[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to get rid of some my DVDs, one of my friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 20170818_155211.jpg (509KB, 871x1396px) Image search: [Google]
20170818_155211.jpg
509KB, 871x1396px
I'm trying to get rid of some my DVDs, one of my friends says he wants all these movies

What's a good price to ask for all of them? He's also the owner of a pizza place so I might wanna consider factoring a nice big loaded pizza as well. But that's optional.
>>
give them to him for free
>>
two medium peps for the kubricks a large hawaiian for the lynch shorts one large canadian for blue velvet cheesey bread sticks for the simpsons a cup of ranch dip for the matrix and a large dr. pepper for the rest

only one to keep is the matrix
>>
>>86564723

But I need moneys so I can get dem honeys
>>
about threefiddy
>>
>>86564600
>The Boondocks

You have good taste, anon
>>
>>86564799

thanks anon, I'm sure you do as well. What is your fav movie?
>>
>>86565128
It's too hard to choose a "favourite" but here's my IMDB ratings list: http://www.imdb.com/user/ur63283378/ratings?start=1&view=detail&sort=your_ratings:desc&defaults=1&my_ratings=restrict&scb=0.748687652344912
>>
Mail me The Short Films of Lynch
>>
I asked for $20 and the 5-pounder (his most expensive pizza, $22 normally) and he agreed. I'm okay with this
>>
>>86565358
Cozy thread
>>
Sell it to him for $10 and give me the My Morning Jacket CD for free.
>>
>>86564600
secondhand stores virtually pay nothing for dvds (will pay you a dollar but then slap a $20 sticker on it), blue ray though is what has value now
also good to see you watched moon
>>
File: About Tree Fiddy.jpg (10KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
About Tree Fiddy.jpg
10KB, 299x168px
>>86564787
Well it was about this time I noticed that this girl scout was about 8 stories tall and was a crustacean from the protozoic era!
>>
>>86566040

Yes, Moon is amazing
>>
You should just donate them to your local library. If you cared about film you'd feel good about donating kino to an audience who will truly appreciate everything that you have to offer.
>>
DVDs are worth literally nothing.
>>
>>86566896
>literally

there's that word
>>
>>86564600
$10 seems about right. You could probably get a little more selling them individually on ebay or something, but you're selling to a friend. You shouldn't sell to a friend unless you're willing to take less money. If you make him pay a little too much, he will resent you for it. Just sell it to some strangers on the internet.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.