[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>like popular blockbuster movie >you're a pleb >like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 8W_jyh3_fq4.jpg (18KB, 380x250px)
8W_jyh3_fq4.jpg
18KB, 380x250px
>like popular blockbuster movie
>you're a pleb

>like critical darling
>you're a fedora pseud

>like obscure art film
>you're a pretentious faggot

well what the fuck am I supposed to like?
>>
>>86603395
Capekino
>>
>>86603395
The thought of suicide.
>>
File: surprisemotherfuckers.webm (2MB, 1280x530px) Image search: [Google]
surprisemotherfuckers.webm
2MB, 1280x530px
>>86603491
this
>>
>>86603395
like whatever you enjoy watching
>>
you have to like obscure foreign shit so that nobody can pigeonhole you cause they dont know what it is
>>
You can't enjoy anything.
>>
>>86603395
You aren't allowed to like anything. If more than 3 people agree something is good then 4chan kicks into contrarian mode and makes a load of memes with le in front of every sentence, as if this qualifies as a valid criticism.
>>
>>86603395
shitposting
>>
>>86603491
Reason your picks and you won't get called a pretentious faggot.
>>
>>86603395
>caring what /tv/ thinks
Big mistake.
>>
>>86603395

>well what the fuck am I supposed to like?

Point break & Bane posting
>>
>>86603559
>>86603491
Fuck off /v/edditors, take your manchild garbage somewhere else
>>
>>86603395
Cool 80's macho movies like Predator and Robocop.
>>
>>86603395
>being this beta
Remove yourself from the gene pool.
>>
>>86603653
Unironically this.
Problem is, people won't be able to make shit out of your picks so your post doesn't get any replies.
It all boils down to whether you want to shitpost or go unnoticed.
>>
File: suspisious.jpg (97KB, 961x759px) Image search: [Google]
suspisious.jpg
97KB, 961x759px
>>86603903

wrong.

try talking shit about god awful abortions like kung pow and get ready to be shouted down by the droves of idiots with shit taste telling you it was good and you just dont know how to have fun.
>>
Like whatever the fuck you want. Fuck what this board thinks. Like guardians of the galaxy, la la land and the seventh seal, or don't. Don't like shit to please others. Like it because you enjoy it.
>>
>>86603395

According to /tv/?

Spending all day, every day shit posting and posting memes
>>
>>86604252
it was good and you just dont know how to have fun
>>
File: IMG_2708.jpg (37KB, 204x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2708.jpg
37KB, 204x300px
>>86603395

You have to like a mix of all three.

It's like travelling:
The people who spend all of their time in shopping centers and tourist hotspots are the capeshit blockbuster types.
third world slum trekkers/woofers are the arthouse faggots.
>>
>>86603395

Air Bud
>>
>>86604153
It’s a difficulty deciding between (You)s and your actual opinion
>>
>>86603395
>posturing for /tv/tards
it's not worth it.
>>
>>86603903
>reddit hasn't used the word le since a brief window 7-8 years ago
>4chan continues to say "le meme le face" to complain about reddit
Really toggles the noggin.
>>
Like whatever the fuck you want and stop giving a rat's ass what fags on this shit board think. Everything they disagree with is automatically 'Reddit' anyway because they never go there because they hate that site yet somehow they know everything people there do, say and how they act. Don't try to fit in
>>
>>86603395
That's just how 4chan works my friend, your taste will be questioned to eternity and I don't see what's wrong about that.
It's far better than an endless positive circlejerk, this way you actually have to think why do you like something and what your actual taste is. Yes most of the time it's brainless shitposting (which is easy to spot), but actual criticism is better than any form of a loving approval.
>>
File: 1304376955947.png (457KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1304376955947.png
457KB, 600x450px
>>86603395
>like popular blockbuster movie
>you're a pleb
true 20-50% of the time
>like critical darling
>you're a fedora pseud
true 1-5% of the time
>like obscure art film
>you're a pretentious faggot
true 90-99% of the time
nothing apart if you care about /tv/'s opinion
whatever you truly enjoy without ulterior motives like peer pressure otherwise
>>
>>86606314
4chan is a negative circlejerk for people with a superiority/snowflake complex
see the irrational hatred and circlejerking about anything that happens at the time to be considered "reddit"
>>
>>86603395
Here's an idea, like whatever films you want and not the ones some nobodies on a tibetian astral projection website tells you to
>>
>>86603395
Lord of the Rings
>>
>>86603395
You should like whatever it is you enjoy watching and then tell other people why they're wrong.
>>
>>86603395
you're not supposed to care what any faggot says about your taste, faggot.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.