[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the most virtuous mobster on this show? The more I watch,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Sopranos_titlescreen.png (36KB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
Sopranos_titlescreen.png
36KB, 427x240px
Who is the most virtuous mobster on this show?

The more I watch, the more I think Johnny Sac
>>
>>86593326
You're probably right. Wantin to kill someone for disrespecting you and your wife is a but extreme though.

I'd say Sil was probably the most consistent and decent.
>>
Johnny Sack and Bobby Baccalieri
>>
Literally the only decent person in the show was Melfi. Everyone else was scum.
>>
>>86593398
Even so, I think that's a better reason to want to kill someone than what the majority of killings in the show take place over. Johnny is somewhat chivalrous in this sense but ofc I think he would still have someone killed over a debt or a double cross
>>
>>86593554
I feel like at some point in the late 4th and throughout the 5th season melfi just became star struck by Tony's celebrity and it kind of felt like she was using the sessions to play as some kind of advisor to him
>>
>>86593633
+1 internetz to you
>>
>>86593420
Yeah. Bobby was a good guy, only one who barely even cussed
>>
Wasn't Paulie an actual mobster irl?
>>
>>86593326

Paulie, maybe? He did some horrible shit but he wasn't a sociopath like Phil or Ralph were but I'd also wager in Vito.

Does /tv/ agree with my rankings of the six seasons?
S1>S4>S6>S3>S5>S2

S2 is really the only one I really felt dropped in quality and I found a chore to watch. It did have that top tier dream of Tony on the pier though.
>>
>>86593727
NO!
>>
>>86593727
Not sure, I don't think so

>>86593744
Paulie I liked a lot in the earlier seasons but as the show progressed he got harder and harder to like. Him being overconfident then quickly turning into a huge bitch in the pine barrens was the beginning, him murdering that old lady was the middle, and then him turning on his mom was it for me
>>
>>86593831

He did have cancer so his behavior was kind of excusable and found out his entire life was a lie.
>>
>>86593868
Fair. Still, I think a lot of the bitterness he showed to his "mom" came from his own loneliness.

Paulie is definitely the least societally functioning mobster of the crew- no wife, no kids, just goomars and murders
>>
>>86593727
He was associated with some shady people and has possibly killed someone. Here's some pretentious documentary which features Paulie talking about his life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSM3UwlNY0U
>>
>>86593554
AJ was unironically a good guy
>>
>>86593326

Bobby by far
>>
File: ttevA29[1].jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ttevA29[1].jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
vito
>>
File: finn-detrolio-my-arch-nemesis.jpg (138KB, 1275x722px) Image search: [Google]
finn-detrolio-my-arch-nemesis.jpg
138KB, 1275x722px
>>
File: reviewbrahreolt.jpg (55KB, 790x600px) Image search: [Google]
reviewbrahreolt.jpg
55KB, 790x600px
>>86593326
Tony did nothing wrong, he just didn't follow the rules of modern domesticated society.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.