[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just marathoned this for the first time in 10 years what a piece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: goblet.jpg (54KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
goblet.jpg
54KB, 333x500px
just marathoned this for the first time in 10 years

what a piece of fucking shit
>>
>>86598452
The whole series is shit you were just too young to realise
>>
>>86598575
this
>>
>>86598452
It's the worst one and that's saying something.
>>
>>86598452
I bet you did on your phone you underage fags
>>86598575
>>86598797
>>86600432
Autism, hivemind and shit taste the state of /tv/

It's the only one that isn't great. Pro tip that's why the director didn't come back.
>>
>>86600790
you could tell by the harry potter spam the autist was up
yeah they're all masterpieces and emma watson is a fucking ugly transexual.
>>
>>86600790
>>86600840
Everything after the third one is shit.
>>
File: 1415689148900.jpg (865KB, 1616x2860px) Image search: [Google]
1415689148900.jpg
865KB, 1616x2860px
>>86598575
As much as I'd like to attempt to disagree, I can't prove you wrong with regard to one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
>>
>>86601021
Pleb as fuck. Everything after 4 is kino as fuck. But we all know you're a reddit bookfag
>>
>>86602131
No, I just preferred the kid's series when it was catered to kids, rather than to edgy manbabies.
>>
>another HP thread
>>
>>86602131
Fuck off fag, Prisoner of Azkaban was the last great Harry Potter film. The rest just went downhill afterwards.
>>
>>86602856
This. 3 is kino and 1 and 2 are pure magic. After that it's just tryhard 'gritty' forced romance schlock
>>
Harry Potter was good. I mean, if you're analyzing it with extremely critical eyes, yeah, it was shit. But then so is everything created in the West after 1996. Harry Potter was good.
>>
>>86602921
goblet of fire was decent imo.
still my favorite.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.