[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spent his entire life studying martial arts >sucks ass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: iron-fist.jpg (37KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
iron-fist.jpg
37KB, 620x349px
>spent his entire life studying martial arts
>sucks ass compared to Daredevil who trained on the side while also going to college, getting a law degree with honors, and running his own law practice

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>86670453
"Matty is the most naturally gifted fighter I've ever seen!" ~ Stick
>>
>>86670591
He can't even see
>>
File: def0.jpg (48KB, 889x500px) Image search: [Google]
def0.jpg
48KB, 889x500px
>>86670453
He is immature. He constantly tells everyone who is in an attempt to impress them. He left K'un-Lun before finishing his training (people in the Hand know more about his abilities than he does).

He "sucks" right now. But I am ok with that as long as the writers are consistent with his suckage. And the writers give him good character development. I think a lot of IF fans wanted him to be the badass they know about in the comics. But the writers made him a bratty level 5 scrub. Hopefully he gets better, although I don't know who is going to train him in the ways of the Iron Fist.
>>
>>86670860
Maybe that Stone guy whom Stick talked to in DD1? I dont know, I dont think I can bear to watch his annoying autistic facial expressions anymore. I will probably skip IF2.
>>
>>86670860
I hope they bring in Orson Randall to teach Danny how to actually be Iron Fist.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>86670453
Why did they make Hyde from That 70's Show Iron Fist and then make him weak and annoying as fuck? Every character in the Marvel universe including J. Jonah Jameson and Pepper Potts would oneshot Iron Fist. It's pathetic. Why even bother?
>>
>>86670908
>Maybe that Stone guy whom Stick talked to in DD1?
He could surely teach him fighting. But I wonder who could teach him about being the IF.

>>86670952
>I hope they bring in Orson Randall to teach Danny how to actually be Iron Fist.
I had to look up who he was (I'm not all that familiar with the story). Can multiple people have the power of the Iron Fist at the same time? Or is it like slayers in BtVS where there can only be one at a time (I guess that is a bad example given there was more than one with Faith).
>>
>>86670453
It means that Scott Buck is shit and he miscast the character.
>>
>>86670591
>>86670689
>>86670453
DD can hear the blood pumping in your heart,the muscles contracting,and the air hitting your tiny hair. he can predict your moves
>>
>>86671103
From what I remember, there is only ever one active Iron Fist. Orson was a special case in that he abandoned the job and went into hiding. He and Danny can't use the fist at the same time because it hurts them both.
>>
>>86670453
I didn't watch Iron Fist but they completely buried him in The Defenders. Seems like a waste giving him his own series, he should of just been a side character in the other ones
>>
>>86670453

actually daredevil was trained as a boy by that guyforgothisname. boy was cute. iron fist as boy was also cute. i wish boy daredevil and boy iron fist will have tv show together. training. wresting. hugging. shirtless.
>>
>>86673129
>DD can hear the blood pumping in your heart,the muscles contracting,and the air hitting your tiny hair. he can predict your moves
judging by how much he gets hit he's either at a disadvantage or has the same advantage that seeing people would have
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.