[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saw this last night, and it was absolutely brilliant. Tobey Maguire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: muh jews.jpg (2MB, 2341x1561px) Image search: [Google]
muh jews.jpg
2MB, 2341x1561px
Saw this last night, and it was absolutely brilliant. Tobey Maguire is one of my favourite actors, and i think he teamed up with Raimi in this. There's a lot of Jew and Russian hating.

Memes aside, I had no idea this was an actual story and was kinda surprised at how complex chess is. Did Bobby Fischer do anything of note before he died? Was he right about the Russians wanting him dead?
>>
>>86587016
Bobby Fischer hated America irl not Russia
>>
>Bobby Fischer played by a manlet jew
>>
>>86587016
>surprised at how complex chess is
Don't take this the wrong way OP, but I think you might be dumb.
>>
>>86587347
Yeah, I'm a pretty slow motherfucker but i think you misunderstand. I'm referring to the scenes where the guy is saying there's 3 billion different outcomes after the first chess move and more 40-move games than there are stars in the sky. And how (in the films at least) both Spassky and Fischer are driven absolutely crazy by this game. Just seems to have transcended human intelligence, you know what I mean?
>>
bump for chesskino
>>
>>86587426
Well, Fischer played in the last era of true chess. Now chess is just mostly just memorization of moves to get to a endgame that has a predetermined ending.
>>
>>86589138
Huh, I didn't know. Shit like that is fascinating though. Why is chess like that now? I thought there were a silly amount of moves to be played, couldn't someone like Fischer come along again and play erratically and win every game?
>>
>>86589056
Watch Computer Chess
>>
>>86589369
Because the game has been cracked. There are a lot of possible options, but they're finite, and there is an optimal solution for everything.
Meanwhile there are games like Go that are so complex an AI can't play it at the same level as the masters.
>>
>>86589697
http://fortune.com/2016/03/12/googles-go-computer-vs-human/
>>
>>86589786
>http://fortune.com/2016/03/12/googles-go-computer-vs-human/

Damn this shit is cool. It's a shame there'll be less Bobby Fischers in the world if computers figure out all these algorithms and shit.
>>
>>86587242
Why do you say this? It's my understanding that while he was never patriotic, he liked America up until after the Cold War when his paranoia led him to believe that America was trying to snuff him out.
>>
>>86589786
Fucking google is devoted to bringing skynet to life arent that.
N-not that I mind. I for one welcome our silicon overlords. Pls dont send me to the protein reclamation vats.
>>
>>86587426
I knew everything about the story. Except this scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rzf4R1EOyt4

Then I came home from the cinema and found out it really happened. Chess really drives you crazy.
>>
>>86590601
What if they are the sexual protein reclamation vats?
>>
>>86591542
Anon played himself then.
>>
>>86590601
>Fucking google is devoted to bringing skynet to life arent that.
Normies were a mistake.
You should not be on this site.
>>
>>86589967
Look up his radio interview on 9/11
>>
File: Fischer-in-1972.jpg (10KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Fischer-in-1972.jpg
10KB, 256x256px
>>86587016
this movie is shit. I watched the bobby fisher documentary, in no way does he look or behave like Maguire's character.

He looks like a little whiny loser when in fact he was an arrogant, confident guy who didn't give a fuck about anyone (in chess).

Just watch the documentary on youtube instead. Bobby Fischer against the world.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.