[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASa 0P9C9_Wk >Men and ch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Game of Thrones.jpg (73KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Game of Thrones.jpg
73KB, 1366x768px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASa0P9C9_Wk

>Men and children being slaughtered, burned, skinned alive
>''FUCK YEAH! That is so awesome, it's so cool that they kill people.''

>Have unwanted sex at your own wedding night
>''This is seriously too much, I couldn't watch it. This is literally WAY over the line David and Dan. IM DISGUSTED''

When did you realize the general publics value system is seriously fucked up?
>>
>>86586007

SJWs don't have values, only agendas, this is how identity politics works.

This from a University of London english lit lecturer:
>I had some objections to Chinua Achebe’s Things Fall Apart, not because it represents the appalling effect British colonialism had on a Nigerian tribe but because one of the characters hits his wife and commits suicide
>>
>>86586836
this can't be real.
>>
File: 1503136989544[1].png (185KB, 1139x291px) Image search: [Google]
1503136989544[1].png
185KB, 1139x291px
>>86586007

pic related, people are fucking retarded
>>
>>86586858
I wish I was making it up.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/08/14/university-drops-worlds-oldest-erotic-novel-written-english/
>>
>>86586007

SJW are so brain dead, they literally think they can rewrite history. for fucks sake it's a medieval show, women were treated as pieces of meat back then, it's a historical fact, that's your problem if you're offended by it
>>
>The Night's Watch fail to protect the wall and end up getting hundreds killed, including Olly's parents.
>Olly joins the Night's Watch and decides to dedicate his life to protect the realm
>Ygritte, a serial killer who murdered dozens of innocent people out of hate, gets killed by Olly avenging his parents
>everybody hates Olly for this
>pro illegal immigration Jon Snow lets thousands of wildlings, who were previously murdering and pillaging innocent people, past the wall
>Olly decide's to side against him
>Everybody cheers for the death of this child, who liberally did nothing wrong, who in fact, gave his life to what he thought it was right
>>
>>86587209
Different circumstances though

>Ygritte never kiled Olly's parents, you're still using identity politics grouping her in with the people who did instead of looking at her individually
>The people south of the wall have been just as ruthless and vicious to people north of it if you look at the history
>Regardless with the army of undead it makes logical sense to let them in south of the wall because of A)Less of them turning when killed by the undead means less undead having to fight B) Forging an alliance meant more men to fight against the undead C) It makes the North as a whole stronger and D) everybody is able to let go of the past and move forward
>Olly is right to feel how he feels about his parents, but considering circumstances he needs to deal with the alliance for the good of the North so that they have a fighting chance moving forward
>being impulsive with your personal feelings and not seeing the bigger picture probably shouldn't be too expected of him because he is still a kid
>but he still betrays his lord commander and stabs him thereby betraying his vows and comitting murder.
>Jon Snow had no choice but to kill him or it would set a precedent moving forward that because of personal feelings it's alright to stab the lord commander.
>It's not equal to IRL politics because there is no army of undead at our doorsteps and a lot of our countries cannot handle the burden of millions of people to house/feed through taxpayer money and burden our systems (welfare, healthcare) while the common citizen suffers.
>>
>>86586007
Modern woman is deified, it's been that way for decades now.
>>
>>86586007
I think it was a more complex moral calculus than that comparison. Probably something like, children 3-10 being slaughtered and/or skinned alive in our society is not a huge problem, meanwhile rape is a serious issue, so seeing rape be brutally depicted contributes to that and I don't agree with that aspect. In short, I think it was about the real world impact of the show and not the "in-universe" autism that /tv/ obsesses over. To the people who are upset about the rapes, you might as well be saying "There's magical monsters killing Baratheons on the show and they're worried about rapes?!?" It's about as real-world important to them.

Glad I could translate from reasonable to autist for you.
>>
>>86586007
>Men and children being slaughtered, burned, skinned alive
>>''FUCK YEAH! That is so awesome, it's so cool that they kill people.''
>Sex scene on screen
>>Erm yeah mum I have to go the toilet for a few minutes suddenly
>>
>>86586007
>unwanted sex
there's a word for that, you fucking idiot
>>
>>86587659
>not being present only during the sex scenes with your mom, aunt, older sister, young sister, niece and cousin
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.