[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yes. Holy shit do I not like the Nolan movies, or Nolan in General.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 19

File: 1503235279505.jpg (244KB, 564x815px) Image search: [Google]
1503235279505.jpg
244KB, 564x815px
Yes. Holy shit do I not like the Nolan movies, or Nolan in General. There's always amazing cinematography but I can't stand the way he mixes, wherein the music and sound effects will be loud and blaring and drown out all the dialogue (Fun fact, I had no idea what Bale's Batman was saying in the Dark Knight after the enhanced interrogation scene, so it completely went over my head that batman was going after Rachel but Joker switched their locations around). It was funny though that, since no one could understand Tom Hardy at test screenings, they mixed his audio waaaay up and he was the only one I could consistently understand in the Dark Knight Rises because his voice sounded like it was booming from all directions. I hate that the characters don't talk to each other as so much as they get into Philosophical discussions/arguments with one and other, or offer exposition. Even the Bank Manager has some philosophical/moral code he imparts between shotgun shells in The Dark Knight.

Also Batman is more of a Rich asshole with anger issues and more money than sense then he is a Detective. I know that Batman uses cool technology to help him reach conclusions, but he at least does SOME investigatory work and speculating and doesn't let the damn machines do it all for him. Also for a supposedly "realistic" movie, that was some fucking asspull with his computer generating a fingerprint based on fragments of a bullet (That I'm not sure he had).

Also, White people here probably don't care when it happens to other races, but there is something infuriating when you take two of the Caped Crusader's most well known and established villains of some color (Middle Eastern for Ras, Latino for Bane) and turn them into the Whitest mother fuckers ever. Like Tom Hardy is so White, his skin reflects light. If you wanted to use Henry Ducard, use Henry Ducard, you dick.

I have more to say but I keep hitting the word limit, and at this point I'm just going to be nitpicking.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>86679217
>balding ugly piece of shit old virgin manlet talking about "the unattractive" as if he doesn't belong in that group
>>
>>86679217
Imagine being a taxi driver trying to make small talk about some popular movie that came out only to have the passenger go on a rant about how stupid it is to like the movie.
>>
>>86680099
I would take the chance to drive off a bridge, fuck it.
>>
>>86680099
>>86680153
I'm surprised to see these posts since even on /tv/ we have idiots who go on rants about how stupid it is to like movies that they've never watched. I know, a lot of it is just shitposting, but still... if you shitpost hard enough, other people start to believe it. And also that Nietzsche line about the abyss.
>>
>>86680099
>imagine wanting to turn your brain off but the buzzkill like won't stop really making you think
>>
File: zorak.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
zorak.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>86679217
If i'm remembering correctly.
This author made a short comic called
"so you're going to die"
it helped me with coming to grips ig.
https://soyouregoingtodie.com/
>>
File: clowes_wilson.jpg (170KB, 660x900px) Image search: [Google]
clowes_wilson.jpg
170KB, 660x900px
>>86680099

That's the joke.
>>
File: 1501008467755.jpg (164KB, 960x945px) Image search: [Google]
1501008467755.jpg
164KB, 960x945px
>>86680381
It's difficult to tell with most comics given how ridiculous many of them have gotten.
>>
>>86680036
Surely that's the joke, right? The artist even went out of his way to show the passenger as overweight and balding.
>>
>>86679217
>(Fun fact, I had no idea what Bale's Batman was saying in the Dark Knight after the enhanced interrogation scene, so it completely went over my head that batman was going after Rachel but Joker switched their locations around
Holy shit, I didn't realize this either.
>>
>>86680507
That comic does sum up the alt-right pretty well. They see it all as a game.
>>
>>86680566
The last panel sums up the Alt-left pretty well.
>>
>>86680036
>>86680523

The author is clowes wilson and he's not just another edgy webcomic, he's been published by d+q if I'm not mistaken...and yes that character is satirical.
>>
>>86680641
...No, that last panel is still the alt-right.

What is with this insecurity from alt-rightists, by the way? Any time anything remotely negative is said about them, they instantly show up to say "NO BUT THE LEFT."
>>
>>86680566
Do you thing alt-righters are the only ones who care about free speech? Judging by the second panel, I'd say the comic is making fun of radical centrists more than anything.
>>
>>86680566
>>86680664
>>86680694
>"Famous Moments in History, Reimagined By Centrists"
Does putting "alt-" in front of stuff automatically make them pathetic? It seems to work for you guys.
>>
>>86680718
All freedom of speech means is that the government cannot arrest you for what you say. It does not mean that people aren't allowed to criticize you for it. Invoking "freedom of speech" is the ultimate concession because it means the strongest point you can make about your argument is that it is not literally illegal to express.
>>
>>86680791
Well, alt-right are Trump supporters, and Trump is a centrist. Alt-right is another name for centrists, the name they took because they were scared to completely abandon the right.
>>
>>86680815
>I will defend to the death your right to say it
I invoke free speech because that's a famous quote attribute to Voltaire regarding the freedom of speech. Notice the word "right". It seemed to me that the comic is trying to ironize that quote.
You are wrong about it only concerning the government. It is a misconception that criticism constitutes a violation of free speech, in fact it is an exercise thereof.
You can't stop me from saying what I want unless I'm threatening your safety or am your employee and violating company policy or posting cp or... The list goes on and on. You are free to call me a faggot at any point, though.
>>
>>86679217
I dislike Nolan because his movies are dour and serious but the script is as dumb as any popcorn flick.
>>
>>86681643
And what constitutes a "smart" script? I've watched Refn movies and the dialogue is highly simplistic, generally just a lot of profanity and other such nonsense.
>>
>>86680099
Why do drivers make small talk? What's the point?
>>
>>86681700
They're stuck in car all day with no human contact besides the taxi dispatcher.
>>
>>86681760
So what? They chose to drive a car for a living I don't exist to entertain them.
>>
>>86681691
A script that's not full of plotholes and generally dumb decisions.
>>
>>86681806
Then ask them not to talk to you.
>>
>>86681928
Ok I will
>>
>>86681894
I could generally find more of those in a so-called "smart" movie than a Nolan movie.
>>
>>86681947
I doubt you ride a taxi.
>>
>>86682278
I ride ubers sometimes
>>
>>86682204
>smart movies

Like?
>>
>>86682362
I'll let you choose.
>>
File: off.png (150KB, 694x693px) Image search: [Google]
off.png
150KB, 694x693px
>>86680507
I love how the left, being devoid of any virtues themselves, constantly make fun of and attack the greatest virtues known to mankind.

>muh freezu peach

is a literal insult they genuinely think is good
>>
>>86682416
Why should I choose? I only claimed his movies are both dumb and serious and it doesn't come off well.
>>
>>86682560
Which is why it's on you to provide an example of a smart movie.
>>
>>86682537
What's wrong with that insult? It's such a weak defense to fall back on, similar to "buttery males." Bringing those up means you can't come up with any defense against the attacks on Trump so you resort to attacking someone else instead. "The other side is worse!" is not an argument. Tell me why your side is not bad.
>>
>>86682593
Die Hard
>>
File: nazi.jpg (42KB, 600x305px) Image search: [Google]
nazi.jpg
42KB, 600x305px
>let's give literal genocidal neo nazis a fair shake guys xD
>it's freedom of speech xD

you aren't clever alt right. everyone smells the bullshit.
>>
>>86682720
are you Captain America in this scenario?
>>
>>86682720
Every time I see someone defending the alt-right it always entails playing dumb. "I don't understand, what more do you want?" Like, if using fallacious reasoning is your only way to win an argument, maybe your argument's not that good in the first place???

This is why we've started resorting to publicly shaming these people. To getting other people to withdraw support for them. They won't listen to actual logic. Maybe they'll start paying attention when they realize that nobody likes or supports them?

And don't get me wrong, these people CHOSE to appear in public, with their faces completely unhidden. It's laughable to think that they're interested in privacy. I mean they literally put their real names and photographs on Facebook, and make their profiles public.
>>
>>86680694
>whenever i make verbal opposition to some group, members of that group occasionally make verbal opposition back to me. What gives???
>>
>>86682537
No one should be without healthcare is a virtue. For the the many not the few is a virtue. Having a more equitable world, is a virtue. I'm pretty sure you're just retarded
>>
>>86683239
>No one should be without healthcare is a virtue.
who pays for everyone's anxiety medication, carpal tunnel syndrome, and lower back pain?
>>
>>86682537
No one should be without healthcare is a virtue. For the the many not the few is a virtue. Having a more equitable world is a virtue. I'm pretty sure you're just retarded
>>
>>86683025
No, my problem is that it's literally instant. Like, is defending the shitty president's honor on the internet really that important to you?
>>
Heh.
>>
>>86682537
If your only defense of your argument is that you have the right to say it, your argument is stupid and should be ignored
>>
>>86683294
All of us. Did you stop reading after that first line, he kind of explains it in the next sentence.
>>
>>86680507

\Why do Liberals hate freedom of speech so fucking much?
>>
>>86682957

>Every time I see someone defending the alt-right it always entails playing dumb. "I don't understand, what more do you want?" Like, if using fallacious reasoning is your only way to win an argument, maybe your argument's not that good in the first place???

Why is 4chan turning into Facebook?
>>
>>86687750
Invoking "freedom of speech" is the ultimate concession because it means the strongest point you can make about your argument is that it is not literally illegal to express.
>>
>>86687803
>ugghhh someone expressed an opinion that disagrees with my own
>clearly this means that 4chan is no longer 4chan because people are not allowed to have different opinions from me
>>
>>86683239

Generosity is a virtue. 'For the many not the few' is not a virtue, it's a political slogan intended to sell a program of massive statist intervention.
>>
>>86688010
there are no counter points to these arguments typically. only imagined strawmans where anyone white in public is literally the nuremberg rally.
>>
>>86688010
Boo-yah.
Thank you for saying this.
>>
>>86683239
i thought virtues were about creating peaks, not flattening them
>>
>>86688339
I've always been more of a DFC man myself.
>>
>>86686357
>All of us
Why should I have to pay for some fat cunt's anxiety medication? "Share and share alike" is such bullshit because it comes from a mentality of a lowperson wanting their betters to make up for their lack of resources.
>>
>>86687750

Because freedom of thought and action is """problematic""".
>>
>>86689568
All freedom of speech means is that the government cannot arrest you for what you say. It does not mean that people aren't allowed to criticize you for it. Invoking "freedom of speech" is the ultimate concession because it means the strongest point you can make about your argument is that it is not literally illegal to express.
>>
>>86689607
>Invoking "freedom of speech" is the ultimate concession because it means the strongest point you can make about your argument is that it is not literally illegal to express.
So why should the person stop expressing it?
>>
>>86679217
All capeshit is ultimately still just capeshit.
>>
>>86679217
nice pasta
>>
>>86680507
>>86680566
>>86680694
>>86683705
>>86682697
>>86683239
>>86686306

>Confirmed fat, bearded nu-male makes a comic for nu-males
>/tv/'s resident population of fat, bearded nu-males all nod respectfully in agreement and tip their fedoras to each other over how problematic Civil Liberties are

Never change, /tv/.
>>
>>86689632
Because just because the government can't arrest you doesn't mean we want you in our community. We have every right to kick you out.
>>
>>86680899
That doesn't even make sense
>>
>>86689764
If he pays taxes and other contributions to the community then he has every right to be there and you can't kick him out.
>>
>>86689735
Amazing how you typed all that and still don't have an argument.
>>
>>86680507

>We Want Civil Rights

They already have civil rights.

If this comic was even remotely realistic those signs would say "PIGS IN A BLANKET" and "WE'RE COMING FOR YOU WHITE AMERICA", and there'd be a convenience store on fire in the background.
>>
>>86689764

>Because just because the government can't arrest you doesn't mean we want you in our community. We have every right to kick you out.

Holy shit, it is amazing to hear lefty blobs invoking this kind of argument.
This is the exact same shit your opposition says about niggers.
>>
>>86688010
but you need freedom of speech before you can have any kind of debate wrt the points/merits
>>
>>86689929
that's why I respect the ACLU sometimes because they do occasionally defend white supremacists and others with controversial opinions. It is their right to do so even if nobody likes it.
>>
>You see, the United States Bill of Rights is a actually a racist conspiracy designed to oppress black people and needs to be done away with.

Daily reminder that this new generation of Millennials is going to fucking destroy America and deliver us into an Orwellian Dark Age.
>>
>>86689793
And let's say I'm his employer? I decide whether or not he gets a job. If he has racist beliefs it's within my rights to fire him. And I will if I ever find out one of you works for me.
>>
>>86689764

>Kicking out illegal aliens is evil and racist and fascist and reeeeeeee
>Kicking out people with """problematic""" viewpoints is 100% justified

Seems rational.
>>
>>86690091
That's your prerogative of course. I'm troubled that someone like you would be prying into people's personal lives like that. You wouldn't fire a man who used to have a drug problem but was rehabilitated, would you? You keep saying "one of you" in an "us vs them" sort of way. Do you think I'm your enemy? Because I am not.
>>
>>86690091

Yes, the same way an employer has a right to fire any employer he finds out is a homosexual or vocally endorses homosexuality.
>>
I don't want blacks in my schools
>>
>>86690091

Let's be honest, johnny: You're not going to be hiring OR firing anyone while working behind that counter at Starbucks.
>>
>>86690181
>You wouldn't fire a man who used to have a drug problem but was rehabilitated, would you?
That's the difference. A white supremacist didn't "used to" have the problem. They still have it.
>>
>>86690271
a junkie is never not a junkie. relapses are quite common.
>>
>>86690271

People don't ever stop being junkies, idiot. They are addicts for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>86682720
You think the alt right is a thing let alone a group with a leader. You're not bright.
>>
>>86690298
>>86690362
That's not even true. And even if it were, at least they show a desire to stop doing something that is wrong. White supremacists do not.
>>
>>86690091

This.

I'm an employer at a local business and I routinely get people on my staff let go if I find out they've been posting Leftist/Marxist shit on their social media accounts.
We never admit that that is what they're being let go over, but once you know who you want fired it is easy enough to find a reason to justify it.

The workplace is no place for SJW shits and I feel good knowing I'm doing my part to keep it that way.
>>
>>86690450
Are you serious? Who the fuck do you think Richard Spencer is?
>>
>>86690255
>someone doesn't hold racist beliefs
>they must not have a good job!

What is with this fucked up logic?
>>
>>86690511
Controlled opposition, agent provocateur, literally came out of the woodwork to stir up trouble. That "Heil Trump" video was one of the most blatantly engineered events I've ever seen.
>>
>>86690511
a dude with a blog
>>
>>86690600
>>86690607
And what's his website called? Hmm?
>>
>>86690579

Actually it's closer to

>Somebody goes online to rant/virtue signal about how mad """racists""" make them by LARPing as if he were some kind of employer in any sort of position of power.
>they must not have a good job!
>>
>>86690653
I am the leader of the alt-center by declaring myself as such
>>
>>86690470
>That's not even true.
It is. Why do you think 12 Step meetings exist? Shouldn't they stop go to the meetings after they detox? No they don't, they go there for the rest of their lives because they are bored and in their heart of hearts they would rather be stoned.

Can I ask why white supremacy (European supremacy, German pride, Anglo pride, etc) is so frowned upon when literally every other ethnicity holds the same beliefs? And don't give me that "WHITE SUPREMACY LEADS TO HITLER" shit. Japanese supremacy absolutely still exists and they committed quite a number of atrocities against the Chinese and the Fillipinos
>>
>>86682720
How many times have you posted that picture?
>>
>>86690511

Some guy with a blog that you had never heard of until the leftist media picked up on him?
>>
File: 1355985515282[2].png (155KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1355985515282[2].png
155KB, 400x300px
I know this thread is going to get deleted in a few minutes but I'm confident that I won the argument.
>>
>>86690470

>That's not even true.

ITT Democrats proving once again they know absolutely jack fucking shit about drugs and addiction.
>>
>>86690487
Well I wouldn't want to work at your shitty food truck anyway, Leeroy.
>>
>>86690868
lol you gave the anti-SJW a predominantly black name that is ironic
>>
>>86690837
I don't know who you were arguing against but I guarantee you didn't
>>
>>86690728
I'll tell you why. In the late 19th century, Southern veterans of the Civil War essentially concluded that it made little sense to persist in their argument that slavery had been a just, benign social and political system. That argument was simply no longer credible in the eyes of most Northerners—many of whom might have conceded the point before the war—or most civilized nations. “However brave” rebel soldiers might have been on the field, argued a report for the Grand Camp of Confederate Veterans of Virginia, tethering the Lost Cause to the memory of slavery would “hold Confederate veterans degraded rather than worthy of honor … our children, instead of revering their fathers will be secretly, if not openly, ashamed.”

Instead, Confederate organizations—particularly the United Confederate Veterans, the United Daughters of the Confederacy, and the Sons of Confederate Veterans, whose local chapters funded and organized the construction of many of the monuments that are now in contention—de-emphasized the ideological origins of the war and instead promoted a powerful but vague cult of Southern chivalry, battlefield valor and regional pride. They recast the war as a battle over the principle of states’ rights and Southern honor. Hundreds of cities across the U.S. commissioned monuments to their war dead—statues that were usually situated directly in town squares or by county courthouses, and which paid homage to men who fought and sometimes died to preserve chattel slavery—an institution that Vice President Alexander Stephens called the “cornerstone” of the Confederacy.

Not only did these organizations erase slavery from the narrative. They also brushed over the topics of rebellion and treason. During the war, many Confederate soldiers happily accepted the label “reb,” but the new wardens of local memory attempted to resituate the Confederacy within constitutional norms.
>>
>>86690837
Congratulations you won an argument on an anonymous vietnamese dog skinning board!
>>
>>86690756
I heard of him because /pol/ literally would not shut the fuck up about him being "their guy."
>>
>>86690894
"LeRoy" is black. "Leeroy" is a common white southerner name most common in the 19th century.
>>
>>86690704
Spencer had been pushing the "alt right" as a thing since at least 2012. If anyone has a right to be called the leader, it's him.
>>
>>86680036
>An obese loser is so pathetic that he is actually triggered by a fucking comic he doesn't even understand
Love it anon, at least you've made one person happy in your otherwise meaningless life.
>>
>>86690917
Did you know that 2% of the South owned slaves? Did you know the Arab slave trade was still ongoing 50+ years after the Civil War ended? Did you know one of the first free black men in America owned slaves? Did you know that the Emancipation Proclamation was a worthless document and Lincoln didn't even make slavery an issue of contention until the North was in danger of losing the war? Did you know Lincoln didn't give a flying fuck about the slaves and wanted to send them all to the Dominican Republic after the war ended?
>>
>>86691049
How do you know all that? Were you there?
>>
>>86691008
So that's why Leeroy Jenkins is such an idiot.
>>
>>86691105
I read history books, I watched documentaries, I have a fascination with the Civil War. The South has never been forgiven for their secession while Germany and Japan have been for their atrocities. And now they are trying to erase West Point grad and grandson of George Washington Robert E. Lee from history because he followed his grandpa's wishes nd fought for the rights of his homeland. Wann erase that man from history? Tear down Franklin & Lee university, dig up all the bodies in Arlington Cemetery (Robert E. Lee's land). It will be a lot harder than you think to do this.
>>
>>86689849
>PIGS IN A BLANKET
What?
>>
>>86691249
I meant Washington & Lee*
>>
>>86691049

>presenting historical facts to a Liberal

You're wasting your time, dude.
History is a social construct, primarily designed by the white patriarchy to oppress people, just like numbers and math.
>>
>>86691049

Don't forget that 40% of all slave-trade in the Atlantic went to Brazil, where slavery was legal well into the late 1800's.
>>
>>86691249
Nobody's erasing Robert E. Lee from history, you fucking moron. They're moving the statues to museums, where people can learn about them. As it is, the statues were being used for idolatry. And for all your claims of knowledge about history you seem to conveniently be ignoring that Robert E. Lee was against the idea of being honored by a statue. What you're doing is that transparent thing the right always does where you to pretend to care a lot about some issue that is not the actual issue you care about.
>>
>>86690917

>They also brushed over the topics of rebellion and treason. During the war, many Confederate soldiers happily accepted the label “reb,”

Wow, kind of like the Founding Fathers did in the Revolutionary War?
>>
>>86691388
Hope it makes you feel bad that even Breitbart has turned on your shit president and has vowed to help the GOP impeach him.
>>
>>86690971

>dude people were shitposting about him on a board almost entirely dedicated to trolling, that means he's le alt-right leader

I can't imagine being this fucking stupid.
>>
>>86691448
I'm aware that Robert E. Lee didn't want to be memorialized and I am also aware that he is actively being demonized for doing the complicated thing and putting his home over the needs to the government. You don't know a thing about what I care about.
>>
>>86691548
Lmao why do people still try to push the meme that /pol/ is "just trolling." They constantly have threads where they try to raid shit and spread propaganda on social media.
>>
>>86691014

>Saying something doesn't make that thing true.
>YEAH BUT HE'S BEEN SAYING IT SINCE 2012 S IT MUSH BE TRUE.

Holy fucking shit, are Democrats just spending all their time huffing paint-fumes every time I turn my back?
>>
>>86691448

>As it is, the statues were being used for idolatry.

So is the same true of all the statues that Leftists like?
>>
>>86691598
I'm a libertarian you fucking dipshit.
>>
>>86691303

"Pigs" as in Cops and "Blanket" as in that sheet the morgue throws over a dead body on a gurney.
>>
>>86691648
Probably not, considering rightists got offended about the interpretation of Caesar where Trump was killed but leftists did not get offended about the interpretation of Caesar where Obama was killed. Perhaps because they actually understood the meaning of it.
>>
>>86691648
lol they want to replace Robert E. Lee's statue in Richmond with a statue of Missy Elliot, who wrote "Get Your Freak On"
>>
>>86691520

>OH YEAH, WELL [UNRELATED TALKING POINT]

Do you have anything relevant to contribute or are you just making noise?
>>
>>86691718
>he interpretation of Caesar where Trump was killed
Why exactly was this considered offensive? Caesar is a tragic figure in that play.
>>
>>86691718

>Dude Leftists can totally take a joke!

Lol, they literally can't. Were you literally fucking asleep for the entire 8 years he was in office?

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2013/08/12/211324453/rodeo-clown-in-obama-mask-sparks-outrage-apologies
>>
>>86682957
One of these days one of narcs is going to be shot.
>>
>>86691811

It wasn't considered "offensive".

It was considered another example of the Left's historic hypocrisy, and their massive lack of self-awareness with how they publicly circle-jerk.

This is a group that thinks posing with a bloody axe and a mock-up of the severed head of a Republican President is "witty, subversive art", but also thought that during the Obama years that an article thumbnail of Obama randomly appearing next to an article thumbnail showing a rifle was some kind of secret racist conspiracy trying to get Obama assassinated.
>>
>>86691598

Stop shaming people for huffing paint! Blood-oxygen levels are a social-construct!
>>
>>86682720
>Cap is a leftist
>>
>>86691981
Who are you even kidding? I bet good money you were right there since day 1 posting the stupid le boycott colbert xD meme when your precious idol got blown the fuck out.
>>
>>86692202
>got blown the fuck out.
Any day now he will be impeached!
>>
>>86692202

>The Election destroyed my anus, so I am just here to shitpost now.

This is what Leftists need to post every time they show up to shitpost in a thread. It saves everyone involved a lot of time.
>>
>>86691701
Also a delicious finger food utilizing cocktail weenies
>>
>>86692494

That it is. Pigs in a blanket are delicious.

Which is why it is a shame it has been co-opted by cop-killing commie thugs.
>>
>>86691654
Oh then you're huffing paint even when his back isn't turned
>>
>>86692202

>posting the stupid le boycott colbert xD meme

You seem to be deeply confused. "Cancel Colbert" was started by SJW's like you.
>>
>>86680036
You can recognize your ugliness and other people's.
>>
>>86692589
Gonna be nice when 4chan's contrarianism brings /pol/ back to being libertarian like the good old days.
>>
>>86692078
You realize Chris Evans is constantly tweeting about what a shithead Trump is, right?

I don't even have to link a specific tweet. I can just link his twitter.
https://twitter.com/chrisevans
>>
>>86691756
I hope this happens. The salt from the triggered righties will be delicious.
>>
>>86695041
Yeah I hope a fat talentless black woman great honored over one of the greatest generals known to man too
>>
File: 1501273564161.png (93KB, 708x274px) Image search: [Google]
1501273564161.png
93KB, 708x274px
>>86695041
W-we might be cucks b-but at least we aren't triggered like the righties, amirite alt-leftlets?
>>
>>86695242
>one of the greatest generals known to man
Why do people keep saying this? The Confederacy was a complete failure militarily.
>>
>>86688010
This makes no sense at all and you're not countering anyone argument.
>>
>>86695425
Gotta get that last word, eh buddy?
>>
>>86689806
There is no argument to refute in those coments.
>>
>>86695491
>righties don't know what schadenfreude means
Not surprising.
>>
>>86695368
That why they almost won the civil war?
>>
>>86695681
>almost won
Hahaha what kind of revisionist history is this. Hang on, I'm going to go get some shit to BTFO you.
>>
>>86694970
>Chris Evans is Captain America
>>
>>86695368
I mean the Confederacy was shit, but Lee was actually a decent guy. If he was alive today, he'd have advocated tearing those fucking statues down too.
>"I think it wiser," the retired military leader wrote about a proposed Gettysburg memorial in 1869, "…not to keep open the sores of war but to follow the examples of those nations who endeavored to obliterate the marks of civil strife, to commit to oblivion the feelings engendered."
>>
>>86695872
http://clevelandcivilwarroundtable.com/articles/society/south_won.htm
According to this article, the South lost due to five main factors. Many of these factors could have easily not happened. The North won decidedly in the end, but the Confederacy had many early decisive victories.
>>
>>86696086
Why do statues make you so angry?
>Those fucking statues
Where is this vitriol coming from?
>>
>>86696149
There's no good reason for them to exist.
>>
>>86696344
Someone paid money to have them built so there is obviously an incentive to have them there in the first place. And that doesn't explain what makes you so angry. Did the statues infringe on your right to exist?
>>
>>86696101
>If they had not lost, they would have won.
That is basically what that link says.

Sadly the Lost Cause propaganda machine has made a lot of people think that the Confederacy was the more skilled army but they lacked the resources to win...

Of course this only works if you focus exclusively on confederate victories in the Eastern theater...because the Union was whupping that ass in the western theater almost from the outset of the war.
>>
>>86696344
This. I'm a Southerner. I have ancestors who fought for the Confederacy, and even I see no good in honoring men who were, in spite of the courage and valor they unquestionably had, traitors.

To put it in uniquely /tv/ terms, it would be like the Empire winning, and then decades later deciding to put up monuments for Han Solo.
>>
>>86696464
You're projecting a lot of anger that isn't there.
But anyway, the reason I think the statues should be taken down is that they're only created to romanticize the Confederacy and all the concepts it entails. Most were created during the Jim Crow era, not directly after the war.
They do nothing but negatively influence the area around them.
>>
>>86696678
But you're admitting that they had victories.

>>86696682
People who refused to cowtow to a shaky Federalist republic were traitors? Lincoln cared so little about slavery his worthless document only freed slaves in the South. It was virtue signaling at its finest.
>>
>>86696682
Or how about an example supported by the movies. It would be like if the Alliance had left up that monument of Palpatine which they took down at the end of RotJ.
>>
>>86696815
"Having victories" does not mean you "almost won."
>>
>>86696686
You're the one cursing about "those fucking statues, grrrrrr". How do they negatively influence the area around them? Do you realize if there was no counter demonstration in Charlottesville, nothing whatsoever would have happened? Whatever the "alt right" is, it's a friend. By ignoring it, you delegitimize it. But leftists are so pathological they simply can't.
>>
>>86696892
It was a lot closer than people think. Sure it all fell apart at Gettysburg but like the article says, it could have gone another way.>>86696977
>>
>>86696977
>by ignoring it, you deligitimatize it
Yeah, the last year or two has pretty much proven that statement flat out wrong.
>>
>>86696977
I meant "Fringe" not friend
>>
>>86696686
Let me support you while also pointing out something that a lot of people, including Trump himself, forgets. Taking down the monuments does not entail destroying them. They are being moved to places where their historical significance can be respected instead of romanticized. And yes, I am aware that some anti-fascist psychos have destroyed or vandalized a couple statues. But they do not represent the city governments which are taking these statues down.
>>
>>86697092
>Thinking a bunch of teenagers posting frogs had to do with Trump winning
This is why you lost.
>>
Woah guys, I came here to talk about how shitty the Nolan trilogy is and everyone's talking about slaves now.
What the fuck is this, 2017?
>>
>>86696837
That works too, better even.
>>
>>86696837
>>86696682
>I can only think in Star Wars analogies HUR DUR DUR
There's the leftism I see everywhere now.
>>
>>86697168
>Welcome to a world without rules.
>>
>>86697145
>>86697474
>le this is why you lost everyone but me is a leftist who was personally invested in Hillary Clinton winning and that's why I can't shut up about her even though the election was nearly a year ago meme
That's nice honey, now when is Trump going to actually, you know, DO ANYTHING?
>>
>>86697145
You're right, /pol/ and all you other memelord shitters had absolutely no influence on how this election cycle played out. None at all. It was all just friendly shitposting.
>>
>>86697569
He's done quite a bit, beginning with appointing Neil Gosuch, all they way to forcing the IRS to accept tax returns without declaring health insurance. He is quite literally my favorite president of my lifetime.
>>
>>86696815
How about you acknowledge the reason it was shaky in the first place:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_of_the_Immediate_Causes_Which_Induce_and_Justify_the_Secession_of_South_Carolina_from_the_Federal_Union

Their stated reasons for secession were the refusal of the Federal government to enforce the Fugitive Slave Act and for the looming abolition of slavery as a legal practice.

If you want to make it about a state's right to secede, that's all well and good, but the fact remains that the Confederate States seceded specifically because of slavery and stated as much in their declaration.

You want to honor traitors, slaving traitors at that. Remove every other socio-economic and political consideration, and that's what you still have left at the core.
>>
>>86697145
Hey it was a a bunch of russian hackers posting frogs. Don't rewrite the history you nazi.
>>
>>86697898
2% of the South owned slaves at its peak.
>>
>>86697997
Then they shouldn't have chosen slavery as their hill to die on.
>>
>>86698032
Maybe so, considering the industrial revolution was already making slavery irrelevant. Calling the entire Confederacy traitors because they dared to do what the Founding Fathers did 100 years prior is still disingenuous.
>>
>>86698099
Justifying slavery by saying the Founding Fathers did it makes it no less reprehensible.
>>
>>86697925
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/us-election-hacking-russia-russian-hackers-cyberattack-donald-trump-voting-machines-def-con-a7868536.html

You guys really love downplaying this Russia thing.

It's not disappearing, as much as you want it to.
>>
>>86698255
Slavery literally was part and parcel of a functioning society for thousands upon thousands of years, done by literally every single conquering nation all across the world. Stop bitching about its existence in America and start bitching about how it is still being practiced in India, China, and the Middle East.
>>
>>86698279
Any day now they'll slap the cuffs on Trump and it will be epic!
>>
>>86698279
russian hackers in every polling station
>>
>>86698340
Europe had already done away with the practice. Stay on point.

The statues aren't about preserving history. They're about romanticizing a time in this country when slavery was still an accepted practice, and have been seized upon as a means of subtly pushing a political message. If you doubt that, just take a look at the time periods during which the majority of Civil War monuments were erected.
>>
>>86698380
>>86698519
You guys always misconstrue "nothing happened yet" with "nothing will ever happen."

These things are slow. Everyone knew Bill Clinton got a blowjob from Lewinsky and it still took a year or two to impeach him for it.
>>
>>86679217
> most well known and established villains of some color

HAHAHAHA you dumb fuck

The good days are over! Remember Predator? Conan? All of movies are effeminated. Look at The brigde over river kwai adaptation - the british fighting the zulus, today the zulus would be prancing hippies and in the movies the brits fought to stay alive. Not today! Power be evil and shiet.

And if you cast a minority as evil WHITE women feel insulted, it has always been puritanism masking as some made up bullshit, like how prohibition happened over woman bitching to their husbands.
>>
>>86699935
Any day now, right?
>>
>>86700316
Eh, a little more than that. Investigation is still ongoing, after all.
I'd give it until November-ish before we start to hear more shit from Mueller's investigation.
>>
>>86700316
You need to acquaint yourself with an old expression concerning the wheels of justice.
>>
>>86682957
>publicly shaming

HAHAHA FUCK YOU AMERICA

THAT IS WHAT YOU GET

Now the blacks will fuck your women into oblivion since men are already women.

>guys it is our duty to shame and gossip like bitches, forget that "honor" shit like ewww, so testosterone fueled lets all just shame people

AHAHAHA

You can do whatever you want, suuuure ahahah

WHITe BITCHES JAMAL IS COMING
>>
>>86700316
I don't understand why I calmly state the fact that it's going to take a while and you just repeat yourself like you think you're making some killer point.

I don't know, it just makes you look really insecure. Like you're worried something's going to happen but you're trying desperately to downplay it.
>>
>>86690169
>enforcing the law against a minority
>Anno Domini 2017

Dude, ewww.
>>
>>86690728
Slavs can do whatever because we just defend all our mistakes with violence. While you stupid whites are debating, every other group uses violence. Guess what, all the beta males magically disappear. Arabs do it too the same way, same for all other groups, only dumb whitey has not figured it out that other groups PURGE themselves of those that want a debate as pussies and traitors.
>>
>>86690917
>erase slavery from the narrative

Irish used to make up a large number of indentured servants, the english used to breed irish women with blacks in order to create a stronger breed, so where are all the memories of irish slaves then?

Why are there no monuments to irish slaves, why is there a perception every whitey had a goddamn slave and born on a plantation?

What erasement, it is literally a cornerstone of modern mythology that only whitey enslaved and the ottomans were good boys and shiiet, and all the other groups as well.
>>
i don't like superhero movies, but jesus christ whoever wrote that comic needs to drawn and quartered.
>>
>>86700581
Any day Trump will be led away in a paddy wagon and I will pop champagne with my college educated friends!
>>
>>86699615
>Europe had already done away with the practice
in 1833, not much long before the US. Don't act like they became enlightened lightyears before America.
>>
>>86700938
On an interesting (and bizzare) note, slavery in this part of the world (east eu) has religious not racial connotation as ottomans used christians for janissary troops and sold only christian women on bazaars. In return a renegade culture of bandits was created called "hajduks" who were running around stealing sheep, fighting, and hiding amongst peasants heh.

The largest number of slaves came from crimea and balkans, and before that, tatars ran the slave trade. It was literally opposite day here, with whitey getting enslaved and blonde women fetching high prices and what not.

As for west euros, poles, germans, scandis, were relatively tame.
>>
>>86701191
are the Tatars forced to acknowledfge their enslavement of the Eastern Europeans every day?
>>
>>86701239
Lel fucking no nobody gives a shit, it was all ancient history. The turks dont really get grief because fuck it, you open that shit you get a new war.

Slavs in general still have a remnant of that crazy steppe element anyway, so civil wars break out over most meaningless bullshit.

Honestly i am glad it all became ancient memory, at least balkan people arent whiny bitches, plenty turks go and visit capitals and shit, everyone greets them normally, your average response.
>>
>>86692547
No matter how much history the left revises, how much cultural marxist cancer they spread, how many stores are looted and cops are attacked in the name of BLM and antifa nothing will ever be worse then smearing the good name of those delicious little sausages wrapped in a delicious croissant sheath
>>
>>86700938
Yeah, it took America, the shining beacon of freedom and democracy, almost three decades longer and the bloodiest war the world had yet seen to abolish the practice.
>>
>>86701239
And strangely enough fucking Russians never had officialy allowed slavery but had serfdom, read Nikolai Gogol's Dead Souls, about a man having a scheme to buy dead peasants and get fake riches by getting money from the government for them.

Essentially in orthodoxy the practice was always banned, all the way up to byzantium it is believed. Yeah, this is a weird part of the world.
>>
>>86702011
the Civil War was mostly about states' rights. Those rights just happened to include the right to own slaves.
>>
>>86702257
See >>86697898

Just about the best you can say about it is a rich, slave-owning elite *made* it about states' rights to get the common man stirred up. It's amazing how little things change.
>>
>>86702516
Yeah fuck those evil Republicans up the ass.
>>
>>86702702
In the Civil War, it was the Democrats.
>>
>>86702751
And the evil has changed sides. Now the Democrats are for helping others while the Republicans want to keep us useful idiots.
>>
>>86702868
Even as someone who hates Trump and the GOP, I'm not sure I'd go that far. Democrats have done plenty to fuck over the common man.
>>
>>86703501
They are literally the only ones standing in the way of that evil demagogue.
>>
File: IMG_0737.jpg (172KB, 1440x907px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0737.jpg
172KB, 1440x907px
>>86703595
Not the only ones.
>>
>>86703999
>GOP for ANTIFA
boy he turned out to be a cunt.
>>
>>86705037
TIL preventing that dipshit McConnell from repealing the ACA WITHOUT HAVING ANYTHING TO REPLACE IT WITH is cuntish. Wow. LITERALLY NOBODY IS ASKING TO SIMPLY REPEAL IT. IF YOU DON'T HAVE SOMETHING TO REPLACE IT WITH, WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT?
>>
>>86705712
I'd rathern ot take a penalty for not having health insurance kthxbai
>>
>>86707065
>kthxbai
What the fuck? Where do you think you are? And fuck off, get health insurance then you fucking idiot.
>>
>>86707712
>get health insurance then you fucking idiot.
Sounds like you're infringing on my right for self-determination.
>>
>>86707781
You just said kthxbai so I don't give a fuck what you think.
>>
>>86707915
God you're uptight. Have you smiled at all today? And it's funny you get pissed at that when you unironically said "TIL". Takes one to know one and all that.
>>
>>86707966
Yes, I just laughed at Jeopardy because there was a rap category and Alex Trebek tried to rap the lyrics.
>>
Can't I just be a normal racist? Why do you leftist have to push this nazi label on me?
>>
>>86708050
Racists don't deserve any form of respect. Calling someone a Nazi is the ultimate disrespect. It's exactly what you deserve.
>>
>>86708032
>watching Jeoprady
Talk about normie redditor activity #544! You sure are cooler than me.
>>
>>86708093
What is wrong with being a racist?
>>
>>86708102
That's funny coming from someone who had the audacity to say kthxbai.
>>
File: 1502719898684.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1502719898684.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>86679217
>There's always amazing cinematography
>>
>>86708193
Idiot.
>>
>There are people who believe they are welcome to post on 4chan who get triggered by statues
>>
>>86708250
So you can't even come up with one thing? Pretty sad m8.
>>
>>86708199
You had the audacity to type in all caps and say "TIL" before I even deigned to see kthxbye
>>
>>86708305
It's woke to say TIL. It's broke to say kthxbai.
>>
>>86708297
He's probably one of those people who thinks only white people can be racist. Go to literally any nonwhite country and see how tolerant they are of other cultures.
>>
>>86708351
I think it's time you killed yourself.
>>
>>86708275
You don't get to decide what is and isn't welcome. It's actually laughable to think you can get anyone to leave 4chan by telling them to leave. You really think we'd be here if we were that easily swayed? Ha.
>>
>>86708378
I think it's time you got woke.
>>
>>86708297
>>86708359
Racist idiots.
>>
>>86708407
keep up the good fight comrade, show those nazis who's boss
>>
>>86708496
Why are you so mad?
>>
>>86708516
Im mad at those nazis comrade, gota punch em all
>>
>>86708570
Why are you so mad?
>>
>>86708093
>suddenly being a racist is bad
>>
>>86679217
>Fun fact, I had no idea what Bale's Batman was saying in the Dark Knight after the enhanced interrogation scene, so it completely went over my head that batman was going after Rachel but Joker switched their locations around

I only realized this yesterday, dark knight was on HBO and was able to hear dialogue clearly
>>
>>86683705
What's the requisite amount of time you'd like before someone points out how you're wrong then? 5 minutes? An hour? Sorry we weren't following your rules bro, we'll all try harder next time
>>
>>86708646
Ill let you get the last word comrade, I know you need a win tonight :D
>>
>>86708823
But why are you literally mad?
>>
>>86708754
An hour is pretty good since it suggests that you aren't patrolling /tv/ for anti-Trump posts and instead just happened to come across a post you felt like responding to.

Although it's funny to describe it as "pointing out how you're wrong." Nah, it's more like bitching impotently about "those dang leftists on /tv/."
>>
>>86708672
It is. It's sad that you can't see that because it's going to take you by complete surprise when the Democrats take back the House and Senate next year.
>>
>>86679217
Burton Batman flicks >>>>>>>>>>> Nolan Batman flicks
>>
>>86708926
I'm a democrat though. How is that sad?
>>
>>86708882
I'll notify my alt-right brothers in our t_donald discord that we should only respond after your set time limit from now on, thank you for the feedback friend.
>>
>>86683239
>The only virtues in existence are all coincidentally socialist talking points haha weird
>>
File: socialist-hypocrisy-comic.png (107KB, 780x800px) Image search: [Google]
socialist-hypocrisy-comic.png
107KB, 780x800px
>>86683239
Virtue signaler, kill thyself
>>
>>86708989
You're welcome.
>>
>>86709068
I see this comic posted all the time by Trumpies and it's pretty much one of the most unfunny webcomics of all time. I believe it has a place on the Bad Webcomics Wiki.

>thyself
Lmao really?
>>
>>86689607
>shilling this hard for corporate censorship
Since when are there so many ancaps on /tv/?
>>
>>86709117
>Bad Webcomics Wiki.
I see you too are a connoisseur of peer reviewed scientific journals, you fucking faggot. If you want to pay for someones healthcare what's stopping you from doing it? Or at least donating to a charity that helps people in need with medical bills?

You don't do any of those things because you only like being generous with other people's money.
>>
>>86709211
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/RedPanels

Turns out it was Rationalwiki. BTFOs RedPanels pretty hard.
>>
>>86709247
This is like me citing conservapedia to persuade you that Richard spencer should be president. How's your fedora collection coming along, fellow Saganite?
>>
>>86709120
>people express disagreement with what I say
>CENSORSHIP!!!!11!
>>
>>86709386
That was a poor non sequitur. What other fallacies can you successfully fail at?
>>
>>86679217
detective movies started being more about their poor relationships with others than about actual detective work a long time ago.
>>
>>86680507
Hitler was right.
>>
>>86709506
Reducing intelligence down to a single number that you then use to rank others - not even for a specific task, but just in general - is maximally reductionist and essentially a measure of working memory capacity.

You can teach people more efficient and accurate paradigms of thought and how to apply epistemic rationality to your thought processes - intelligence is not immutable.

Practice effects positively influence IQ test results, which further demonstrate that intelligence is not immutable.

The Flynn Effect undermines claims that intelligence- or rather, ability to perform on IQ tests - is exclusively based in genetics, since scores have been rapidly rising at a rate far exceeding the rate at which genetic differences could be notable and ironically have been positively correlated with increased interracial marriage: the average score and median point of 100 on the 1932 Stanford-Binet intelligence test is equivalent to an 80 on the 1997 edition of the test.

Asians and Ashkenazi Jews score higher on g factor IQ tests anyways, so the g factor model of intelligence still undermines white supremacists anyways!
>>
File: 1502739423773.jpg (46KB, 680x611px) Image search: [Google]
1502739423773.jpg
46KB, 680x611px
>>86709247
>nonironically linking rational wiki
>>
>>86709597
If we're talking disabilities it's definitely on the table that Trump has a mental illness.
>>
File: 1488868991030.jpg (178KB, 582x569px) Image search: [Google]
1488868991030.jpg
178KB, 582x569px
>>86709725
What are you going to do about it?
>>
>>86679217
>capitalizing random words

Let me guess: You're a G*rman.
>>
>>86681700

They hope that by making a human connection with you, you will be more likely to tip them. They're not to blame for not realizing you're an autist, maybe you should wear a t-shirt explaining your disability or something.
>>
>>86709432
>Oh no! I got BTFO!
>Better call his post fallacious!
>Phew, crises averted!
>>
File: 1502011794630.png (44KB, 180x205px) Image search: [Google]
1502011794630.png
44KB, 180x205px
>>86688010
Damn, that does make sense.
>>
>>86709537
I'm not discussing intelligence, if anything an intelligent parasite is worse than a stupid one. For the good of mankind the Jewish race needed to be eliminated.
>>
>>86690728
You really are buying into that 12 Steps propaganda there. Truth is, the program is fucking worthless. Some people succeed with it, but those are the only ones you're going to hear about.
>>
>>86709537
3~5 point asian/jew IQ bonus is worlds away from the mud person IQ penalty
>>
>>86690728

12 step programmes have a LOWER rate of success than NO TREATMENT AT ALL. Let that sink in: You are LITERALLY more likely to kick the habit by doing NOTHING than by going to a 12 step programme.
>>
>>86709537
>The Flynn Effect undermines claims that intelligence- or rather, ability to perform on IQ tests - is exclusively based in genetics

Firstly, no-one has ever claimed it is PURELY genetic, of course there is an environmental aspect. Secondly, you don't understand the Flynn effect. Like, at all. I'll give you a clue: White IQs have been going up at the same rate as non-white IQs.
>>
>>86679217
why can't artists make points without stereotyping people's looks all the time
>>
>>86680507
>ITT: People read way too far into a political comic that isn't actually saying anything
>>
>>86709781
Takes one to know one?
>>
>>86709068
>hypocrisy
is it assuming the guy doesn't pay taxes?
>>
>>86709117

I thought it was funny. What's wrong with it? Not a Trumpie, btw.
>>
>>86709068
This comic fucking sucks. It also doesn't even make any sense. Maybe if you had him say he was a Communist leader it might fit a little better.
>>
>>86710662
>HURR

Yes, that's exactly what a socialist means by "redistributing wealth". He means, you must pay your taxes to your capitalist government, which they will spend as they wish on whatever they fancy.
>>
>>86710796
>>86710662
>t.buttagonized lefturds
>>
>>86710918
oh so it's just another episode of getting something to the extreme and assume socialists want the total destruction of capitalism or something, my bad
>>
>>86710944
So you're saying people who vote for socialist policies are somehow exempt from said policies once they take effect?
>>
>>86710981

You're the retard who claimed paying taxes is what socialists mean by "redistributing wealth", you dickless fagmaster.
>>
>>86711061

They'll be lined up against a wall and shot alongside the evildumb FUCKING WHITE MALES who oppose socialism.
>>
>>86711078
that's what modern ones in the western world mean
didn't know it was an historical comic
>>
>>86711109
That doesn't really answer my question but okay.
>>
File: IMG_2825.jpg (39KB, 380x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2825.jpg
39KB, 380x300px
>>86679217
>dropping le epic truth bombs is more enlightened than just engaging in small talk for the sake of civility
These people should be shot in the street.
>>
>>86710510
So this is the power of the left... whoa
>>
>>86711168

Your question was a non sequitur.
>comic accuses socialists of hypocrisy for claiming to want to redistribute wealth but no actually doing so
>you claim HURR HE PAY TAX?!?
>I point out that paying taxes to your capitalist, imperialist, state is NOT what socialists mean by "wealth redistrubtiuon"
>you ask HURR Y U THINK HE NO BOUND BY VOTE?!?
>>
>>86711296
You are talking to multiple people, retard
>>
>>86711158
>illiterate retard

Opinion disregarded.
>>
>>86711340
>HURR Y U NO TELEPATHIC LOLZORS

Dopey faggot. If you reply on behalf of someone else and don't make it clear that you're not the person you're replying on behalf of, don't act like I'M the cunt for not being able to tell two anonymous poster apart.
>>
>>86711228
Is that REALLY what you thought the comic was trying to say?
>>
>>86711369
t. mongoloid redditor
>>
>>86711483

I literally have nothing to prove to an illiterate.
>>
>>86711510
Mostly because you have no argument to begin with, which is why you are hiding behind petty insults.
>>
>>86711706

What's petty about telling an illiterate I have no interest in talking to it? If he can't be fucked to use grammar, I sure can't be fucked to take him seriously.
>>
File: Sadiq_Khan_MP_3551269k[1].jpg (41KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
Sadiq_Khan_MP_3551269k[1].jpg
41KB, 858x536px
>>86698340
>Slavery literally was part and parcel of a functioning society for thousands upon thousands of years
Well as long as it's part and parcel it's OK.
>>
>>86710753
redpanels is basically the conservative equivalent of those smug liberal comics
>>
>>86680507

>first panel is implying that nazism should not be tolerated at all

>third panel suggest that war and violence shouldnt be tolerated at all

I fucking hate the left wing so much.
>>
imagine arguing about politics on 4chan.org
>>
>>86713207
It's not implying anything. It's just a bunch of made-up scenarios that happen to do with politics. They're all incongruous, which is the joke.
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.