[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tell someone I like the movie Castaway >"lmao WILSOOOON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1431352902828.jpg (18KB, 248x239px) Image search: [Google]
1431352902828.jpg
18KB, 248x239px
>Tell someone I like the movie Castaway
>"lmao WILSOOOON haha I love that scene"
>>
>>86574228
literally the only memorable scene in that shit movie
>>
File: 1434233358594.jpg (35KB, 569x549px) Image search: [Google]
1434233358594.jpg
35KB, 569x549px
>>86574239
>>
>>86574239
I watched this movie as a kid and still cringe thinking about Tom Hanks removing that infected tooth
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>86574228
>last name is wilson
>born in 1980
>HEY MR. WIIIIIILLLLLLLSSSSSOOOOOOON forever
>Castaway
> WIIIIIILLLLLLLLLSSSSSSOOOONNNN
>noface
>>
I liked how Tom Hanks got cucked twice in the same movie.
>>
>be me
>at party
>see a lonely guy with a red solo cup in hand, not talking to anyone, standing in a corner, and pretending to browse his phone
>decide to give the poor fellow some attention, possibly give him a friend
>start to talk about films, I mention the works of directors such as Truffaut, Bergman, while also keeping things contemporary by mentioning Sokurov and Lanthimos
>"uh, yeah. I-I'm pretty into film myself, I really like uh, ... Cast Away"
>take notice of his plebeian taste in film and decide to debase myself to better match his understanding of cinema
>"Yeah Tom Hanks, WILSOOON, great scene and film. Hahahah"
>pleb starts to get visibly upset, frothing at the mouth
>starts muttering the words "normie" and "pepe" under his breath. His face becoming more red by the second. His body shaking uncontrollably like that of an epileptic.
>decide to slowly walk away, meeting a friend and some girls across the hall to discuss the current political climate in Chile
>>
>tell someone I like pulp fiction.
>gets like centimeters away from my face and says "DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH" haha jk man you're cool.
every time
>>
>>86574239
>>86574228
May favorite moment is the ending when he's at a literal crossroads. It's like poetry
>>
>>86575519
>someone tells me they like pulp fiction
>tie him to a chair with a gag ball and rape him
>lol jk you're cool man
>>
>>86574228
same thing hapened to me

i mean me too thanks
>>
>>86575391
Lol fag party all those girls prob ditched to go fuck chad
>>
>accidentally mention I watched a movie that isn't disney movie, capeshit, childrens cartoon, or blockbuster
>"anon you like such weird things haha!"
>>
>tell guy I like the movie Twister
>destroys my grandma's house with her inside
>DUDE LMAO JUST LIKE THE MOVIE
>>
File: anime joker.png (32KB, 229x181px) Image search: [Google]
anime joker.png
32KB, 229x181px
>in discussion about movie, everyone gushing over it
>calmly disagree and tell them my opinion without sperging out or saying anything rude
>"haha wow"
>"anon hates everything anyway lol"
>>
>>86577311
>>86577377

wow surely you're an intellectual way ahead of your contemporaries
>>
>>86577428
>enter thread about complaining about peoples reaction to films you watch
>complain about anons complaining about the reactions people have to the films they watch

what was the point of this post? Are you okay? Did you need assistance with something or did you just get lost?
>>
>>86577694
oh i'm sorry i didn't realise someone had an extra bowl of bitchflakes this morning
>>
File: IMG_0500.jpg (67KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0500.jpg
67KB, 640x640px
>>86577855
god you're awkward
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.