[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can live action even compete? https://www.youtube.com/wa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: deathnote.jpg (73KB, 1280x535px) Image search: [Google]
deathnote.jpg
73KB, 1280x535px
How can live action even compete?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1mcQ6CzXo8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7Jq9SNZMtw
>>
>>86551284
>black guy sitting on a chair like a monkey
>>
>>86551284

holy fuck even worse than I imagined
>>
>>86551300
He starts sloppily eating fruit with both hands too
>>
>>86551284
>Light is a stuttering beta

I don't even care about nigger L, they completely ruined Light's character.
>>
>>86551554

current year white male characters have to look dumb, its in the (((rules)))
>>
>>86551554
THIS

Light is supposed to be exremely succesfull at whatever he's doing,confident,tall, and overly attractive. Basically a guy that gets his was just with his appearance. Light would never get nervous by anyone he OWNS any conversation. This actor has none of those traits.
>>
>>86551284
By not stoping the time and wasting 3 minutes to show what the characters are thinking. Maybe it works in the anime (it doesn't, but weeb seems to like this cheap technique) but it definitely wouldn't work in live action.
>>
and you ask yourselves if Witcher is not gonna get fucked up?
>>
>>86551840
What? Dexter pulled this off extremely well you clearly dont know what you're talking about.
>>
>>86551284
watashi wa L desu~
That scene would be horrible if directly transferred to live action, it's a 3 minute inner monologue
>>
>>86551812
So a Mary Sue for psychos?
>>
>>86551899
>Dexter
If you enjoyed it we have nothing to talk about.
>>
>>86551284
>top
>how people act
>bottom
>how shitty le epic anime psychopaths act
>>
>>86552128
The whole point of Death Note is the cat and mouse game between two super geniuses. It only works if both of them are Mary Sues.
>>
Credit where credit's due, I think the guy they got to play L really nails his mannerisms
>>
File: 1496185130205.jpg (13KB, 350x296px) Image search: [Google]
1496185130205.jpg
13KB, 350x296px
>>86551284
They even have his meme sit, what a fucking disgrace, no hope for the show now that they are trying to pander to the weeb retards who watched the anime while trying to pander to the retards who think that turning a white character into a black character does anything for society at all.
>>
>>86551284
Is that Dave Chapelle?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.