[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ayyy two and a half hours of people performing mundane tasks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (203KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203KB, 900x600px
>ayyy two and a half hours of people performing mundane tasks set to repetitive score lmao

Is this supposed to be some kind of meta-commentary on film as a medium like Warhol's empire state building film? Just write an essay! Jesus Fuck.
>>
File: 1400910826282.jpg (235KB, 1121x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1400910826282.jpg
235KB, 1121x1600px
>>86597043
Hello welcome to Bela Tarr. Permit me to demonstrate:

OMG LIFE IS SO TERRIBLE AND HUMANITY IS OUT FOR THEMSELVES WITH NO EXCEPTIONS! EVERYTHING IS BLEAK AND MEANINGLESS, FREEDOM IS A TERRIFYING THING TO STUPID PEOPLE, AND THE WORLD IS A COLD AND UNFORGIVING PLACE! LET ME DEMONSTRATE THIS BY HOLDING THE CAMERA ON THE DESOLATE BARREN WASTELAND AND THE PATHETIC MONGRELS WHO ARE THE CHARACTERS FOR MINUTES AND MINUTES AT A TIME AS THE AUDIENCE SHIFTS UNCOMFORTABLY UNDER THEIR GAZE! HA HA HA HA! I AM SUCH A GENIUS! THANK GOD I WASN'T PURGED BY STALIN OR ELSE I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SHARE THIS MASTERFUL VISION WITH THE WORLD! YES, YES, LOOK AT HOW SHE TORTURES THE CAT! IT IS A METAPHOR FOR THE CORRUPTION OF POWER! YES! POWER... CORRUPTION... HUMANITY SUCKS! NOW GIVE ME MORE MONEY TO FUND MY NEXT NIHILISTIC MASTERPIECE!
>>
plen
>>
>>86597098
Is this pasta?
>>
>>86597043
I know this is a bait, but there is nothing mundane about the world literally ending
>>
>>86597098
Can someone actually be this retarded ?
>>
not even gonna call you a pleb for not liking the film, but I'm gonna call you pleb for having a youtube reviewer of understanding of film, and not liking it for all the wrong reasons
>>
>>86597043
More like "an autistic triumph" eh guys?
>>
>>86597098
By discrediting Tarr so baselessly, you in fact discredit the role of the auteur, and morph into the Pleb yourself. Tarr is allowed to make films like this, as any auteur is, and no amount of shitposts will change that.
>>
this is unironically my favourite film of all time
>>
File: 1401705602201.jpg (35KB, 364x500px) Image search: [Google]
1401705602201.jpg
35KB, 364x500px
>>86597329
>>86598355
>>86598221
OMG LIFE IN COMMUNIST HUNGARY IS A TERRIBLE AND CHAOTIC EXPERIENCE TO MOST OF ITS CITIZENS! THE UNEDUCATED AND THE POOR ARE EASILY TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BY THOSE IN POWER! THE MASSES WILL RAPIDLY BREAK DOWN AND DESTROY EVERYTHING AROUND THEM! BUT IF YOU TAKE AWAY THEIR NUMBERS, THEIR WEAPONS, AND THEIR CLOTHES, THEY ARE JUST IMPOTENT AND WEAK! LOOK AT THE NAKED OLD MAN IN THE HOSPITAL, HOW FRAIL AND FRAGILE HE LOOKS AS THE ANGRY MOB DESTROYS EVERYTHING AROUND HIM! SEE HOW THE CAMERA LINGERS ON HIS SHRIVELED BODY, AND HOW THE UNRULY MOB REALLY BEGINS TO CONTEMPLATE THEIR ACTIONS IN THE FACE OF HIS SHRIVELED PENIS! LISTEN TO THE MONOLOGUE OF HOW WERCKMEISTER'S THEOREM BROUGHT DISORDER TO MUSIC THAT SET THE MEDIUM ON A COURSE FOR DESTRUCTION THAT WE EXPERIENCE TO THIS DAY! THIS IS POWERFUL, THIS IS A MIDDLE FINGER TO SOCIETY, THIS IS TRUTH! YOU DIRTY BOURGEOIS CAPITALISTS COULD NEVER UNDERSTAND!
>>
>>86597098
>Satantango
>Satan tango
>Dance with devil
Really gets the noggin toboggan
>>
yeah, it uses a cheap gimmick instead of good filmmaking
>>
File: 1456413758315.jpg (12KB, 369x219px) Image search: [Google]
1456413758315.jpg
12KB, 369x219px
>>86598653
LOOK AT THEM DRUNKENLY DANCE! THIS IS HUMANITY AT ITS BASEST, MOST SINFUL! IT IS TRULY THE TANGO OF SATAN! AND THAT'S WHY THIS CHAPTER IS CALLED, *giggle*, SATANTANGO!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.