[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"where did you find that note, aria?" >"it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0210.jpg (43KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0210.jpg
43KB, 384x384px
>"where did you find that note, aria?"
>"it was under CIA's bed"
>"why would he have it? Why would it be with him of all places?"
>"maybe he's trying to blackmail us or set us up or turn us against each other."
>"oh that was close, we nearly turned on each other based off heated emotions on some childish naivety that happened years ago. It's a good thing we discussed it rationally instead of instantly assuming the worst and clawing at each other's throats."

Why are females so FUCKING stupid?
>>
Good thing brandon is going to spoil all this "tension" and reunite his sisters next episode. Then they'll kill littlefinger. 10/10 writing.
>>
>>86661747
Because who actually wrote this dialogue was male.
>>
File: two-buddhist-monks-laughing.jpg (41KB, 550x389px) Image search: [Google]
two-buddhist-monks-laughing.jpg
41KB, 550x389px
"Why are D&D this fucking stupid?"

ftfy
>>
>in rolls Bran

Littlefinger was setting you both up. He is the one to blame.

>Sansa has Arya arrest Littlefinger

ARRGH! And I would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for that meddling cripple boy!
>>
>>86661747
>You were doing what the Lannisters told you to do!
>I was young and I was scared! They forced me.
>You shouldn't have done what they told you to do.
>Oh yeah? What would you have done?
>I would've fought them even if they killed me for it.

Arya conveniently forgets that she was the cupbearer of Tywin fucking Lannister.
>>
>>86661747
>why are females so FUCKING stupid
>entire episode written by a man
:thinking emoji:
>>
>>86661873
I'm not sure why retards making posts like OP keep forgetting this. It's a poorly scripted fantasy show, not a documentary.
>>
>>86661975
Arya didn't betray her family serving Tywin though, Sansa did and was happy about it thinking it would fix everything because she is and always will be a dumb cunt.
>>
>>86661834

Are you insinuating D&D are hack writers?
>>
Bran is too busy watching Cercei and Jamie fucking through his new powers.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.