[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwL bM5-0R5U Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 3125413265.jpg (65KB, 600x442px) Image search: [Google]
3125413265.jpg
65KB, 600x442px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwLbM5-0R5U

Who was in the wrong here?
>>
seems like one of those sluts that loves to be slapped around a little bit but that guy is too beta to get the clue.
>>
>>86668909
Yeah those are called women.
>>
The guy is obviously in the wrong he deserves to get fucked over
>>
>>86668766
>me on the left
>>
>All that for a 6/10
2D is better.
>>
>>86668766
damn thought this would be a trap transformation
>>
If you lay in a puddle full of leeches and do nothing about the blood loss you would deserve your eventual death if you did nothing about it. There is a financial point where it becomes not only economically efficient but also easier and more convenient to just have the bitch killed and that point is $20,000. That is how much a guy I know charges on the deep web to have a person killed. Only a fucking retard would let himself be abused this much when there is a perfectly moral capitalistic service that can fix your problems in less than a week.
>>
damn that guy is dumb if this show has any truth to it
>>
>>86669739
>A guy I know on the deep web.
Like you and he get drinks and play poker and stuff like that right. Not just the same joke ad on the hidden wiki everyone over 12 has seen as well.
>>
File: 1502255636157.jpg (39KB, 470x365px)
1502255636157.jpg
39KB, 470x365px
>>86670954
>using the censored wiki
casul
>>
He deserves to lose everything he owns. People like him should be given mercy killings
>>
He lied to a gold digger about how rich he was so she'd date him. He's an idiot and dersevers everthing he gets.
>>
at a glace i saw this as a before/after transitioning pic
>>
Exactly how I imagined it would be before I played the video. It's hilarious knowing that these cucks are getting played this bad. " This is my girl, bro. Maybe one day you can get a girl this hot, bro haha" There's at least 5 or 6 chads fucking her on the side. "Hot" girls are overrated. Yes, they are gorgeous but is it really worth it? Rather have a decent looking 6.5-7/10.
>>
>>86668766
She's testing him and he's failing hard. That's why she's doing this shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.