[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He should have died screaming as wights ripped him in half and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Tormund-Beyond-the-Wall.jpg (1MB, 2200x1464px) Image search: [Google]
Tormund-Beyond-the-Wall.jpg
1MB, 2200x1464px
He should have died screaming as wights ripped him in half and dragged him into the freezing water. It would have been great.

What happened to GoT not pulling any punches when it comes to character deaths?
>>
but tormund didnt die
>>
Tormund is really bad at not needing to be saved, they did the same thing to him at the Bastard Bowl.
>>
>>86663112
Though I really like him and wanted him to bone the fuck out of Brianne, he really should have died this time. There is literally zero stuff for him to do in the series now.
>>
>>86663112
Dany's rotting corpse will be crucified on the walls of King's Landing
>>
File: kek.png (1MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
1MB, 1920x800px
>>86663112

I don't give a shit about this meme show but this guy was a good minor character in The Thing 2011 so there ya go.
>>
>>86663112
I dont know, half the main cast died at the end of the last season
>>
>>86663112

they prefer to kill young boys because the author and writers are serialkiller pedopervs. check the areas irl where they've been and you'll find missing boys and dead boy bodies.
>>
>>86663731
While the book creator sits around being a little girl lover . What a bunch of bastards
>>
File: 1433135109824.png (2MB, 1913x995px) Image search: [Google]
1433135109824.png
2MB, 1913x995px
>Hey we need to bring a wight to Cersei to prove that the undead are real!
>Cersei: Hi, have you met my undead bodyguard Gregor? Now what did you want to show me again?
>Jon's face when
>>
>>86663248
If they kill people as soon as there is nothing for them to do it will be very predictable anyways
>>
>>86663112
>Killing Tormund
>killing the hot bisexual
>>
>>86663112
>Fodder wrights have weapons
>Wrights that are in a position to kill characters are all unarmed
How can the Night King expect to win if he gives weapons to the wrong type of wrights.
>>
Tormund is the only recognizable wildling character left though.They kinda need to keep him around just so the people from the other side of the wall aren't completely forgotten.
>>
File: B73h8MFCEAA0ivQ.jpg (15KB, 375x374px) Image search: [Google]
B73h8MFCEAA0ivQ.jpg
15KB, 375x374px
>>86666232
Yeah, it's not like majorly important people have just been left floating dead in the water before.
>>
>>86666348
>important
to what?
>>
>>86663112
He has to lead the wildlings in later battles against the walkers moron. If anything, Beric should have died. Everyone else at least has some role or impact to play but I have no idea why they let Beric live so long, especially since he's been dead in the books.
>>
They really are shying away now at taking out characters. This episode actually was anti-climatic in a lot of ways and showed this show cannot build or maintain an effective tone of dread and the unknown. Everyone gets out of impossible situations multiple times by sheer coincidence, I don't feel any stakes anymore just a passing interest in who kills who near the end.
>>
>>86663112
I agree. His arc is shit. He only exists now to make ugly roasties think there's someone out there for them, no matter how hideous they are.
>>
>>86663112
They don't do that anymore. There were lots of characters back then, so they started trimming the cast down to the ones they wanted and this is what you're stuck with now. People like him, so he's probably not gonna die.
>>
>>86666494
they're saving all the deaths for the last season
>>
>>86666587
Probably but I'm more disappointed at how this episode turned out. I thought maybe they'd try something different with just a singular focus on one adventure with a heavy horror tone. Instead it was a lot of nonsensical back and forth with impossible time leaps and not a lot happened. It's not ruined, I don't hate the show, I just know it's never going to elevate past it's current level. It's good plot unfolding chop em up shit but it's no grand art.
>>
>>86666587
Lol no. How anyone can delude themselves after the past few seasons and the fatfucks comments on the ending at this point is just hysterical. You're basically asking it to go back to how it was in the very beginning and it's basically capeshit at this point.
>>
So episode 7 is not gettng leaked?
>>
Tormund can't die until Brienne of Tarth gives him a good dicking.
>>
>>86663822
The Mountain isn't undead, he never died
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.