[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just finished watching breaking bad. 1.Ending went full retard(robot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: breaking bad.jpg (12KB, 271x131px) Image search: [Google]
breaking bad.jpg
12KB, 271x131px
I just finished watching breaking bad.

1.Ending went full retard(robot machinegun perfectly angled to insta kill gang that literally did nothing wrong)
2.Skyler is fucking annoying
3.Every single character turns into Skyler at the end of the show so you don't give a fuck about anyone at the very end.
4.Show forces you to feel bad for people who are fucking retarded and play the victim role when they aren't actually victims
5.This guy's fucking eyebrows
6.Walter didn't kill Gretchen and Elliot
7.Walter didn't kill Jesse
8.Walter didn't kill Skyler
9.Walter never spends any of his money
10.Writers made Walter the bad guy

They built up this story just to say Walter was wrong at the end. fucking retarded.

>>
>>86552075
the show is existentialist, it doesn't tell you that walter is wrong.
>>
>>86552075
Yeah the ending is widely regarded as weak. Apparently Vince set up the S8p2 teasers before he had an idea on what he was going to do.

The machine gun was going to be part of a Scarface type scene in the final episode before he came up with the Jesse subplot.
>>
>>86552338
it doesn't allude to him being right at all. the last season is all about him being wrong about everything
>>
Chuck vs Skylar who was worse?
>>
>>86552394
I'm just surprised how great some moments were and he just kills the whole gang when walter asked them to kill jesse and they essentially saved him and his money and on top of that he didn't even like hank throughout the entire show.

if they had done something really evil it would have been way better seeing them die
>>
>>86552075
Fuck off tourist.
>>
>>86552433
the show doesn't have to condemn or praise his actions, it goes beyond good and evil. no matter what he did he was going to die from cancer, but he was able to change his own character to be what he wanted so that his life would be meaningful in the meantime.
>>
>>86552075
There was a 5 episode segement where Skylar was constantly whining about hurr durr where is he going hurr durr what is he doing, I couldn't stand it anymore, never went back.
>>
>>86552075
my biggest complaint with the show was that everyone seemed miserable. Yes, it's about how Walter destroys his family with his greed. But couldn't they have shown a scene or two of people laughing and having a good time every now and then? Not even the main characters, just random strangers.
Watching this show put me in a bad mood.
>>
>>86552075
>gang
>that did literally nothing wrong
>Wife who wants the best for her children and for this reason doesn't want her husband to be a drug dealing, murdering degenerate is "annoying"
>Every single character cares about Walter's family, except Walter and that makes them "lame"
>Show forces you to feel bad for people who are fucking retarded and play the victim role when they aren't actually victims
>doesn't realize this is exactly the narrative created for Walter
>Bagdan's eyebrows have a pretty cool aesthetic
>Walter didn't kill any of the (mostly) good people, partially excluding Jessie, because he's a degenerate junkie
>Walter never spends any of his money
>What is the premise of the show'
>Walter *was* the bad guy, but "we" rooted for him anyway, because he's the protagonist
>>
>>86552075
Breaking who? Oh right meme show that will be forgotten within days after the finale airs. You're next, Gayme of Cringes
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.