[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is no one talking about this show here??? it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 6a6d97d72a13e1b1236ad66ec8bbeb82.jpg (180KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
6a6d97d72a13e1b1236ad66ec8bbeb82.jpg
180KB, 1200x675px
why is no one talking about this show here???

it's fucking amazing
>>
Is there any known reliable way to change your Netflix location, to get around the VPN/proxy blocking?

Wanna watch Season 3 and don't feel like pirating it
>>
>>86590455
because it isn't airing
/bcs/ livethreads are pretty good
>>
>>86590455
It's a very good show, but there isn't much to discuss. It kind of has a very straight-forward plot that is slowly unraveling. The only thing to discuss is the Season 3 cliffhanger, but one of two things is going to happen.

>The character is going to die and the opening shot of season 4 will be the funeral

Or

>The character will be in the hospital again and continue being a douche.
>>
>>86590455
>fucking amazing
That's taking it way too far. It is a quite enjoyable show though.
>>
>>86590455
Because they take 3000 year breaks in between season. :^(
>>
>>86590662
Chuck is dead so I think Sneed is taking over this season. That is something to discuss
>>
>>86590455
not 'nuff brapps
>>
did chuck died?
>>
>>86591094
he killemself witha fire
>>
>>86590545
You could buy it.
>>
>>86591025
HHS formerly HHM?
>>
>>86590455
It's talked about a lot when it's airing anon. This show is show is the ultimate pleb filter.
>>
Chekov's gas lantern
>>
Why didn't Jimmy just tell the truth? Why did he have to manipulate the old woman.

"I'm in a really bad spot and I'm desperate. Please take the settlment."

"Of course Jimmy, we know you worked as hard as you could and you genuinely cared about us. We'll leave money on the table if it means helping you."
>>
>>86591366
I was thinking that as I was watching but I'm thinking there was enough guilt involved at that point that he wanted them all to hate him.
>>
>>86591490
I mean right from the get go. The minute he learned that she had received an offer, he should have explained everything.
they would have been sympathetic to him being betrayed by his brother
>>
>>86591535
Yeah it's a good point

Jimmy is notorious for going into things not too carefully then expertly clawing himself out once they blow up in his face
>>
>>86590545
Try kodi but don't tell anyone, otherwise it gets blocked
>>
File: Rhea.jpg (30KB, 350x488px) Image search: [Google]
Rhea.jpg
30KB, 350x488px
>she will never be your wife
>>
>>86591950
>her ass in those pajamas

holyyyyyy shit

pls let kim be an invalid for the next 3 seasons trapped at home in t-shirts and pajama bottoms
>>
>>86591950
She is already my wife-oo
>>
>>86592117
Pics?
>>
>>86590455
I hope they keep on making them, I've legitimately enjoyed every episode
>>
>>86590455
>Why is nobody talking about Literally Nothing Happens: The Show
Because they're busy watching paint dry instead. This show is the ultimate pleb filter. As in, if you actually enjoy this show, you are a confirmed plebian.
>>
>>86592441

than why do you watch it? and if you don't watch it, how can you form a valid opinion on it?
>>
>>86592441
>Literally Nothing Happens: The Show
this show just isn't for you. watch GoT or some other shows full of action. you're the biggest pleb of all time, nothing you can do about it. such is life.
>>
>>86591366
He wasn't allowed to discuss legal matters with them, and there was a risk someone would let slip that he commented that.
>>
>>86592441
Do you need some zoom shots to tell you where to look and when to be excited? Maybe a laugh track to tell you what you're supposed to find funny?
>>
>>86592642
>GoT or some other shows full of action

Guy who likes Better Cuck Chuck here, I watched two episodes of Game of Reddit and quit due to boredom. Saul is oddly engaging in the same way Breaking Bad was. There is something about the pacing that makes it intriguing despite being slow.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.