[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.ntd.tv/2017/08/18/tv-act or-almost-murders-girlfr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: embodiment of slashtvslash.jpg (64KB, 795x447px) Image search: [Google]
embodiment of slashtvslash.jpg
64KB, 795x447px
http://www.ntd.tv/2017/08/18/tv-actor-almost-murders-girlfriend-for-not-bringing-him-a-soft-drink/

>Twin Peaks actor Jeremy Lindholm brutally beat his girlfriend at her lingerie shop job after she left the house and didn’t return with the Kool-Aid drink he demanded.

>He is currently in Spokane County jail on a $100,000 bond after hitting his girlfriend in the head and over her body with a bat dozens of times at her Spokane, Washington, workplace on Aug. 16. He is also reported to have thrown her to the floor and jumped on her, kneeing her in the chest, as Daily Mail reports.

>When police arrived, he attempted to escape through the back door. Police followed him into the alley where he quickly gave up the chase.

>After police watched the surveillance video and listened to witness accounts, they suspected Lindholm wanted to kill his girlfriend.
>>
>>86575399
>Twin Peaks actor Jeremy Lindholm brutally beat his girlfriend at her lingerie shop job after she left the house and didn’t return with the Kool-Aid drink he demanded.

Jesus christ i'm surprised he's white
>>
>>86575399
can lynch see evil inside people? it seems like he keeps casting people that keep turn out to be crazy.
>>
>>86575478
he's a fucking pedofile rapist who casts similar friends of his.
>>
>>86575464
look at his eyes, hes not white
>>
this dude looks like what i imagine most of us look like
>>
>>86575478
>can lynch seed evil inside people?
ftfy
>>
>>86575399
Kek
>>
Where does Vedder fit into this?
>>
>>86576485
>full set of hair past 21
AHAHAHHA nope.
>>
>>86575399
Bobs at it again
>>
>>86576531
>Lynch's seed and feed
>>
>>86576601
>formerly polanski
>>
>>86575478

Lynch is a literal pedo Hollywood elite member

The circle doesn't have good people in it, anon
>>
File: IMG_8700.gif (35KB, 310x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8700.gif
35KB, 310x200px
>>86575766
I wonder who's behind this post
>>
>>86576665
>1 off a quad

shalom
>>
>>86576652
>believing the word of an assblasted manlet who was perfectly fine with Lynch until he wouldn't pay him the money he wanted
Wow what a retard
>>
>>86575399
wtf Koolaid isn't a soft drink
>>
>>86576731
Regardless of what the midget said, Lynch literally started a cult for Hollywood elites.
>>
File: 1502941762764.png (568KB, 708x472px) Image search: [Google]
1502941762764.png
568KB, 708x472px
>>
>>86575399
Who did he play on the show?
>>
>>86575399
To be fair we're only getting one side of the story. It's probably not the first time she didn't do what she was told to. In my country a mere beating is a slap on the wrist, so our women stay in line where they belong.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.