[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Marisa Berenson described Stanley Kubrick as being uncharacteristically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: lady lyndon.jpg (339KB, 1272x720px) Image search: [Google]
lady lyndon.jpg
339KB, 1272x720px
>Marisa Berenson described Stanley Kubrick as being uncharacteristically shy around her, and that he would often prefer to communicate his direction with numerous handwritten notes.
Why do you think Kubrick was shy?
>>
>>86674715
she was breathtaking in it, so that's probably one of the reasons, if not the reason.
>>
>>86674715
Was it autism? That was a rhetorical question, and the answer is yes.
>>
File: barryfgfthfh.png (623KB, 524x718px) Image search: [Google]
barryfgfthfh.png
623KB, 524x718px
>>86674715
One thing I noticed upon watching Barry Lyndon was the fantastic manner in which the faces of the actors matched their respective characters. Barry very much looks like a man, and the reverend with his odd but angular features looks very noble. So I can deduce Kubrick also at least partially chose Marisa Berenson for the role because she fits it visually, because he obviously had an understanding for the relevance of facial aesthetics. She was probably near perfection for him in beauty.
>>
>>86679597
barry lyndon is the only film where she looks spectacular
>>
>>86679735
I don't see how that changes anything?
>>
>aspergy
>autistic perfectionism
>spends his free time reading or playing chess
>redpilled
>shy to qts

kubrick was literally /ourguy/
>>
>>86680055
>bullied actors
>cucked the cruise
can it get any more /ourguy/ than that?
>>
>>86679735
Are you saying Barry Lyndon is the only film she looked good in, or she just never looked as good in any other film?
>>
>>86679597
>>86674715

>this was a 10/10 in 1776
>>
>>86680960
I wouldn't be asking for more at a time like that. Villages can also only get so big and there are only so many available women. An uneventful life in the country may mean that she might be the best looking one you'd see your entire life.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.