[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good documentaries on Micheal Jacskon? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3

File: 6f2ab4b88725fac835fdd6129c794d02.jpg (662KB, 1236x917px) Image search: [Google]
6f2ab4b88725fac835fdd6129c794d02.jpg
662KB, 1236x917px
What are some good documentaries on Micheal Jacskon? I'm looking for something that really delves into his childhood and the pedophile accusations against him. There seems to be a lot of information about it but I'd be really interested in having it all compressed in one sitting.
>>
File: 1496871705405.png (11KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1496871705405.png
11KB, 645x773px
>Be Michael Jackson
>Forced to perform from a young age by your father
>Grow up with no friends as a result, have no idea what a regular childhood is like
>Continue performing because it's all you know
>End up becoming literally THE biggest thing in the 80s and 90s
>Despite it all you feel empty inside because you never had a real childhood growing up
>Try to give other kids a happy childhood by inviting them to Neverland Ranch and having fun with them
>People think "having fun" involves you molesting them, because no one can believe that an adult would want to hang around children all day unless they're secretly a pedophile
>Until finally one day you're officially accused of molesting a young boy
>Even though you manage to pay off the father of the kid who accused you, the damage has already been done
>Become a laughingstock and a subject of public shaming as a result of the accusations
>Literally everyone and their grandma is making jokes about how you're a pedophile and a freak
>All you want is to be left alone with your kids so you can support them growing up and shield them from the evils of the world
>Die from a drug overdose one day
>Despite how big you were you're rarely ever mentioned again, almost as if your very name is taboo
>>
File: 1484124871633.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1484124871633.webm
2MB, 640x360px
I don't know about documentaries, but there's plenty of stuff on youtube. Somewhat related, I'm of the opinion that pre-solo MJ is literally the greatest entertainer in known history. Solo MJ was great, of course, but there was something he had with his brothers that just transcended poptimism. And that fucking voice before it broke.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.