[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are women simply incapable of understanding this scene? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: jaime.webm (3MB, 820x460px) Image search: [Google]
jaime.webm
3MB, 820x460px
Are women simply incapable of understanding this scene? I've seen them say things like "Doesn't he know the dragon will kill him?", "Is he crazy???" and "he can't win against a dragon"
>>
File: 1326039218889.gif (499KB, 450x254px) Image search: [Google]
1326039218889.gif
499KB, 450x254px
>>86598543
>mfw the uneducated say "he can't win against a dragon"
Don't they know that's how we killed off all the "monsters"?
Megafauna extinction coincides with human migration.
We killed the dragons and we didn't even have armor yet.
>>
File: ruckus.jpg (76KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
ruckus.jpg
76KB, 720x480px
My first thought was, "This thread again?" But then late this week I had a conversation with coworkers about that scene and they repeated everything in OP's post. They aren't capable of understanding Jaime's life and story. He killed the Mad King to prevent him from "burning them all." Now he sees the Mad King's daughter, new to Westeros, and all he sees is her burning people.

Jaime's story and growth of character has become one of the most interesting of the entire show.
>>
>wasting a perfectly fine horse
Wow men are retarded
>>
>>86598720
Were they men and women or only women?
>>
women can't into brotherhood or solidarity they are like cats, always full of themselves
>>
easily the best moment of the entire show after the Tyrion court monologue.
>>
>>86598810
A little of both but the dudes didn't offer commentary on that particular scene aside from how well it was done and how good it looked. In fact, the dudes seemed to want to steer the conversation to how we all thought Bronn is a badass. There were 3 women there and 4 dudes including myself and the women almost poisoned the whole conversation.
>>
>>86598720
isn't it a little shitty seeing him just go back to cersei after the whole brienne arc? it's D&D writing but still
>>
>>86599540
I don't think so. He told Lady Tyrell when she said that Cersei would be the death of him something like "Yeah. Probably so." He truly loves Cersei...maybe more than Cersei loves him.
>>
>>86598543
I'm a woman and I knew he was going after Daeny, get over yourself, pathetic!

But you know what?
Not really... 4chan isn't 4chan with out mysoggyknee, keep going.
>>
>>86599763
if this is not bait, then I'd like to inform you that's now how you use the muhsoggyknee meme
educate yourself, friend
>>
>>86599698
That's the thing. Cersei doesn't love him. Not anymore anyway. Ever since he lost his hand he ceased to be useful to her.
>>
>>86599763
>he was going after Daeny
I love that scene even more now
>mysoggyknee
you think your misandry is any better ?
>>
>>86598543
What bothers me the most about the scene is that stupid focus shift on the spear to show us what he is looking at.
>I have a past and had some character development, let's do something desperate or heroic or whatever
changes to
>Oh look, a spear, let's do something spontaneous and dumb
>>
>>86598810
Not just the men, but the women and the children too.
>>
>>86599763
off to reddit m'lady or go kill yourself
either is fine
>>
>>86598720
>Writers will make him eventually join her anyways

I hope the show ends with him stabbing her in the back and slitting her throat just like Aerys. Then add https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
>>
File: palpatine.jpg (8KB, 366x158px) Image search: [Google]
palpatine.jpg
8KB, 366x158px
>>86602195
You are a foul, foul individual.
>>
File: and he lives with his mommy.jpg (722KB, 1200x902px) Image search: [Google]
and he lives with his mommy.jpg
722KB, 1200x902px
>>86598543
no, they're thinking "Why is that fat lonely virgin watching a show about dragons"
>>
>>86602608
...in fact it's more like this since mom and dad's divorce went through.
https://youtu.be/JP_qF5E4w7U
>>
>>86598543
Anyone with a basic understanding of medieval warfare, or for that matter chess, knows the object is to capture the Queen
>>
>>86598543
Most people can't understand it, but yeah, specially women can't do it because they don't develop honor
>>
>>86599763
>>86602861
t. stacy
>>
>>86598683
This nigga is woke.
>>
>>86602195
Did you slaughter them like animals?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.