[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did they all go? I know Trevor had some special while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: wkuk.jpg (49KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
wkuk.jpg
49KB, 500x375px
Where did they all go?

I know Trevor had some special while back but that's about it. What about the rest?
>>
Killed by BLM.
>>
Wish I knew they're great
>>
look for that shitty tbs lost parody and you'll find an answer.
>>
>>86587073
>lost parody ten years after it aired
whats wrong with tbs
>>
They still do live shows pretty often, and some of them are getting work on different shows. Trevor did an album for Comedy Central a while back, and Zach has that shitty show on USA or some shit now.
>>
>>86587030
Timmy streams on Twitch to try to make money for his alimony payments.
>>
File: 1502010096772.jpg (53KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
1502010096772.jpg
53KB, 500x737px
>>86587174
>alimony
JUUUUST
>>
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1875430/

they all seem to have similar careers to this (besides Trevor and Zach I guess)

Do they have literally zero contacts or what? There are literal who's that get more work than these guys.
>>
They're happy and content scattered throughout the midwest, raising wholesome White families.
>>
File: Capture.png (20KB, 588x128px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
20KB, 588x128px
They sputtered out and their true lefty face started to show. Most of them aren't too bad, but Darren is fucking off the rails.
>>
>>86588325
each member has different political opinions, they talked about this at live shows
>>
>>86588364
Almost all of them share links to The Hill and shit on Twitter. Sam and Trevor aren't that blatant about political shilling,
>>
>>86588626
the hill is pretty neutral
>>
>>86588664
I'm a lefty and that made me chuckle
>>
they offended the jew too much and got shut down
>>
>>86588626
>someone posts something i agree with politically
>BASED XD
>someone disagrees with me political
>WAAAHHHHH HE'S SHILLING
One day you'll grow up. In the mean time try being less of a faggot on the internet.
>>
>>86589072
Why are you making assumptions on what I would say?
>>
I thought there was supposed to be a WKUK movie.
>>
Trevor was on the Joe Rogan podcast and it was an episode where Joe wouldn't shut the fuck up. To make it worse he talked a ton about people dying and gross things like invasive back surgery. It almost seemed like he was sabotaging it on purpose.
>>
>>86589304
Do you think Joe has an agenda?
>>
I clicked on Timmy's stream once and I was one of only four people there.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDtYI4TzsUY
WEHT the other 22 members of WKUK?
>>
>>86587030
>What about the rest?
What about mouthwash?
>>
>>86589072
this
that guy is a faggot
>>
Life's an ecosystem
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.