!

I hate it when liberals say this it just goes to show how ignorant they really are.
>implying anything is getting fixed without investing into space
>>
>>86680328
*drops a gay bomb on your frogs*
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bomb
>>
>>86680743
I agree, we need to invest in spaceniggers to fuck our women
>>
>>86680686
>banter

Where was the joke you sperg? Dont try and accuse others of tism when youre the one who cant read social cues

>No joke
>Audience burts into absurd applause
ITS JUST BANTER THOUGH DW ;)
>>
Hey want to hear a joke
*pretends to be raped by Satan for ten minutes*
It's because buying things is evil or whatever
>>
>>86680547
I was trying to think of a third image for a country without defence but nothing that absurd exists
>>
Humans need territory to expand into and conquer.
>>
>>86680501
What would make you say such a thing?
>>
I hate any ideolistic hippie piece of shit who thinks world peace and progress are so easy to accomplish that all we have to do is divert funds from the military. What? How does that stop China, NK, or Russia from doing whatever the fuck they want? Do these people realize that like 1/3 of the countries on Earth are run by either dictators or warmongers.
>>
>>86681006
We should take all our defence budget and spend it on an offensive campaign into conquering space
>>
space exploration memers are the worst. it cost billions of dollars just to be able to idle in space and collect scant rocks.

the research money is better used on first, making Earth sustainable and reversing human damage then investing in terraforming science so we can actually have a inhabitable area in space instead of just bringing oxygen tanks and nonrenewable resources.
>>
>>86681110
Yeah but going into space is like a drug or whatever. Far out, right?
>>
>>86681018
Ive done a lot of drugs and I'm younger than Bill was there, by a year, and Ive never considered that disarming the planet to pay for africans overpopulation and futile space exploration made sense

where can I get the good drugs that make that seem logical
>>
>>86679784
ok
>>
>>86679922
You serious? The whole reason his popularity got a second wind was because all his Bush/Clinton material was inexplicably still applicable throughout the entire Bush II administration.
>>
Throwing an infinite amount of money into NASA wouldn't mean we could do anymore than we do now. NASA already makes the advances it can with our current technology level. If we gave them more money they'd use it to build more probes and satellites, it'd be a benefit but we wouldn't be colonizing Mars tomorrow.

People act like more money=more progress, the thing about space is it's hard as fuck to put people up there, and to 99.99% of humanity it means nothing since they can't be involved.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwkdGr9JYmE

this is funny fellas
>>
>>86681018
Well good news for you: The modern left hates space travel now too, especially since Elon Musk and SpaceX hit the scene.

Thanks to the combined cross-political Luddites of the world we're almost guaranteed to all die on this rock.
>>
>>86681236
Nah dude turn me into data and shoot me up into space *passes out from heavy alcoholism on stage*
>>
>>86681341
what kind of demented fantasy were you dreaming of? like you were gonna go live on mars and life would be different by any way other than you cant go outside without dying?

what exactly were you envisioning?
>>
>>86681341
Yeah fuck them I want to die on mars
>>
>/tv/ is such a random worthless board /pol/ came here and raped the whole board to death, then took over
>sad bitter weak males in /pol/ get so butthurt about everything they're trying to shit on bill hicks, without knowing that he was probably one of the smartest guys in the industry

Trump is fucking up, people hate racism, left will understand its degeneracy or fucking die because of it, and everyone will remember what kind of hate filled sons of whores you are.
>>
>>86681018
He's saying we should spend a hell of a lot less money on defense, instead of wasting it blowing up third world countries and stealing their natural resources. Just enough to defend your shores from attack, it's what every other first world country does.
>>
>>86681341
Oh, were you planning on living forever? AFAIK we are all dying someday. Nobody makes it out of life alive.
>>
>>86681408
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Realism_(international_relations)

might be time to study, bill
>>
>>86681441
We're talking about extinction. The end of your germ line.

You should care for the same reason you care about not raising cuckbabies.
>>
>>86680547
>Jew go after Christians
>Bill Hicks go after the Military
Wow dude it's totally the same thing dude.

That said, before we stop funding the military we should nuke the entire middle east and holocaust every single arab and nigger in the world. Then we can have world peace.
>>
>>86681504
im glad im not dumb enough to miss the connection between spending billions/trillions feeding people who will just go on to have more children and require more food

but instead id ignore all that and focus on the religions and professions of the sources of the money, not what the money does

im glad im not that retarded, its a beneficial skill
>>
>>86681401
That's what you're reading from this thread? All Hicks did was look at the effort of the world's government and said 'we should be spending all that on helping people'. Hardly a genius. He was just impassioned, willing to disown materialism (but not cigarettes) on stage, and talked about people and the future with such optimism that he was disgusted by the things societies do to one another. He was good and inspired, but was simply a guy thrashing against the cage of our lives on stage. It makes for a beautiful act, but you don't have to be a Trump supporter to notice that he lacks any practical solution or direction, he just talks about ideals and how awful it is they've been betrayed.
>>
>>86680283
what, did he just say that if you take away the entire defense budget and spend it on feeding every hungry person on the planet you'll someday be able to explore space?
>>
>>86681201
>futile space exploration
Do you have any appreciation for the economic fallout the space program has had? How much practical real world impact things designed for the space program has had in the private sector?
There's a reason you have government funded research. The goverment pays for things that dont have any immediate commercial value so that when it is found the private sector can move in and do what it does best.
On top of that mining a single iron rich asteroid would create more resources than we could use in a hundred years without digging a single hole on earth.
More important than that, man is a frontier animal. If we don't have borders to push and things to explore we get indolent snd shitty.
>>
>>86681401
>people hate racism
people hate what they're told to hate, the few that go against the grain are then character assassinated without debate

>left will understand its degeneracy
no

>everyone will remember what kind of hate filled sons of whores you are
'hate' is subjective and the word is more and more being used as a buzzword by the left to shut down dialogue
>>
File: 1503030430942.gif (2MB, 275x154px) Image search: [Google]
1503030430942.gif
2MB, 275x154px
>buying trillions of dollars of weapons and giving billions of dollars to Israel while sending over your citizens to die for them
Americans are such good goys.
>>
>>86681408
The US is the world police unironically though. We are sincerely expected, in so many official diplomatic procedures, to maintain a force capable of mounting an offense against any dangerous state. We have the bombs and crack forces that will liberate North Korea when necessary, that will fight a violent authoritarian China should it arise, and to deter all of these places and more from trying something big. It's our role, and it's been earned after a century of the world asking for help when we previously hadn't been giving t.
>>
>>86681791
what are you some spacex shill?

No other monopoly would get praised for returning a paltry amount of product and profit after receiving trillions

Let the market open up and then maybe we'll discover how efficient the shitty business of shooting big rockets into the sky is
>>
>>86681791
Military research does all that too, and we still have a well funded NASA. I understand what you're saying but the fact is things aren't settled enough on this planet to make Star Trek inspired space travel happen.
>>
File: 109253_original.jpg (47KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
109253_original.jpg
47KB, 480x360px
No wonder Norm hates this dumb kike.
>>
>>86679784
Would mining on the moon exceed the cost of making a livable habitat up there?
>>
How liberal morons find Bill Hicks or Carlin funny or smart is beyond me. They literally just preach the same liberal talking points you'd hear from a CNN anchor with a few curse words thrown in
>>
>>86681676
>Give a man a fish...
I think it's more of a long term solution to solve the root cause, not the symptoms.
Developing countries are a good example because sure you get the IMF giving these countries loans, but they're all hung up on all kinds of conditions and stipulations. They're not interested in making these countries self sufficient, they're pushing them to do dipshit things like trying to start monocultures of crash crops, ones that won't compete with the product of other nations on the open market.
>>
>>86681235
how were the jokes again? oh right
>shit
>>
>>86681905
> violent authoritarian China should it arise

lmao. implying it hasnt already.

the usa aint gonna do shit about china since they have nukes. they also arent gonna do shit about north korea since they have thousands of artillery pieces aimed at seoul, plus they'll have operational nukes soon.
>>
File: sarah.png (231KB, 700x434px) Image search: [Google]
sarah.png
231KB, 700x434px
>>86679784
>>
>>86682047
probably not without a space elevator.

we need to find a way to mass produce carbon nanotubes to enable these kinds of mega structures. so if you want serious expansion into space we need to invest heavily in nanotechnology.
>>
>>86682154
The fact is we need to literally occupy them and build new governments there, which is literally colonialism and people won't do it because it's a big reason why there's a problem in the first place.
>>
>>86682211
Well either way we're not about to disarm just so we can fly off the planet and pretend it was stable enough to do so.
>>
>>86680936
The joke is we spent more money on defense than advancing humanity directly.
>>
>>86682339
>the joke is the government!
Woah... ...is this the power of mushrooms???
>>
>>86682154
also the imf and world bank are notorious for giving risky loans to dictators then seizing and privatizing the country's natural resources when they can't pay.
>>
>>86681905
You do realise China has broken half a dozen International Laws by building artificial islands? Enlarging arficial islands? Building radar stations, SAM batteries, airstrips, navy docks, military barracks and missile silos on them and threatening to shoot down civilian aircraft if they go near them proclaiming it Chinese airspace when international law bans all that?

They haven't even done diplomatic sanctions let alone economic ones. USA ain't going to do shit. It wants to. They closed loads of European bases to move troops to USA because they wanted to concentrate on China but as soon as they did that Crimea was invaded and now they have to worry about Russia again.

USA is fucked because it refuses to do anything about China because it relies so heavily on it. USA won't even do anything about North Korea and we 100% know they have WMD's.
>>
>>86682369
Absurdities or irony in the real world has been a subject of comedy for centuries.
I'm not sure what you're so mad about.
>>
>>86681983
Don't get me wrong, I'd love for trek to be a reality, but that's not really what im advocating.
A big problem with NASA as an administration is that its now a giany fucking bureaucracy with more people in management than scientists. As an organization they can't be the risk-takers they used to be in the early days of the program.
I'm glad to see that the private sector is getting involved now and trying to develop independent launch platforms for space industry and space tourism.
I think that's going to be the lynch pin. Bring down the cost of getting into LEO, get people up there looking down on a regular basis and you start to slowly shift the consciousness of the species into one that doesn't see staying on the ground as the only option.
I think sagan talked about the unintended consequences of this in contact. Expensive retirement homes in orbit create a situation where the richest people emmigrate to these orbital colonies and slowly but surely their minds shift to a view that looks at earth as a physical whole, with national identities being less and less important in the new paradigm of the space age. These people are infinitely wealthy and influential so their decisions at the top cause repercussions that go all the way to tom, dick, and harry still living in a suburb.
>>
>>86682335
we don't have to disarm. just scale back military spending significantly and invest in humanity through education, infrastructure, new marshall plans, etc. that would greatly improve human well being, create allies, and reduce the risk of war.
>>
>>86682429
I'm not mad. Bill just generally flipped out and acted out panic attacks on stage for jokes. He's not a bad comedian but he didn't really write jokes. He was more about the drama
>>
>>86682246
we should also sell isreal while we're at it
>>
>>86682511
Most of the joke is in the delivery. Hicks isn't a special case.
>>
File: 1433762397235.gif (1MB, 339x336px) Image search: [Google]
1433762397235.gif
1MB, 339x336px
>>86680547
>if we give everyone a bunch of money we'll end poverty!
>what is inflation
>>
>>86682654
>budget re-allocation is the same as printing more money
wat
>>
OP here

pretty happy i managed to anger all the GOT reddit refugees who adore this faggot
>>
>>86682281
Colonialism has such a negative stigma attached because almost without exception it's displaced indigenous people (not always very politely), that's not an issue here.
Also governments probably aren't going to be coming for the ride. It will probably be private corporations, the only thing missing at the moment is a commercial incentive.
>>
File: 1489457412441.png (102KB, 1536x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1489457412441.png
102KB, 1536x1060px
>>86682281
>colonialism
>it's a big reason why there's a problem in the first place.
>>
>>86680983
Costa Rica
>>
>>86682385
Oh sure, I didn't mean to make it sound like this happens in a vacuum, just that there's a reason all around why the world is kind of fuckey and we keep having these problems. It's short term risk aversion that as often as not has long term effects.
>>
>dude we should keep spending trillions in defense despite being an island nation that has no enemies nearby lmao
>dude lets invade another middle eastern shithole and have proxy wars with russia lmao
>>
>>86682397
>You do realise China has broken half a dozen International Laws by building artificial islands? Enlarging arficial islands? Building radar stations, SAM batteries, airstrips, navy docks, military barracks and missile silos on them and threatening to shoot down civilian aircraft if they go near them proclaiming it Chinese airspace when international law bans all that?
everybody just ignores the artificial islands and doesn't respect their claims made from the artificial islands
> USA won't even do anything about North Korea and we 100% know they have WMD's.
that's literally the entire reason nothing has been done about NK, because we know they have WMDs
>>
>>86681235
>inexplicably
>>
>>86680704
Keksis maximus meridias
>>
>>86681748
Spot on senpai
>>
>>86682993
Ignoring airspace and shit is one thing, ignoring them in the event of military action when they've increased their aircraft range by building airstrips there, increase their early warning detection system by building radar stations, increase the number of military ports which could hold ships and increase the range of their air defence net and offensive range of their missiles.
>>
>>86681496
>We're talking about extinction. The end of your germ line.
Protip: Sending humans to live in climate controlled tin-cans off world would delay human extinction for a few hundred years at most.
>>
You know this? What you're doing right now? Sharing your shitty opinions for hundreds of people to hear? It wasn't this easy 20 years ago, sure I don't think bill is the funniest comic (by a wide margin) but he was one of the most honest.
>>
>>86683487
>so i heard this crazy asshole say he likes the taste of his own shit. call him crazy, but at least hes honest

Why do people think they should contribute their """thoughts"""
>>
>>86682760
What's going on in this photo?
>>
File: they-live-alien.jpg (30KB, 421x300px) Image search: [Google]
they-live-alien.jpg
30KB, 421x300px
>>86679784
>Star Trek is a bad idea

KYS PLEB
>>
>>86680547
Just convince everyone else to put down their weapons and find peaceful solutions to problems and then you'll have a point - until then the notion is laughable at best
>>
>>86680283
Fuck of mongolians are fucking cool.
>>
>>86682710
Inflation isn't printing more money you moron.
Go watch a fucking econ 101 YT video.
>>
>>86685504
Go watch a reading comprehension 101 dailymotion video.
>>
>>86679784
>>86680547
>stop spending money on defense

fair enough. I'm on board with non-interventionist foreign policy

>instead

how about instead we let the people who earned that money keep it
>>
File: mainstream meteor.jpg (67KB, 417x415px) Image search: [Google]
mainstream meteor.jpg
67KB, 417x415px
>comedian: If everyone just did X instead of Y, everything would be different!!!!
>thunderous applause from crowd
>>
>>86679784
>Ameriburguers will unironically defend wasting gorillions of dollars on military budget while healthcare is not free
>>
File: 1402443675072.jpg (36KB, 640x432px)
1402443675072.jpg
36KB, 640x432px
>>86685930
>non-americans will unironically argue for america to give up its deathgrip on the world so a bunch of fatties can live 2 months longer on life support
>>
>>86686035
>implying
Americans are too scared to do anything but invade some shit holes no one really cares about.
>>
>>86685782
"how about instead we let the people who earned that money keep it"
youre a fucking autist
>>
DUDE MORAL RELATIVISM LMAO
>>
>>86686082
Americans each think a bunch of different shit. When it comes to our government's military choices we can either take it or leave it. The actions of the military don't define every american's politics.
>>
>>86686426
The represent the majority's politics.
Unless you're saying you're living under a military dictatorship.
>>
File: 1310411782978s.jpg (6KB, 251x247px)
1310411782978s.jpg
6KB, 251x247px
If you give a poor person money, they're just gonna be poor again because of the terrible life decisions they keep making.
Educate that person, however, and they may slowly learn how to unfuck thier shit.
Imagine if we spent even a quarter on education what we do on tanks and guns for Israel
>teachers get paid as much as surgeons
>literally every child can have a free education
A nation of educated people is how you get shit done
>>
>>86686612
Can't teach the stupid and IQ is largely hereditary.
So invest in a eugenics program instead.
>>
>>86686612
>they're just gonna be poor again because of the terrible life decisions they keep making.

At least they'll have fun before they die. Unlike you.
>>
Every dollar that goes into space we get back multiple times over from the technology developed, and jobs created. Do you have any idea how much of the technology we use today has its origins in the Space Race?

Not to mention the impact it has on generating interest in the hard sciences. It's a win-win all around.
>>
File: 1451272365835.jpg (1012KB, 736x6270px) Image search: [Google]
1451272365835.jpg
1012KB, 736x6270px
>>86680547

> sell the vatican

the world would be a much worse off place with these people in charge.

in fact what they want is what happened in the soviet union. money shrinks fast.
>>
>>86686612
>teachers get paid as much as surgeons

this would solve nothing unless you mean making it competitive
>>
>>86680547

>feed 3rd worlders, they breed like rabbits and none die, whoops now we're all starving.
>>
>>86687043
Thank you Vatican for giving food to Africa and telling them that condoms are bad.

Don't you have boys to fuck?
>>
>>86687082

It would make it an attractive field for people who aren't incompetent, lazy pieces of shit like teachers are now.
>>
>>86687352
Yeah because if they're having promiscuous sex, they're definitely listening to their priest you regurgitating slime
>>
>>86688251
You teach people two things : pre-marital sex is bad and contraception is bad.
Now what do you think people are more likely to end up doing?
The hard annoying thing or the easy one?
>>
bill hicks reminds me of that guy from silicon valley that thought that college was a waste of time were you learned nothing of importance
only less successful
>>
File: don.jpg (61KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
don.jpg
61KB, 413x395px
> mfw /pol/ comes to /tv/ and tries telling people to think for themselves whilst just repeating what losers like PJW say in their videos
>>
>>86680547
>500 Billion USD
>Feed the entire world
For an afternoon?
>>
>>86690545
RENT FREE
>>
>>86690630
would've been better if it was used to educate them into how to farm properly , teach a man to fish and all that
>>
>>86680283

>dude bill hicks is for le smart people
>also here is le random video of le something funny not related to the topic at hand

Holy fucking shit, go home already Reddit.
>>
>>86681235
>hicks made non-specific jokes about a simplification of Bush Sr.'s foreign policy
>Bush Jr. extended the foreign policy of Bush Sr.

>ZOMG HOWE DOED ODL JOEKS STILE APPELIE?
>>
File: Tax Spending Comparison.png (1MB, 1355x723px) Image search: [Google]
Tax Spending Comparison.png
1MB, 1355x723px
Daily reminder to all the fucking retards that complain about "Defense Spending".

"Defense Spending" curtails much, much more than just designing better guns and other shit that triggers liberals.
It routinely involves research and development for imaging technology, particle physics, fiber-optics, large-scale computing, rocketry, space-exploration, nuclear research, biotechnology and other scientific fields.

Many of the technologies you are currently using to whine about "Defense Spending" exist solely because of "Defense Spending".
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (76KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76KB, 1920x1080px
>>86686692
History repeats it self
>>
>>86686692
it's a damn shame that eugenics is so negatively connotated
>>
>>86691392
You need to stop caring what people who don't like something want. Everything has those people. Do what you want and just deal with the aftermath
>>
>>86679784

All this shit is PRE-Internet? Correct? He was a pretty intelligent guy for the time, with respect to info we all take for granted as "common knowledge"
>>
>>86691480
even when the aftermath is a life sentence for hate crime?
>>
george carlin is bad too
>>
>>86691392
Yeah, Eugenics were very popular in America but Hitler ruined it for everyone.
>>
>>86691525
all he did was reflect teenagers anti-authoritarian views, of course he got popular
>>
>>86682246
i want to fuck Sarah Silverman with the force of a thousand suns
>>
>>86691634
hitler didn't ruin anything, it was the liberals who associated it with him
>>
File: 1487127515101.gif (2MB, 225x255px) Image search: [Google]
1487127515101.gif
2MB, 225x255px
>when you realize sinbad was always the GOAT comedian
>>
>>86691660
i want to fuck you with the force of a million exploding black holes
>>
>>86679784
Being a type-two species, meaning a species that can no longer be entirely wiped out from a single extinction-level event, would actually solve a good number of the socio-political problems down here.

Get a good, sustainable, self-sufficient colony on Mars, a lot of the problems here on earth go away, because a HUGE number of the problems here stem from the idea that if anything goes wrong, one guy can push a button and end all of civilization.
Get another planet going, take away the "Kill everyone" option, and then we can get down to getting shit done.
>>
>>86691689
And he gave them ample ammunition.
Why do you defend a retard like Hitler who pushed shitty pseudoscience and biblical bloodline crap, and banned Darwin's works?
At least he self-euthanized, I guess.
>>
>>86691963
>i don't mind getting nuked, because i know that someone else where there aren't nukes won't get nuked

this is how retarded you sound
>>
>the new 4chan fad is hating bill hicks

good thing summer is almost over and I will be gone with it
>>
>>86692103
>If I don't survive, it's better that no people survive than some people survive
>>
>>86692251

>the new 4chan fad is hating bill hicks

ITT people with shit-taste run damage-control.

Bill Hicks and the rest of his shit-tier ilk have ALWAYS had detractors, both now and in the past, and both on and off 4chan.

Stop getting mad that people are calling your unfunny schlock "comedian" unfunny.
>>
>>86691963

>Being a type-two species, meaning a species that can no longer be entirely wiped out from a single extinction-level event

That's not how the Kardashev Scale works you monkey.
>>
>>86692431
>>86692431
>implying that problems cease to be problems because they don't annihilate the species

Good point! I guess my leaking toilet isn't a fucking problem, because it won't extinct the species. Neither is my unemployment a problem. Neither is my student debt.

Holy shit, all my problems go away as soon as I realize that my problems won't cause the species to go extinct.

You're such a wise man. Please write books and go on tour. So many others need your insight to help them to seeing that their problems aren't actually problems because
>MUH LIFE GOES ON MAYMAY

rapidly kill yourself, redditfag
>>
>>86679784
FREEBIRD!
>>
>>86679784

>SPENDING MONEY ON DEFENCE

What was the last war US was having on it's soil?
Oh, yes, it was Civil war.
The rest is pretty much coming to other nations and wreck them, sacrificing a number of American young to satisfy (((them))).
>>
If anything, this is less retarded than the "feed the world" retardation other hack comics like to spout. Hell, even the best of them, even fuckhead nihilist cunts like Stanhope for some reason think it'd be a good idea to "feed" two billion empoverished people.
>>
>>86692458
I'm very glad I baited someone and got my first (you) ever

Thanks anon
>>
We need to be spending money on life extension and curing aging instead.

Much more important
>>
I'm pretty sure the only reason man even looked up at the stars was the hope of one day finding alien pussy so we can finally dump this planet of thots into the garbage where it belongs.
>>
I firmly believe that Bill Hicks faked his own death to start a new life as his performance art character Alex Jones
>>
>>86685782

So, goverment just hoards the money?
>>
>>86688479
>teaching niggers self-control is bad.

No, you dumb faggot. Teaching them sexual restraint is actually the most effective means of dealing with AIDS and overpopulation.
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.